One Last Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

I am cutting back the worlds I play on but before I stop joining new worlds completely i would like to finish off with an experiment. I love cycling and the Giro D'Italia has so far this year been brilliant to watch, I now want to finish off creating an alliance based around a cycling team. By the way the picture isn't a CoA and the name isn't final, just a quick concoction.

The name is: Liquigas-Slingers

2afap7o.jpg

World:
System - 1.26
Speed- 2/3
Morale- Inactive
Alliance Cap- 250/Uncapped
Conquering System- Conquest

About The Team:
As this will be me my last grand tour I will be looking to win it and have fun! Therefore i am inviting everyone you tells me they want to come along, I hope all the best (and worst) players i have played with, against and spoken to in my grepolis time will come along and help. This alliance will be like no alliance you have ever seen before.

Everyone will have different roles, these are;

GC Contender - There will be 20 of these, 5 in each core oceans. These guys will go for the number 1 points ranking and try and hold it. They will be the most experienced players and hopefully we will have them in the top 5 of each ocean and filling all the top 20 overall spots. Many of these will not immediately start the world.

Climbers - These guys are the abp whores, they are like the GC Contenders but will go for rank 1 in the abp ranking. They will probably around ranks 50-70 in the world as they will spend more resources on getting troops. They will not bother with defensive troops and will help clear out cities for both the GC Contenders and the Climbers.

Sprinters - This job is the sort of role that osl would like :p there good starters who can get high in the rankings quickly but then decide they have had enough pack their bags and go. We are looking for 28 people, 5 in each ocean and 8 left over incase a few decide to carry on... They will start the world and do all they can to sprint and get their accounts in the top 20. At around 3000-25,000 points depending on the sprinter these guys will hand over there accounts and take a well earned break. Most of them will hand over at the lower end of the spectrum as it takes a lot of time to stay up there in the rankings. They won't be in their normal accounts due to these ones being handed over, I will make sure i'm doing the milestones and give the original player full recognition if they achieve one under that name.

Domestique - These are the best of the rest :) the newer guys and the less experienced. I would want 50 in each ocean, they make up the core of the alliance and the GC Contenders and Climbers would be nothing without them. They are just like ordinary members in an alliance and are the most important posistion.

So in total around 240 alliance members, this should be plenty as we challenge for each core ocean. We will be all active and all agressive looking to break international records in terms of points and attacking battle points, despite being such a far down world :D At the moment I have exams so i don't want to go out straight away and I think it will also be a while till we can get the devs to release another 1.26 world. Therfore I am saying that we will go to a world in the summer. Plenty of time to get all the posistions filled and hopefully also get no clashs with others premades. As you have already heard we are going to go to every ocean.

Diplomacy:
We don't need pacts.

Joining:
As i said I am willing to accept anyone and i hope to see plenty of old friends. But please fill out this application form taken from Absurdity premade if you are intrested, its only short :p

In-game Name:
Grepostats Link(s):
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Any Other Experience or Madskillz:
Your gaming/grepo moto:
What role would you like in the alliance (you should have seen them);

My Experience:
Most of you will no me but if you are new to meet me then here it is;

I am Chimosan and have graced the one million points club. I was rank 2 on that world but due to exams i'm cutting back and giving my villages away and instead colonising to get the higher tiers of island conquerer. Currently I also play as MrDeathSize, just taken over that account at 370k points but so far got it up a good 50k with 4 more conquers on the way.In terms of leadership i co-founded Phenomen although i'm not an active leader anymore, I just co-control a little ocean which batters PoC ;)I was also a leader in the old Shadows Fall, now Shadows of the Knight. And finally i lead both Shine and Akademia which both achieved average points milestones.

Member list:

Waiting to be filled.

Thank You

DeletedUser

I'd quite happily join sounds good I also have exams coming up

DeletedUser

In-game Name:buzzer1998
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player: Can be
Worlds You Currently Play: Mu, Alpha, Gamma, Upsilon
Any Other Experience or Madskillz: Epicness
Your gaming/grepo moto: I AM DA NOOOOOOOOOOOB
What role would you like in the alliance (you should have seen them): Domestique

Can we please choose a better cycling team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser16429

Like RadioShack or Garmin-Cervelo also do you have my app that I sent for absuity b/c it is the same also can i be a climber

DeletedUser345

Like RadioShack or Garmin-Cervelo also do you have my app that I sent for absuity b/c it is the same also can i be a climber

Yeah like those :) though Liqugas is the best, ill tell you what you get before we go into the world :).

DeletedUser5

You do realise that there won't be any new 1.26 worlds, right?

DeletedUser345

You do realise that there won't be any new 1.26 worlds, right?

WM has an idea in and hopefully the developers aren't that ignorant and stupid that they will quit releasing 1.26 worlds as that is what i paid my money for them to do so...

DeletedUser16429

hey Achilles can i be in a leadership position since i was in one in Shine

DeletedUser

Let me know when you plan to join and if I have nothing on, I'm up for it.

DeletedUser345

I dotn plan to join this for ages anyway and i dobut there will be another 1.26 world anyway so its unlikely this will ever exist. :p

DeletedUser

Do you think the Schleck brothers will pawn Contador in this year´s tour de françe?

Status
Not open for further replies.