Ooh, Good Vibes!

DeletedUser5554

Let the guy run his alliance how he wants if he has 7 people he trusts then who cares? Its not my preferred style of leadership but then again I'm not in charge of that team am I? Honestly why are you being rude to everyone who isn't on your team? That's not a formula for success no matter how talented a team you raise. And granted you have no talent on your team outside of Mike its probably suicide to continue being rude to people.

DeletedUser31161

yes Mike is one of our bests but the others are not far behind. also you might notice.

Every single member can be backed up by at least 1 world of expierence

DeletedUser5554

And some of them got rimmed early on....That's not good experience. Now you're just insulting Mike.

DeletedUser31161

thank you for your concern. you can keep saying that once we rim you

DeletedUser5554

I welcome that challenge the last guy who said that to me lost a few of his cities...Don't worry when I get closer I'm going to to make sure your people are liberated of you. :D

And Mute good observation he even pointed that fact out to me before saying that. Do you see now who you're following?

DeletedUser5554

Uhhh that's exactly why I asked my previous question so yes?

DeletedUser31161

i do not understand the question. is it some kind of stupid comeback

DeletedUser5554

Let me break it down for you. I noticed what you said about mute being in your alliance. I asked him saying "do you see who you're following?" questioning your leadership abilities seeing as how he showed to have some questions too. You made such an obvious observation that I face palmed. Then I replied to this statement with sarcasm.

DeletedUser31161

i would like to reply with only 2 members have every left us. we choose right

DeletedUser

"The City of Chilliwack, British Columbia is a community of approximately 80,000 people, located 100 kilometers east of the City of Vancouver."

I must admit, I feel a little sorry for Mike. He seems so reasonable and then this conversation undoes it all. :p