Pnp Pebble Versus the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now i feel you should all be aware of some rules that you have legally agreed to follow.

• Spam and off topic comments will be deleted.
  • Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.
  • Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.
  • The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents.
  • All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed.
  • If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Baudin Toolan.
  • If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.
  • Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!
  • The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
  • When you breach a rule, you will receive a warning. After this initial warning, infractions will be handed out.
  • Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.
  • Repeated violations may result in probation or permanent removal from the forums.
  • Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players, even if they haven't violated a particular stated forum rules.

So to break it down for you. Pebble is doing his job extraordinarily well and is actually be lenient. Many of you have broken alot of the rules listed here and some not listed, all of which you have agreed to follow. So don't complain, be grateful because frankly if pebble wasn't so nice, you all would be gone. With that in mind, Pebble, please stop being nice.

Hmm, I notice there isn't a rule against foul language there, so technically every time a post is deleted or edited for swearing it's unfair because it hasn't breached the rules. :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Well,part of my infraction came because I used the abbreviation Susies for Suspects.
Not sure what is insulting here,but apologize if it is.

This is madness mate i almost cannot believe it, so using shortcuts for names isn't allowed anymore, so TUS, is also not allowed?

DeletedUser33530

yer will be dead here in a few weeks with the strict rules anyway always does 'BORING'

not as if all this is free when gold is so expensive to buy.......................... paying for erm? well nuff said
mods don't get paid. They volunteer for this.

In RL, people get shot to deffend the exact freedom what is here written down and is forbidden.

You have legally agreed to follow all the rules i have listed and more. Saying they are unfair now only speaks bad about you because if they were unfair you wouldn't have joined the forums. Unless you didn't read a contract your were signing.

DeletedUser46251

mods don't get paid. They volunteer for this.

You have legally agreed to follow all the rules i have listed and more. Saying they are unfair now only speaks bad about you because if they were unfair you wouldn't have joined the forums. Unless you didn't read a contract your were signing.

Define signing please COD?

DeletedUser33530

This is madness mate i almost cannot believe it, so using shortcuts for names isn't allowed anymore, so TUS, is also not allowed?
it was may have been viewed as an insult which isn't allowed and mods dont always have to have a reason.
Posting these rules overhere is also against the rules lol
no it's not. I have read through things I agree to alot so I know what i can and can't do here.

DeletedUser33512

Hmm, I notice there isn't a rule against foul language there, so technically every time a post is deleted or edited for swearing it's unfair because it hasn't breached the rules. :p

Well that would probably come under the "players deliberately working against the building of a community" clause.

DeletedUser33530

Define signing please COD?

i see where this is going and clicking I have read and agreed to the terms of services is the same as signing as legal document. With that in mind you don't necessarily have to have been given the option of agreeing. You joining can be seen as agreeing.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
it was may have been viewed as an insult which isn't allowed and mods dont always have to have a reason.

no it's not. I have read through things I agree to alot so I know what i can and can't do here.

Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.

DeletedUser33530

as stated I listed "some" of the rules. There is a rule against profanity just not in the list I gave.

DeletedUser

You signed a legal contract agreeing to that rule and others. If you don't like that rule, it can be assumed you didn't read it beforehand or you wouldn't be here. So yes i feel you have made a accurate comparison of yourself.

ssshhhhh who cares........

i never read the T & C
yet appears im yet to receive and warning or infraction so erm maybe i can stick to the rules without knowing them? common sense might help

DeletedUser

Well that would probably come under the "players deliberately working against the building of a community" clause.

Yeah, but if there is omission or ambiguity in a legal document the benefit of the doubt goes to the signator not the draftee. ;)

DeletedUser46251

i see where this is going and clicking I have read and agreed to the terms of services is the same as signing as legal document. With that in mind you don't necessarily have to have been given the option of agreeing. You joining can be seen as agreeing.

Yeah but not signing. Signing a document is a physical act, agreeing to terms and conditions through joining without having to have even read them is just plain sneaky, and indicative of modern day society imo

DeletedUser33530

Arguing against the Grepolis team who uphold these rules will be punished and topics that seek to create or worsen existing problems will be deleted.

