Persian conquest feedback and questions?

DeletedUser

This whole event is massivly biased towards the big alliances. Any ruling alliance in a world will use this to get an even more massive advantage. As experience show from the few servers where this have run, smaller alliances have no chance.

I have nothing against fighting big alliances, but on equal terms please! When a 'birthday event' turns into a massive bonus for the already top alliances, then its time to leave this game.

DeletedUser6653

Given with all the gold users and the fact that the top alliances in Achilles have all there troops because they don't fight there own battles they should have no problem taking the cities.

LOL I had to say it don't care if you don't like it you to as well hasan

Lets go bell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is by far the worst event InnoGames have come up with.

A birthday present you say? For who?

Well that would be the big alliances who already rule the oceans.

Thanks InnoGames, if your birthday wish was to ruin the game for a lot of people in smaller alliances then it looks like you're going to get your way.

DeletedUser48037

how will the smaller alliances be able to contest this quest with the large ones???

DeletedUser

Im sorry but you guys should play morale worlds. The big alliances are big for a reason, they're just better.

DeletedUser42608

Really, what this sounds like to me, is a test version of the change from world wonders that we have been hearing about. It really doesn't benefit anyone outside of the top 6 alliances.

DeletedUser

I was concerned about how many rewards the winning alliance would get, my question was :-

The new birthday quest that is about to start, can you tell me exactly what the alliance that is first to conquer one of the supercity's gets as a reward. Does every member of the alliance get the following :-
9 x Population Boost +300
9 x Tyche's Stone Boost LvL 4
9 x Tyche's Silver Boost LvL 4
9 x Tyche's Wood Boost LvL 4
9 x Tyche's Recruitment Boost LvL 4
9 x Tyche's Attack Boost LvL 4
9 x Tyche's Defense Boost LvL 4
9 x Tyche's Festival Boost LvL 4

or are these rewards the total rewards the alliance gets, and have to be distributed throughout the alliance. If all the alliance members (max 80) get all of the rewards it means the winning alliance would get an extra 5760 rewards.

Cheers

The reply was :-

Hello Black-Prince,

Every member of the alliance gets these rewards if they are the first to conquer one on that world.

Sincerely,

Dark Queen
Senior Moderator

I certainly won't be buying any more gold trying to compete with alliances that get all of those rewards.

DeletedUser

the concept of the quest may of been interesting but the rewards are too many and it favours the top alliances to much. Smaller alliance will simply not be able to compete to win th rewards and will then struggle even more to stand against the allainces that pick up the rewards.

Personally this quest could sound the death keel for a few worlds as many may quit due to the inbalances that will come as a result of this quest

DeletedUser26412

Rich, will it be possible for an alliance to get 2 rewards by taking 2 of the cities?

This is my question too - is there any advantage in terms of rewards for taking more than one city?

Be good to get an answer on this and the other questions in this thread soon soon since the even starts in a few hours.

Thanks

Dan

DeletedUser41934

is this thing real or a joke? can't seem to find the city.

DeletedUser

As there is a 'supercity' in each ocean, and the rewards for taking it apply to everyone in the alliance, regardless of what ocean their cities are in, it must be possible for an alliance to conquer one supercity in one ocean, and at the same time conquer a supercity in a different ocean, That would then give them 11,520 extra rewards !

DeletedUser38382

Inno games will lose a lot of long term players over this. Alliances that burnt gold to gain(buy) power on Thracian quests win these automatically. My alliance will spend no more gold.

slasherdan

DeletedUser41934

It has to do a lot with organization too not just gold. You can stop big alliances from taking the city by stacking it if they clear it.

DeletedUser38382

You can't trip it so how do you know they're cleared? This is the biggest cash grab of all time. Plain and simple. I'd rather lose then waste money.

DeletedUser

hahaha, why did you join hyperborea if you want to fight lol. It is literally pointless to fight in that world :p

The only city its possible to Conk in en45.Hyper is a Ghost.
Massive battles result from diffrent Alliance's trying to gain control or break the Siege.
I have & do play normal world's, Hyperborea is a War World.
Just a totally diffrent Strategy and tactics from all other worlds.
cheers R

Check the BP levels for comparison, en43 looks like a peacenik world by comparison.

http://en.grepostats.com/world/en45/rankings/playerkills

http://en.grepostats.com/world/en44/rankings/playerkills

http://en.grepostats.com/world/en43/rankings/playerkills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can send constant flying harbor checks.

So for the next 45 days we should plan flying habour checks every 15 minutes?

Any big alliance worth 1/2 their salt will stack the city senseless after having revolted it, then clear it just before their own CS hits.

As there will be no reports and no spying of the city and no way of tripping it prior to the revolt this is worse than defending a city blind. We dont even know what kind of wall / tower / defence bonuses apply, which means any defensive troops used to stack will be sitting ducks. It will be a blood bath.

The chance of a smaller alliance getting a revolt AND later a CS in is practically 0. The chance of a smaller alliance defending the city is also 0.

This is a direct award to the bigger alliances. If the bonus had been a few boosts, unfair but I could live with it. But EACH MEMBER of the winning alliance gets a MASSIVE set of boosts. No chance for the rest of us to fight them afterwards.

This ends the game for me.

DeletedUser38224

I honestly have no idea where the city is. Can anyone help me out in finding it?

DeletedUser

Per INNO a short time ago..
There should be a new player named Artimisia, locating this player will locate the super cities.

We have not yet had the player appear in EN79 PANDOSIA. But rumor has it that it will begin at 10am server time.
Screenshot_2014-09-01-13-49-56-1.png