Operation: gREPolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lets just -rep ourself, do the -rep heros' job, get him so mad that he makes a mistake,
-n- we find out who he is

DeletedUser

You could create multiple accounts just to abuse... yourself :p

DeletedUser340

Why is everyone trying to find out , me and OSL have been working on this since the DH started. We have made more progress than you probably will in a year :|

DeletedUser

I think they should have also said "Arm your stupid underwear!"

DeletedUser

Why is everyone trying to find out , me and OSL have been working on this since the DH started. We have made more progress than you probably will in a year :|

Tell us so we can work on your research.

DeletedUser

sere, please remember the thousand year old lesson of sharing and kindly share with us your info. *puts on sweet irresistable smile*

DeletedUser

O please.. you guys still thinks I'm downrep hero

DeletedUser

look at poor spammeh me so little rep (thanks to many de repers) i have been hit twice by da hero but he has so little rep i dont care it only hurt me one point

DeletedUser

I think this is just petty. The Downrep Heroes are petty for abusing the system, and the rest of you are petty for actually caring about your rep.

I'm in the top 10 for rep. Do I care? No.

I can see who de-reps me. I laugh at them for thinking I care, and then send them a message thanking them to see there reaction.

It is most amusing :D

DeletedUser

de rep the guy so that he has negative rep therefore his -reps become neutral.

DeletedUser

dont worry i got him and my reps pack quite a punch (sort of)

he recently de repped me but he only took 2 points from me.

DeletedUser

2 points?!

Ha, what an absolute no...ob.
How can he live at night knowing he can only take away so little? He must be God or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.