Pnp Pebble Versus the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That's the US forums.

that threat was only for one thread and it staying open is solely upto us

well banter can still happen as proven but other world forums but if you want to go off topic whenever visit the off topic section. Also telling a mod to leave you alone when you break rules is the same as telling a cop to leave you alone when you break laws. And the reason they don't have to leave you alone is actually because this is grepolis.

god his back for me again....... it was a joke 'come on'
this whole thread is about mods and rules so I for one have not gone off topic once and will be launching a huge appeal if I get a warning or what ever it is for going of topic.....

DeletedUser27128

Damn you. Making me spam here even when I don't want to.

/me runs off to the off-topic section

DeletedUser40223

Nicaea was insane. Absolutely hilarious though I'll give you that.

It was.. 26 days until it closes now.. But I was proved right. We were the best and I'll have a nice shiny new crown to prove it.. Not that I'm feeling smug about it.. (A tissue of lies, I'm REALLY smug about it).. So.. any mods in Sinope that I can rim? lol.

DeletedUser46251

Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!

Pebbles will probably think i am breaking this rule, but i would say the same to another player if the circumstances permitted.

I don't think She is up for the job of moderating this world, although i don't think any mod would be if they adhered to her strict stance on being "off topic".

DeletedUser33530

god his back for me again....... it was a joke 'come on'
same to you lol
this whole thread is about mods and rules so I for one have not gone off topic once and will be launching a huge appeal if I get a warning or what ever it is for going of topic.....
well that's a relief that means I'm good. But you still have atleast 5 other broken rules to worry about.

Also seriously, come to the off topic section it's really fun.

DeletedUser

same to you lol

well that's a relief that means I'm good. But you still have atleast 5 other broken rules to worry about.

Also seriously, come to the off topic section it's really fun.

and what rules would they be as you appeared to have lost me

DeletedUser8396

Rules broken currently in just an initial scan of this thread:

Treat each other with respect and remain polite.

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum.

Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.

Maximum size images you are allowed to post are 640 by 640 pixels in dimension.

All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed.

If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Baudin Toolan.

If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.

Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player.

Conversations, discussions and arguments between two people should be done in private.

I count 9 different rules. Thread closed. warnings and infractions will be given out sometime later today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.