Milestones Paros

Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleBear

Phrourach
Not everyone has lots of gold.................The amount of gold spent to get that far ahead in just over a week is crazy, but everyone to there own i guess....The rest of us have to wait for things to complete and farm slowly. Things will even out in time. For now enjoy your groating because every world ive played in the largest alliance simply just crumbles when normal folk without gold pits can actually fight back. Early days enjoy your moments.....

DeletedUser

Not everyone has lots of gold.................The amount of gold spent to get that far ahead in just over a week is crazy, but everyone to there own i guess....The rest of us have to wait for things to complete and farm slowly. Things will even out in time. For now enjoy your groating because every world ive played in the largest alliance simply just crumbles when normal folk without gold pits can actually fight back. Early days enjoy your moments.....
it's always gold when you're not winning, amiright?

DeletedUser

the first ones are those who spent most gold and was there right from the beginning, that´s all it says. nothing more. nothing less.

DeletedUser38161

I've used gold, ive also farmed like hell but no one's mentioned that, nor have they mentioned the 3.7k abp i have which gold cant buy but this thread isnt the place for trolling about gold use, you can make a thread if you want to moan about gold use but please just let this be milestones.

DeletedUser

Guys no posts unless its a milestone because this thread has 9 pages already :/

DeletedUser23516

H3ks 2k ABP

Weedon 2k DBP

Don't know how to post screens :(

DeletedUser

Guys no posts unless its a milestone because this thread has 9 pages already :/

^ This.

The post-BP hype was fine, but now we need to keep this thread relevant. Please use other threads for discussion. Off-topic posts will be removed .

DeletedUser

I think that in Alliances Milestones "60 Towns" should be delete, by members alone alliance can get this,and it is irrelevant because it doesn`t tell us anything about that alliance

DeletedUser

i think JRE250 was 2nd to 10k, and me 3rd
2F29T.png

DeletedUser37948

well there are now several milestones that have been reached that have not been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.