Not arguing against them grepo team
yes this will probably all be deleted

so where do you start saying something with a point?

DeletedUser40223

For those who don't get it allow me to explain.. Mods are Gods here. This is THEIR forum not yours. It's true they don't get paid and volunteer, why I hear you ask?

Think of it as like when you were at school and had to do what Prefects/Monitors told you to do. I'm sure many of you remember one or two that really enjoyed their sense of authority they had over you, well as we grow older some still think that way and enjoy whatever power trip they can..

If you are here you have agreed to the terms and conditions laid out by COD. Some mods use common sense and have a sense of humour and some don't. If they don't you have 2 choices.

1. Suck it up..

2. Stop posting and the ones who need the power trip will quickly move on and stuff up another busy forum..

ENJOY.. :)

DeletedUser

as stated I listed "some" of the rules. There is a rule against profanity just not in the list I gave.

dude what is your bug.... let us be and go 'upset' other people

i am taking offence from what your saying who are you anyway? the contract and rule police

Rule number 1,200,000,0000: dont reply to me no more

now dont breach this rule otherwise I will take offence which is another rule 'do not offend me'

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Not arguing against them grepo team
yes this will probably all be deleted

so where do you start saying something with a point?

this is the best part ,

Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules.

free translated , even if you dont do anything wrong if we dont like you we can ban you whenever we want to.

DeletedUser33530

ssshhhhh who cares........

i never read the T & C
yet appears im yet to receive and warning or infraction so erm maybe i can stick to the rules without knowing them? common sense might help
you not reading something you agreed to is your own fault. The rules can be easily found by anyone who has eyes.
Yeah, but if there is omission or ambiguity in a legal document the benefit of the doubt goes to the signator not the draftee. ;)
hence: "Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players, even if they haven't violated a particular stated forum rules."
also yeah that's true. Tell me where that applies in any of these cases keeping in mind all rules.
Yeah but not signing. Signing a document is a physical act, agreeing to terms and conditions through joining without having to have even read them is just plain sneaky, and indicative of modern day society imo
It's the same as signing in modern day
You not reading something you are agreeing to is just laziness on your part. The rules are in plain view for anyone to read before the join the forums.

DeletedUser

you not reading something you agreed to is your own fault. The rules can be easily found by anyone who has eyes.

hence: "Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players, even if they haven't violated a particular stated forum rules."
also yeah that's true. Tell me where that applies in any of these cases keeping in mind all rules.

It's the same as signing in modern day
You not reading something you are agreeing to is just laziness on your part. The rules are in plain view for anyone to read before the join the forums.

you have now offended me.... you have broke a rule 'MODS TAKE NOTE IM OFFENDED'

put him on the naughty list.......

DeletedUser33530

For those who don't get it allow me to explain.. Mods are Gods here. This is THEIR forum not yours. It's true they don't get paid and volunteer, why I hear you ask?

Think of it as like when you were at school and had to do what Prefects/Monitors told you to do. I'm sure many of you remember one or two that really enjoyed their sense of authority they had over you, well as we grow older some still think that way and enjoy whatever power trip they can..

If you are here you have agreed to the terms and conditions laid out by COD. Some mods use common sense and have a sense of humour and some don't. If they don't you have 2 choices.

1. Suck it up..

2. Stop posting and the ones who need the power trip will quickly move on and stuff up another busy forum..

ENJOY.. :)
well you're not wrong lol

dude what is your bug.... let us be and go 'upset' other people

i am taking offence from what your saying who are you anyway? the contract and rule police

Rule number 1,200,000,0000: dont reply to me no more

now dont breach this rule otherwise I will take offence which is another rule 'do not offend me'
I'm logic and common sense. I hit like a truck when you least expect it.
Also no I'm not the police. I'm the nice guy who warns you that you are doing something wrong when you didnt know it was wrong, right before the police come.
I didn't agree to the rules and you have no power to enforce them so :p
this is the best part ,

Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules.

free translated , even if you dont do anything wrong if we dont like you we can ban you whenever we want to.
yeah pretty much. You can of course complain to Baudin Toolan if you feel a mod has abused his power though.
Either way you agreed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.