Top 12 Opinions

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Enter The Dragon look to be the only alliance with any type of strategy and leadership. The rest are likely to fade away in the next couple of weeks and be replaced by those stronger players teaming together once the map starts to take shape.

DeletedUser

Enter The Dragon look to be the only alliance with any type of strategy and leadership. The rest are likely to fade away in the next couple of weeks and be replaced by those stronger players teaming together once the map starts to take shape.
and what strategy is that, not like every other alliance says hey our strategy is to not have a strategy

DeletedUser14378

Wont comment 12 top alliances but i think bunksters and downers could be top alliances

DeletedUser

enter and my ex OooBaktersooO alliance looks set but my current alliance to kill the born actuelement 140 ° advance lol

DeletedUser

and what strategy is that, not like every other alliance says hey our strategy is to not have a strategy

Simple, they are only recruiting what look to be really active players (time will tell), they aren't just inviting everyone in their area without any thought to expansion (if you recruit every player around you seriously limit your options). Leave space in your alliance so you accept any good players that come along. Have a policy to ditch any players that fall below the average.

Its all basic stuff that previous players of Grepo will be familiar with. Any alliance that is just trying to get to no.1 in the chart and not focusing on quality will soon realise their mistakes. The good leaders will then ditch the waste and re-structure their alliance.

There are tons of strategies for alliances in Grepo and you can work them out without them having to be published. Have a look around your map see who is recruiting where and how they are progressing.

I stand by my prediction that Enter The Dragon will be the only alliance that is currently in the top 10 to still be there in 2 months. Hades & Banksters definately have potential and i expect you'll see them move up v soon.

DeletedUser

Simple, they are only recruiting what look to be really active players (time will tell), they aren't just inviting everyone in their area without any thought to expansion (if you recruit every player around you seriously limit your options). Leave space in your alliance so you accept any good players that come along. Have a policy to ditch any players that fall below the average.

Its all basic stuff that previous players of Grepo will be familiar with. Any alliance that is just trying to get to no.1 in the chart and not focusing on quality will soon realise their mistakes. The good leaders will then ditch the waste and re-structure their alliance.

There are tons of strategies for alliances in Grepo and you can work them out without them having to be published. Have a look around your map see who is recruiting where and how they are progressing.

I stand by my prediction that Enter The Dragon will be the only alliance that is currently in the top 10 to still be there in 2 months. Hades & Banksters definately have potential and i expect you'll see them move up v soon.
so active members you say http://www.grepostats.com/world/en34/alliance/16/members

DeletedUser

look at other alliances they are active also. that was the point. not like they are the only active one

i agree, its just my opinion in the very early stages of this world. I may be proven completely wrong.

DeletedUser3994

let me get this straight ETD's much vaunted strategy is to kick out players who fall below the average.... by that logic shouldnt there only be one player in the alliance...

DeletedUser25060

let me get this straight ETD's much vaunted strategy is to kick out players who fall below the average.... by that logic shouldnt there only be one player in the alliance...
- Technically......yeah. I guess. Btw My prediction is that everyone will win and everyone will be happy!!! It's politically correct!!!! Everyone should all be allies and be happy neighbors!!!!!

DeletedUser

- Technically......yeah. I guess. Btw My prediction is that everyone will win and everyone will be happy!!! It's politically correct!!!! Everyone should all be allies and be happy neighbors!!!!!

This is the reason I love playing Simpolis! I'm going to use love and happiness to grow! When I colonize my first four cities are going to be Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael! I really hope no big baddies come to get me:heh::heh:

DeletedUser

Rofl mmm what a nice set of four lovely turtles you have there!!!!

DeletedUser

HAZE come from ETD becouse Sasa had RL issues and he was only one with leaders rights there.
We started with 10-15 players very active and agressive . and we are still here in Juktas .
we have more then 1 player lol

DeletedUser

Btw, we just took 2 cities from Sasa in Pella, almost rimmed him. He turned out to be a traitor.

DeletedUser

probably , becouse Sasa have lot job in RL . wonder what will be if Sasa is active as ussuall.

Its easy to take inactive or low active player , any static defence will fall sooner or latter.