Open letter to Shadow Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15121

Dear Tommy,

I am writing you as you are the leader of the once proud organization named Shadow Falls. I am not here to berate you or to embarrass you, as I know this must be a hard time for you and your comrades.

I am here to offer you protection. I will allow you to enroll in the Genghis-Khan protection plan for the price of 500k Silver per week. If you enroll in this program I will see to it that you and your life partners will not be attacked and no real man will enter your tiny villages as this would only cause problems in your families as your women catch a glimpse of a man that they could only dream of improving their families blood lines.

Disclaimer: If you agree to these terms you will also dismantle your navy and walls.

-Genghis

DeletedUser

dam, i got a shiver down my spine about how honored I am to receive such a public invitation of generosity from yourself.

I'm afraid you heard wrong tho, this current time is a great period for Shadows Fall, plenty more red flags in the ocean. Besides, i will like to see how well such a protection program would work out with you being the other side of O44 and all that...

but hey, maybe you guys can learn a few things from Suur right? oh yeah, my bad, he quit.

DeletedUser15121

I look forward to seeing you on my side when you restart your account.

DeletedUser

don't you mean zzCasperzz? I don't blame him, those attacks where pretty brutal.

Oh and my bad, i always go SE, so I'm sorry you will still not be able to hold my hand for me.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Dear Tommy,

I am writing you as you are the leader of the once proud organization named Shadow Falls. I am not here to berate you or to embarrass you, as I know this must be a hard time for you and your comrades.

I am here to offer you protection. I will allow you to enroll in the Genghis-Khan protection plan for the price of 500k Silver per week. If you enroll in this program I will see to it that you and your life partners will not be attacked and no real man will enter your tiny villages as this would only cause problems in your families as your women catch a glimpse of a man that they could only dream of improving their families blood lines.

Disclaimer: If you agree to these terms you will also dismantle your navy and walls.

-Genghis

LMAO! That's the most pathetic thing I have ever heard on all of the Grepo Forums! Do you honestly think someone will be that stupid to agree to that? Lol just lol at you!!! :D

DeletedUser

Sure, I'll join once my unicorn's breeding session is over.

DeletedUser

aww bless, you have nothing better to do with your free time than search my name? ;)

DeletedUser

actually, Tommy is a dj in Ireland... although for the life of me I can't think of a reason he wouldn't want to admit this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.