P&P - Don't join ANY alliance until you read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

FACT

The word "Fact " comes from the Acrapaloian Dialect of Upyomammassachusats

Historically known as the Upyouronians they were to a man woman and child (plus some dogs and a stray chicken)wiped out by the Dontgivaferkawitz, and as a culture and a race they disappeared forever.

Alledigdly, its widely believed that the ethnic cleansing was brought about by a drunken ditch digger talking complete and utter boll-hacks whilst he was digging his ditch through neighbouring Dontgivaferkia

The tripe that dripped and dribbled from his earthclodden lips infuirieted the local yokals so much they picked up their legs of mutton and beat him to death with them..and just incase his relatives were just as bad they marched on Upyomammassachusats.

That so they say is a fact!.

some others say that thereare a few survivors of Upyomammassachusats stil around talking complete pigswill and bullhinky.

that could be a fact but the fact is i cant prove that. !..HA

as a post script...its noted that the word fact has indeed as said by a few already been used more that its fair share throughout this topic.

AND THAT IS A FACT THAT YAH CAN TAKE TO THE BANK,CAFE..,Or zoo, or wherever else..erm...that.....you want to eh....take it..
K......(cough)......*silence*..........exits stage left

DeletedUser

yup and thats a fact .its in my new book :)

comes out on 29th feb next year :)

me thinks the first poster is a survivor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FACT:
98% of "statistics" are made up on the spot.
Including this one...and yours.

[The other 2% is created by the clincially ill because they believe it's the truth.
-either way, Pax, it's not looking good for you. :(]

DeletedUser

Pax Britannia said:
Step 1. Recruit everyone
Step 2. Wait for members to show results
Step 3. Remove all players who are not benefiting the alliance
Step 4. Promote everyone to be able to recruit
Step 5.(Optional) Rinse and Repeat

The list isn't complete without:

Step 6. Profit

You must be new to the Internet.

DeletedUser1405

Fact= Mass recruiters now, large amount of decent players later on after removing inactives. :D

DeletedUser

War People

My alliance is ranked 56 and we are not a mass-recruitment alliance!
We invite people we think are valuable.

DeletedUser

Fact:
The top 58 alliances are ALL mass-recruitment alliances

Is my alliance a mass recruiting alliance as well? We are also at war with 2 top 10 alliances. Please tell me, I really want to know. Look for AlphaBeta, rank 30, 5 members, ~560,000 points, rank 19 BPA. Thank you MRA expert! You're my idle :D

DeletedUser

Here is a "Fact" for you all. 98% percent of all percentages are made up.

Think about that for a minute.

Now think about this.

What stands stronger?
5 different active people sharing an island.
or
50 different people spread all over an ocean where 40 of them only log in once per day?

"Fact" is, the 5 are the stronger. They can defend on land better and faster. Break attacks on land better and faster. They can do the same on sea. They can also time their attacks easier providing they are all online at the same time of day - and as very active people they probably are.

Here is another fact for you. At 20 people, my alliance was ranked 1 in ocean 63 and had double the points of the next alliance, who had closer to 80 people. We also had more towns than those 80 people and we were also located closer together than those 80 people.
Eventually we did merge, but we had reasons and none of it involved fear. We had no threats, we were just bored and wanted to be involved in more stuff.

So here is one more "Fact" for you.

This thread and my reply is totally pointless and boring.

DeletedUser

Your facts are all wrong. The top 58 alliances in alpha are NOT mass recruiters. Do you really thing DDW or SPARTA Thunder Gods or TW-Shadow mass recruit? Thought wrong didnt you. Look at the Agoge system, they don't have over 100 members.

Aicy

Strategos
Omg!! Ahhhh! Salvation369, why did you bump this back up with the bottom of the Alpha forums!??!? :eek:

Now people are going to get all annoyed about it alllllllll.... over again and that's just lame. :p

DeletedUser

"For the above facts, alliances with over 40 people have been categorized as a mass-recruitment alliance." -Pax Britannia (like people said, not worth proper quote)

So according to brilliant little you, every 40+ person alliance mass-recruits? If I make an alliance and invite my friends, you're trying to say they should not "join ANY alliance until you read this!" page. (still hasn't earned right to be quoted) Did anyone catch that?

He's basically trying to say if you have 40+ people, the only possible way you got their was mass recruitment?

WRONG WRONG WRONG

This is another deception from yet another sad excuse for a sales/businessman

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
This is exactly what I mean, people have already covered this and your frustration is no use to us. :(

DeletedUser

Yes, but I felt the need to make the crowd of people against his useless reasons one person bigger. =P

DeletedUser

been ages since this thread has been here, but it still cracks me.. lol
He himself is mass recruiting.. lol
Is he still playing or got rimmed?? :D

DeletedUser

XD you put the thread back at the top, making everyone feel the irresistible need to look at the mysteries of the unread.

Status
Not open for further replies.