Oven

DeletedUser

This is where people should have their quarrels and where all the roasting and 'beef' will happen. That way the top 12 can actually stay fixated on the top 12 and not on mindless fighting.

DeletedUser50768

Im afraid that will never happen LOL, especially if dim comes to that world....

DeletedUser50935

This is where people should have their quarrels and where all the roasting and 'beef' will happen. That way the top 12 can actually stay fixated on the top 12 and not on mindless fighting.

Terrible idea... *remembers what happened on Abdera* I take that back its a Great Idea

DeletedUser17513

congratz to SS family.. 95 members still rising with pure power

DeletedUser

Can they make it to 130 within 24 hours? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser50935

Despite them being an MRA I do recognize a few players within SS...
StAthanasius from bloods in Abdera being one...

DeletedUser17513

Despite them being an MRA I do recognize a few players within SS...
StAthanasius from bloods in Abdera being one...

hmmm didnt actually look at their members list until now, i do recognize dozen names including Famous Eviction notice players,knights who say NI, and some strange Kitty :)

so they might actually make their ally full so the experienced internalize their own and grow fast thus making problems for you and your ocean ;)

DeletedUser50935

Well I already have nukes in my inventory begging to come out and farm them so we shall see when BP ends...

DeletedUser42857

He already has

Nah, not really. My city wont be going over 1500 pts or so, and i wont be fighting anyone :D

I think 3-4 of the top 20 alliances are only here to trade. Such is the chaos inno have created

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51112

I bet there will be 'SS Family' and 'SSS Family' in a day or two. typical MRA's typical sisters and cousins.. we'll see.

DeletedUser

I bet there will be 'SS Family' and 'SSS Family' in a day or two. typical MRA's typical sisters and cousins.. we'll see.

I really don't like the name SS Family; makes me think back to the Nazi Germany.

DeletedUser

Same here, Especially for me as a german player i find the name rather inappropriate...

DeletedUser42857

Yeh. another who felt uncomfortable seeing that name.

Ive seen similar removed in the past, wont surprise me to see them made to change that one.

DeletedUser50183

I can't see SS family doing very well...They are growing too big too quickly to be a success.

Last edited by a moderator: