Pnp Pebble Versus the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30111

This hurt my brain, I'm sure JNC will enjoy it though, haha.
TO be fair, that original Top 12 this was ridiculous and needed to be put out of it's misery

Edit: I called it, thanks for posting while I was typing and ruining my reply, JNC

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
This hurt my brain, I'm sure JNC will enjoy it though, haha.
TO be fair, that original Top 12 this was ridiculous and needed to be put out of it's misery

Edit: I called it, thanks for posting while I was typing and ruining my reply, JNC

To slow Stable ;)

DeletedUser40223

If there is a problem with overly sensitive mods who insist we stay on Topic at all times may I suggest all posters use this handy image as a spoiler thus showing that they are indeed ON TOPIC at all times:

Topic.png

DeletedUser

how many conversations in the real word ever stay on TOPIC........... how many times have you been talking to a friend, relative or anyone else and strayed from the conversation and then thought hhmm what was we talking about?

come on its going to happen and if everyone is happy :O im not sure whats wrong

this is the only thing i have to do in between 5 mins of farming and its got a whole lot boring the last 5 days maybe less but meh

DeletedUser

Well, I'm going to be honest, I've spent the last year in the Eubea forum laughing at and mocking Erik and Tea every time they complained about cops.

Today I have discovered they were right, I was wrong. I've now moved to the dark side.

Master, what would you have this lowly apprentice do? :)

PS

Bet they don't start PnP of the month comp until they can ignore this PnP.

DeletedUser25607

Well done, Eric. :) Too strict mods indeed force external forums to die out.

DeletedUser29066

Funny stuff, but if you think Pebble or rest of the EN mods are strict try the US Forum. They start threatening to hand out infractions for just a couple of off-topic posts. I can almost feel the crack of the whip on my backside.:D

DeletedUser

We have several players getting warnings and infractions.
Our players are instructed to stay away from Sinope external forum.
Bedouin of Toulouse can enjoy the desert and be the only camel here.

DeletedUser

yer will be dead here in a few weeks with the strict rules anyway always does 'BORING'

not as if all this is free when gold is so expensive to buy.......................... paying for erm? well nuff said

DeletedUser40223

yer will be dead here in a few weeks with the strict rules anyway always does 'BORING'

not as if all this is free when gold is so expensive to buy.......................... paying for erm? well nuff said

Nicaea was the same.. There were some great posts and stories about the battles between various alliances then mods stepped in and changed half the words/handed out warnings and infractions like confetti. Shame really because by the time the posts were modified they were nowhere near as funny and peeps stopped posting. Ruined it for many of us.. :(

DeletedUser33530

the US forums has gotten better but you would be permantly banned but now if this was the US forums. Count your blessings.

DeletedUser33530

Now i feel you should all be aware of some rules that you have legally agreed to follow.

• Spam and off topic comments will be deleted.
  • Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.
  • Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.
  • The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents.
  • All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed.
  • If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Baudin Toolan.
  • If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.
  • Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!
  • The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
  • When you breach a rule, you will receive a warning. After this initial warning, infractions will be handed out.
  • Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.
  • Repeated violations may result in probation or permanent removal from the forums.
  • Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players, even if they haven't violated a particular stated forum rules.

So to break it down for you. Pebble is doing his job extraordinarily well and is actually be lenient. Many of you have broken alot of the rules listed here and some not listed, all of which you have agreed to follow. So don't complain, be grateful because frankly if pebble wasn't so nice, you all would be gone. With that in mind, Pebble, please stop being nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love this one

Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished

wow like i dont feel like a little school child now
spank me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well,part of my infraction came because I used the abbreviation Susies for Suspects.
Not sure what is insulting here,but apologize if it is.

DeletedUser33530

I love this one

Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished

wow like i dont feel like a little school child now
spank me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You signed a legal contract agreeing to that rule and others. If you don't like that rule, it can be assumed you didn't read it beforehand or you wouldn't be here. So yes i feel you have made a accurate comparison of yourself.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Now i feel you should all be aware of some rules that you have legally agreed to follow.

• Spam and off topic comments will be deleted.
  • Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.
  • Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.
  • The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents.
  • All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed.
  • If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Baudin Toolan.
  • If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.
  • Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!
  • The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
  • When you breach a rule, you will receive a warning. After this initial warning, infractions will be handed out.
  • Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.
  • Repeated violations may result in probation or permanent removal from the forums.
  • Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players, even if they haven't violated a particular stated forum rules.

So to break it down for you. Pebble is doing his job extraordinarily well and is actually be lenient. Many of you have broken alot of the rules listed here and some not listed, all of which you have agreed to follow. So don't complain, be grateful because frankly if pebble wasn't so nice, you all would be gone. With that in mind, Pebble, please stop being nice.

In RL, people get shot to deffend the exact freedom what is here written down and is forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.