People get multiple cities too easily

Discussion in 'Player's Council /Community Discussion' started by dizzystar, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:38 AM.

1. dizzystar

dizzystar Lochagos

I got surprised that players could only use BPs to get slots and build more cities. It is a burden that managing dozens of cities and there's no more fun. And those premium features could not help too much managing so many cities.
    I think Grepo should have the city's cap say 20 or 30. and getting more slots should be more difficult.
    And Grepo could add more levels for city's builidings. and people gotta pay BPs to upgrade. For example, people get Farm 46 but they need 1k BPs, Farm 47, 2k BPs.

2. dizzystar

dizzystar Lochagos

BTW, why didn't grepo make the resources wood/stone/silver limited on a single island. it will make the game more fierced and more tactics could get involved . the mode of the game hasn't been changed for several years and it is a little boring

3. pianoman98

pianoman98 Chiliarch

Where's the fun if you cap the amount of cities to 20 or 30 ? The real fun starts when you get to 50/60 cities and up.

4. molinillo

molinillo Lochagos

it is limited per player (not per island)
    don't take my word granted, but I think this limit was even decreased when the Battle Point Villages were introduced
    some players tend to deplete farms at the beginning of servers
    [​IMG]

5. dizzystar

dizzystar Lochagos

sitting front of a PC for hours per day is tiring and doing the repeated work is not enjoyable

6. dizzystar

dizzystar Lochagos

no I mean the mine could be depleted permanently so people gotta find a new place to feed themselves or WW

7. Idontnow

Idontnow Phrourach

hahaha a sort of environmental aspect to the resources. Don't farm too much or you won't be able to take more (old morale of farming villages, but from an ecological point of view).

Funny idea, probably near impossible to see it implemented though

8. Fluvisol

Fluvisol Chiliarch

Problem with that is you cannot win wars at some point without recruiting new players as all your slots will be maxed out
    You say sitting at a pc doing your builds is boring, wait until all you can do is attack and nothing else with the same 30 cities, unable to make any change to it
    Also, look into the recruiting tool mate, makes life with 50+ cities so much more bearable. If you want I can write a guide on how to use it. Note that it's only available when you have administrator, but I can't imagine playing without him with that many cities :p

pianoman98 likes this.
  9. dizzystar

dizzystar Lochagos

I guess you also wanna say that you also cannot imagine playing without bots. haha. I guess the next update for those bots is try to implemente more functions like spam attacks or managing those cities in one click[​IMG]

10. Fluvisol

Fluvisol Chiliarch

Wait so I try to give some arguments against your proposal to get some discussion going and see different angles on it, and try to help you a bit with breaking the tedium of building in 50+ cities, and instead of actually responding to that you just go ahead to say I'm botting because I use an in game tool? Not even an approved script, an actual in game feature that Inno themselves have put in it to build troops in all your cities in just a few clicks
    Not sure what you're trying to achieve here

Rachel.L and pianoman98 like this.
  11. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

Fluv, he's whining, that's it.

12. Zyrd

Zyrd Lochagos

Play with 10-15 cities in a moral world if you want to spend 10 minutes per day on the game, that's Ok. Let the grepogeeks play with hundreds of cities if they like. If massive mouse clicking is boring for you just don't click, grepolis is a game to spend some time and have some fun, nothing more.