Ooh, Good Vibes!

DeletedUser

Hey peoplings,

Not really a PnP or an announcement, or both. Whatever. :p

Glimmer (Formerly known as Glimmer in the Dark) has merged into Lacking Diplomacy. Both alliances have been heralded with a fair amount of enthusiasm from the general public. However, Lacking Diplomacy stormed into pole position and Glimmer, sharing its areas, was left in the dust.

And so it is born - the first non-MRA top 5 alliance! *lifts glass*

slobo.c

Strategos
Finally a God Alliance in Top with some Exp players!
I`m Glad to hear it and if u need help in fighting MRAs just tell me! :D

DeletedUser5554

Well sorry he thought we were a better alliance to merge with. Its because were so fun of course! :D

DeletedUser5554

Can't blame us for being so lovable and cuddly huh Penguin? :) We're like little puppies ...Just really blood thirsty....We're basically Micheal Vick's puppies....

DeletedUser

If Hassan and I weren't having a go of Glimmer, Lacking Diplomacy would have been my first choice anyway.

DeletedUser31161

yes but if you messaged us sooner we would have been able to organize the alliance better.

DeletedUser29066

One of the main things that swayed me towards LD was the fact their membership was full of players we'd tried to recruit ourselves .. all of whom politely thanked us and said no and joined LD. That was an indication that although we were on the right track, we were on the wrong train. The merger made sense for us, and that was the bottom line.

DeletedUser31161

i understand. i hope we work well in the future.

(Dont need back talk from nodcrusher! Thank you!)

DeletedUser32496

Thought i better join since im going to be here for some time

DeletedUser31161

im not. i just was about to send a message to the founders via the founders button on the profile. and boom like 6 founders appeared.