P&P - Don't join ANY alliance until you read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I start to think that you take this way to serious and don't see it anymore as a game.

Your first thread is a big failure and now this thread ...

It's a war/strategy game, it's not simcity !!! You will never find a way to safe harbour your player account. In fact I'm pretty sure you are on the hit list of multiple alliances you have insulted with your 2 threads.

So I guess we will see you as one of the first rimmed players.

Also mass recruiters are simply farms, I don't like the mass recruiting method but hey I'm not against them what would we do without easy non organized targets.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

I start to think that you take this way to serious and don't see it anymore as a game.

Your first thread is a big failure and now this thread ...

It's a war/strategy game, it's not simcity !!! You will never find a way to safe harbour your player account. In fact I'm pretty sure you are on the hit list of multiple alliances you have insulted with your 2 threads.

So I guess we will see you as one of the first rimmed players.

Also mass recruiters are simply farms, I don't like the mass recruiting method but hey I'm not against them what would we do without easy non organized targets.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

we might even get a proper war!

DeletedUser

I'm bored, so .....

http://www.grepostats.com/ states there are 28207 people.

28207 people
8192 members
= 34.4...%

Ok, fine, lets say that I was having a hallucinatory moment and believed that all of those people were actually still playing, or if they were not all still playing this figure is not significantly altered by that fact.

The real question is why are you advertising this information here, to the 859 out of 28207 members who have bothered to sign up with the forum (3%).

How many of those 859 members do you think actually read this forum on a regular basis and would ever see the notice? I'll be generous and say roughly half do (425). So considering you are preaching to 425 members, how many of those members are without an alliance and might be capable of being swayed into doing something by reading this post? Lets say what that almost 1/4 are without an alliance or 100 people. Of those 100 people, I'll be generous and say that maybe half of those join your tribe. Gee, with 50 new members didn't that suddenly make your alliance fall into the category of the mass recruiters too?

If you are truly trying to reach the allianceless ones, chances are you will be able to reach a lot more of them by using the mass mail option in game.

Coalitions such as you preach about have always existed in games among small groups against larger groups or groups of large groups against other large groups, both mass recruiting groups and just simply strong groups. The real power of a coalition is the fact that the only those involved in it know about its existence. If others know, even if they are of the mass recruiting variety, they will simply squash it before the coalition can develop the power necessary to do anything.

Unless you are simply trying to make a name for yourself on the forum, perhaps in a bad way, use a stealthier approach for your actions. You will get better results both with membership and battlewise too.

*Disclaimer, with the exception of the 3%, all statistics presented are estimates and may or may not bear any semblance to actual results. Use at your own risk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way, I started this thread mainly to see how players would react.

And the IAC is for alliances. It is a network of alliances.

And I agree with the statement on farms. And I was never trying to safe guard my account.

And having a secret coalition doesn't work in practice. As soon as you inform potential members, someone in that alliance will become an informant. Doesn't work.

How I like to do it, it to publicize it so much, people aren't surprise at hearing about it, and don't care about it. Then, we press the big red button...

DeletedUser

can u press it now, does it self-destruct? i really want it to ;)

just kidding ;)

DeletedUser

We've never actually tried pressing it before so we don't really know what happens.

DeletedUser

*picks popcorn* interesting to watch

i joined a local tribe i always wait when the world takes more shape if im gonan join another ^^ wich will prolly not

i also want a msg of invitation writen to me or i won't even bother to the invite either

DeletedUser

Well we at ddw may be lousy mass recruiters but let's look at the fact.

Ddw's 47 mass recruited players would easily defeat the iac(gota love huggers), pax and veil of mist

I don't know whether any other alliance's are decent but i bet atleast 50 of the top 58 will be better then your loveable, hidden wannabe mass recruiting inter alliance will ever be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pax why even bother doing this your making more enemies then friends in the end if a player let himself be tempted by mass recruiting let them they are more likely to be inactive anyway and those who are active and not growing enough will be kicked just leave it as it is once their a member limit in this game this will stop either and since the game is quite new its likely that they will be point whores ^^ just have fun and make ingame allies and makeout war

its just a game m8 enjoy it

DeletedUser345

all top 58 tribes are mass-recruiting? Think again most of them could wipe you confedarations ***

DeletedUser

Once a large number of people get harbors your gunna get cleaned so quick haha

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by bigbuns View Post
Once a large number of people get harbors your gunna get cleaned so quick haha

Or maybe its a plot to make sure all your cities are unprotected on the day that bp ends...

DeletedUser

I've got no problem with alliances that mass recruit. it's not a refined process but it does gather numbers and in the end once you weed out the people that don't play hard enough or don't fit in with the crowd you end up with a strong group of players working together for a common goal. Just need strong leadership to mold the massive amounts of new recruits into a refined well oiled machine. I personally am not sending out random invites but I have started my own alliance as well. I'm more partial to the "person reads forum->person responds with interest to join->person is sent and invite" method myself lol but I'm not one to say my method is the best method thats for sure ^^ peace all

Status
Not open for further replies.