Pella's very own Agony Aunt!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good Morning Pella!
Nice to make your acquaintance. I look forward to many good threads together :)

Now some of you may already know me, and I’m glad to be back again my dears. To those who do not know who I am, I’m Auntie Sapphire and I am here to answer any questions you may have that are Grepolis/Pella related. Whether it’s Grepolis growing pains or you just need a friend and a comforting cup of tea, I’m here for you. I answer questions and give out the 7 deadly teacups each week!
Send me your questions via a PM in game or on the forums, and I’ll anonymously post them in the next week’s addition of A.A.
Now, let me give you a run down on the 7 deadly sins awards. Each week these 7 awards are up for grabs.
The 7 deadly Sin awards!
208712_10150204167637533_2916789_n.jpg
Each A.A. I shall gift these awards to players onPella. They’ll come with my explanations and opinions, of course :p
Some awards are very prestigious, others you want to work hard to avoid. These awards are earned my dears so don’t expect to have them for life – you only have the award for as long as you work for it!

A.A. Shall be regular, every Tuesday without fail! Don’t be scared, send in those questions, I look forward to sitting down and having a good chit chat soon! Let’s get started with the awards this week, and next week we’ll have questions!

The 7 Deadly Sin Awards!

Lust ~ The player I most want to be based on their performance in game

214v4zt.jpg

Razer Naga Molten, of HaVoC. If you followed the last A.A. series in Sigma you’ll note that I’m a sucker for those who have a rounded attack/defence BP ratio. Good development from Razer, I’m impressed and you should be as well!

Anger ~ The player who shows the most aggression in game

2j519a1.jpg

Ellaranna, of Silver. She/He has 5634 ABP (at the time of this post) although it is a close race between Ellaranna and Razer Naga Molten, our Lust cup winner! I look forward to seeing how the ABP race develops over the next week.

Sloth ~ the active member of the forum who isn’t so active in game

2qtzj1e.jpg

nodcrush….The band of misfits hasn’t popped up those points yet. We love to see active people on the forum but perhaps sign in game once in a while too? :p

Covetousness ~ The City I want most based on name and points

4jx7dc.jpg

The city “02.Dunedin” Which belongs to The Mogul, of Norma Snockers. To be quite fair I like the other New Zealand names too, but I live in your second city :p A girl has to give props to her current city…or face the wrath of a council, which builds ridiculous stadiums that will forever be in debt.

Gluttony~ The Player who takes the most cities in game

xmss2t.jpg

Ellaranna gets this cup too! Nom Nom Nom all the ABP and ALL the cities! A great start to the server, and already taking 2 of the teacups – you should all be jealous :p

Pride ~ The Best Alliance in Pella (My Opinion)

f53jnt.jpg

While there are some great alliance names out there, such as drunkenmonkey and White Eagles, I think the best alliance in Pella so far would have to be HaVoC. They had a shaky start on the forum, it’s true, but what a come back. Ranked first for now and fighting hard – Kudos! Show that teacup off with pride!

Envy ~ The Alliance I want to be in based on performance in game

5nw0g4.jpg

As tempting as it would be to be in the #1 Alliance, I think I’d rather be in one closer to home that is doing well in my ocean. At the moment, that would be Brothers of War. I know what you’re thinking – ZOMG ANOTHER B.O.W. ALLIANCE LOLZ THE UBER MRAS. But in all seriousness, I think they are doing quite well. Their only real threat was the VVV alliance and they solved that problem with a bit of spot on diplomacy and a few well timed threats :p
As often as the offer to join them has been made though, I will stay with Lotta Mistici as I’m a co-founder and I really like the idea of seeing how far a democratically based constitutional monarchy can go in a conquest world! If you are in Ocean 45 and interested in such a different political structure for your alliance you are welcome to join me!

….Yes, I did just shamelessly advertise my alliance :p I am good at doing things like that. If you would like to advertise your alliance in A.A. then pop me a message with good reasons and I may even consider doing so for you!

Well my dears, there’s not much more I can add to this today, we have started our journey together. If there’s something you think would make a good addition to A.A. then feel free to mail me….feel free to mail me anyway – I love a good chinwag!

Have a stunning day,

~Auntie Sapphie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha New Zealand cities are the best, but Hamilton is better :p You should see the latest BoW CS attempt on one of my alliances cities.... 2 LS lol.

DeletedUser

Pics please, if you are going to make a claim always back it up with proof :p

It makes the forum look pretty too!

DeletedUser4672

Yay now i can say its time for tea(not just for the fact i am indeed drinkin a cup of tea lol), great work sapphire as always i cant wait till tuesday lol

DeletedUser

Dear Agony Aunt,
I have a crush on this one pers- oh wait, it's not that sort of agony aunt. :p Hope this goes well, will be a nice way to keep up on Pella news.

(Although I still think that Lotta Mistici sounds an Austin Powers villainess!)

DeletedUser

I hope this goes well too, thanks for the support :)

I'll give Plus rep to the person who can correctly translate my alliance's name to English! Not quite an Austin Powers Villainess :p

DeletedUser

Ooooo that is an embarrassing little picture - but then he did just take a city just over 4k points too, stretching his resources maybe?

DeletedUser

Still you should still use some offensive troops at least....

DeletedUser

Gimme 20min and i'll see if i can stir up activity with a pretty picture too :)
Just have to wait for my troops to return from their current raid.

What are your thoughts on the other awards - do you agree with me, or do you disagree? I'd love to see your reasons!

DeletedUser

hmmmm. Now i did wonder where it came from myself, so i did check it a while ago and babelfish actually translates it as "Mystical Fight". Couldn't say how accurate that is though as i ain't got a clue on Italian ;)

DeletedUser5554

troops my friend troops (; kinda like that michigan state offense slow to get going explosive once it start :)

DeletedUser1373

lol Michigans offense is so slow to get started it needs a Hail Mary at the last second to win.

Sorry couldn't resist

DeletedUser6378

I like this sapphire. I can't remember if we did discuss this in gythium but this is a really good idea.