Operation: gREPolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

operationgrepolis.png

Operation: gREPolis

For too long have we had to live in constant fear that our rep that we have worked so hard to achieve could easily be wiped out by either downrep hero or the growing community of downreppers, it is now that we should take action. You may not have noticed, but the small army of downreppers have started to recruit new soldiers to join their evil, fiendish acts of derepping innocent players for the lulz.
Now because of there games we are now facing a scary future. It has come to light that reputation might be disabled for all of us again, this has happened to us before and might happen to us again. If we do nothing against the downreppers then they will continue to grow and derep people ntil the mods have to take the action of disabling it for all of us.

But it is now time for us to stand up. It is time to stand up against those responsible for these acts of vandalism against our community. It is time to stand up and bring these forums back to how they should be, people derepping for valid reasons and not for lulz. It is time to stand up and fight for what makes this forum great! It is time we go to war!

prepare.png

Arm yourselves: Clean your computer screens, polish your mouse mat and stretch your fingers. Its time we sharpen our swords!

catok.png

Operation: gREPolis will consist of three parts:

1. Finding out the culprits who are part of the downrepping community and those who leave rep by the name of downrep hero or other aliases. If you are a moderator
then help us as you have the knowledge as to who disapproves and who approves rep. For the normal players, please post people who you think are responsible and any evidence you have.

2. Once we have the names of the culprits resposable for downrepping we will give them a chance to redeem themselves by saying sorry and promising not to do it again.
If they do not confess or apologise we will ininiate part 3.

3. Derepping them by the mass. This will make sure that they do not do it again and it will leave an example to future downrep heroes that we
will fight back. Do not mess with us! This may get reputation banned quicker, but it is either fight and die a legend or do nothing and die a coward!

grepolisu.jpg

Whos with me?

p.s inb4 downrepped by downrep hero

DeletedUser

The wise man says.

An eye for an eye will make you blind

Gandhi: An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

But anyway, no this is just abusing the rep system more, I am sure that downrep hero (I'm lookin at you shawn) will be stopped, but I don't really care actually. Rep means absolutely nothing to me.

DeletedUser

Haha, even if you derep those "downrep heroes", what will happen? They will be free to do whatever they want again and again. We all knew that the reputation system might be abused again.

P.S. Of course I'm not the downrep hero -.-

DeletedUser

Haha, even if you derep those "downrep heroes", what will happen? They will be free to do whatever they want again and again. We all knew that the reputation system might be abused again.

I share the exact same view.

DeletedUser

:D

We know who the downrep hero is... and two comrades. Don't forget, Downrate is here ;)

DeletedUser8303

You have 16 posts and a decent rep, what's your problem.
I only post on things i'm interested in, or have an opinion to share. If someone disagrees then fine, if they derep me then fine, can't win them all!
This is just going to give "newbies", who have been derepped, to get revenge.
A bit pointless in my opinion.

DeletedUser

You have 16 posts and a decent rep, what's your problem.
I only post on things i'm interested in, or have an opinion to share. If someone disagrees then fine, if they derep me then fine, can't win them all!
This is just going to give "newbies", who have been derepped, to get revenge.
A bit pointless in my opinion.
Well actually, the "downrep hero" and his "gang" don't derep someone because they disagree with him. They are doing it just for fun.

DeletedUser8303

Well actually, the "downrep hero" and his "gang" don't derep someone because they disagree with him. They are doing it just for fun.

Oh, ok.
Read something about it a while back, he's still about?
I suppose it adds something extra to the forums, but personally not bothered about rep, never had any to begin with and with what my wife say's to me day in day out i'll prob never have any!
:eek:

DeletedUser

Didn't you say something such as "I might become a -rep hero if all of you don't stop."

Suspespesions. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. No it can't be him/her, (s)he is to nice.

And what about the guy how made this, (s)he might be another -rep hero(like as if this is a trick(If i was the -rep hero I would use this method too))

Am I the - rep hero? No, If you accuse me of being one, I will turn into one(I can't make you a liar now can I?)

DeletedUser

actually the Downrep heros don't do it for fun, but they are mere very critilizic, but they don't gave a reason for it

They are formed from the evil throughts that wondered in the forums in your minds

DeletedUser

this kind of reminds me of the chain comments through youtube a few days ago. say EVERYONE LISTEN UP LETS GET BACK AT JUSTIN BEIBER! (not actual words there but that was the message) at that i thought they were going to kill the kid infront of everyone in public. but no it just went on to saying lets just dislike and leave a hateful comment at his video 'baby' now that seemed pointless for 2 reasons
30 year old men are arguing with 13 and 14 year old girls you can't win
and it just gave the video lots more views as its not at 300 mil views
but the point is the downrep heros are these 13 and 14 year old girls
and you are just making them more known.
if its that bad why not make an uprep hero?

DeletedUser

Because that is another form of abuse of the rep system.

DeletedUser

They're abusing a system, which albeit useless, is cared for and valued by many.

DeletedUser10081

They're abusing a system, which albeit useless, is cared for and valued by many.

yes but starting this will only abuse the rep system even more and cause the mods to shut it down.

Just let the Mods try and solve this problem

DeletedUser

Ban tha Downrepz!

Maybe they should just disable derepping :p

DeletedUser10081

Ban tha Downrepz!

Maybe they should just disable derepping :p

lol we should just send a list of suspious players that we think are the Downrep Heros and Pm the list to the mods

then they can figure it out

DeletedUser

There are too many people with 6-11 rep bars these days, it'll be impossible to track them all :(

Brace for impact!

Status
Not open for further replies.