Top 12 Opinions

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser18705

BP hasn't even ended yet but I'll do it anyways because this forum needs to get livelier

1. Elite Returners- I think we all know. Do I even have to write it?
2. Legionnnaires- Another one? Really? Notice how I'm not writing the word. You guys might understand tomorrow. I've got a plan.
3. Hells Angels- I liked them and then I noticed they already have an academy. Still the second day an academy is ridiculous.
4. F.E.A.R- Have no clue about them.
5. reborn- Apparently a group of friends new to this game but not games similar to this one.
6. Ghost Riders- Second lowest average and they don't give a clue about who to contact for anything.
7. Agora- Nice average but I don't have a clue who they are.
8. Death on Wings- Led by Spyder so who knows. Could turn out great could turn out with everyone leaving (Just joking Spyder)
9. Spartan Elite- More proof that just because you put elite in your name you aren't elite.
10. Hells Angels II- See Hells Angels.
11. DOwners- Who the heck are these guys?
12. Uber Fury- Same as above.

Well it's early but if that gets people talking at least this forum won't be too boring.

DeletedUser23516

The Hells Angels academy was my alliance, but we merged into Hells Angels. Players are still coming over from the academy. Should be gone in an hour or two

DeletedUser18705

Now I've lost respect for Hells Angels completely.

DeletedUser

As said, there was a merge, we're taking the members from Hells Angels II over too Hells Angels & then the "academy" will dissepear, we just called the alliance Hells Angels II meanwhile the merge is going on :)

DeletedUser18705

Hell Angels just ruined Spyder's alliance. Not a huge loss if you ask me. I'm still disappointed Hells Angels would let someone like goldfinger in their alliance though.

DeletedUser

Its a great planned alliance.
What do you mean with that?

DeletedUser23516

Its a long story but basicly my alliance merged into Hells Angels, and when Xerotic came over, she renamed it Hells Angels II. I don't know why, but it is joining the original

DeletedUser

Sparta, read the posts above you, it's not an academy for gods sake.

DeletedUser

I mean, it was dumb to make an academy so early.

Was "academy" in their profile?

I just want to use this opportunity to point out that just because they have multiple alliances does not mean it is an academy. Do you know about LoDa (Dont remember world) or Evolution (Iota)? They had multiple alliances but not all, if any, were academys.

DeletedUser18825

Exile, you are clearly more about words than actions. It wasn't DoW's fault. It was the fault of our other founder, who accepted a merge with them, then they sent someone and he put them as a founder. The rest is obvious.

I am rebuilding DoW, and no more disbands will happen, I can assure you all.

DeletedUser

Was "academy" in their profile?

I just want to use this opportunity to point out that just because they have multiple alliances does not mean it is an academy. Do you know about LoDa (Dont remember world) or Evolution (Iota)? They had multiple alliances but not all, if any, were academys.

I heard it mentioned as an academy before.

DeletedUser

yeah, I guess that was a good strategy, looked bad at first though.

DeletedUser

Why not call this thread "Hells AngelsOpinions" instead. Ever since the 3rd post thats all its been about:p