Vote for your favorite personality!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Pythagorus wins!!

The person who framed me before is doing it again!!

Before the person sent the message I had 15 votes and he had 19, so therefore he wins!!

Close the thread please Eclispe so my reputation isn't ruined EVEN MORE than it already is!

Edit: Explanation:
This is the second time we had this poll because someone sent out a message asking people to vote for me. Well guess what? They've done it again!
xXAicyXx today at 10:15 PM said:
Hi there

I saw you on the map and I've decided to send you a little message. My english is not very good so please excuse me.
I would like to ask a favor from you if you don't mind. It'll take only 10 seconds I promise. I will be most grateful if you do it
My friends have a little poll on the grepolis forums and I would like you to vote for me if you can. It would mean the world to me if I beat my friends. I'd love to stay in contact with you if you do and hopefully we can become good grepolis friends. Many friends = kill more enemies and less effort.

please visit this link if you haven't already registered on the forums: http://en.grepolis.com/start/create_forum_account
If you have then please vote for 'Aicy' here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=20469

DeletedUser

Pythagorus wins!!

The person who framed me before is doing it again!!

Before the person sent the message I had 15 votes and he had 19, so therefore he wins!!

Close the thread please Eclispe so my reputation isn't ruined EVEN MORE than it already is!

Edit: Explanation:
This is the second time we had this poll because someone sent out a message asking people to vote for me. Well guess what? They've done it again!

Wait, how does that work. We've got two more days yet (although Pythag does have some lead ;))

Aicy

Strategos
Wait, how does that work. We've got two more days yet (although Pythag does have some lead ;))

Well I've already overtaken him by quite a bit now and it's sure to just get worse and worse.

It's obvious we will not be able to do these polls without some moron ruining it. The only real result we can get is the one we had before he sent the mass mails.

DeletedUser

Should of voted for aicy but only read bottom three for some reason so voted for jarl oh and I know he quit

DeletedUser

Well I've already overtaken him by quite a bit now and it's sure to just get worse and worse.

It's obvious we will not be able to do these polls without some moron ruining it. The only real result we can get is the one we had before he sent the mass mails.

Isn't it Eclipse's decision to make?

Aicy

Strategos
Of course it is. I'm just saying whatever Eclipse decides Pythagorus won. He may not have won the prize, but he defiantly is the favorite personality.

Sorry if it seemed like I was making the decision for him or something, that was the least of my intentions.

DeletedUser

i dunno why anybody would do this again. it's really crap for aicy and it spoils the poll for everybody involved.

if only there was a way to find out who it was :'(

DeletedUser

xXAicyXx said:
xXAicyXx today at 10:15 PM
Hi there

I saw you on the map and I've decided to send you a little message. My english is not very good so please excuse me.
I would like to ask a favor from you if you don't mind. It'll take only 10 seconds I promise. I will be most grateful if you do it
My friends have a little poll on the grepolis forums and I would like you to vote for me if you can. It would mean the world to me if I beat my friends. I'd love to stay in contact with you if you do and hopefully we can become good grepolis friends. Many friends = kill more enemies and less effort.

please visit this link if you haven't already registered on the forums: http://en.grepolis.com/start/create_forum_account
If you have then please vote for 'Aicy' here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=20469

Thanks very much kind friend,

A :*

Not sure if this is a breach of the rules, but to start a new world, just to mail out to people for this, and to bother me when I have much more important things, maybe this will make you re-think doing this again. I hope you lose for it.

DeletedUser345

Not sure if this is a breach of the rules, but to start a new world, just to mail out to people for this, and to bother me when I have much more important things, maybe this will make you re-think doing this again. I hope you lose for it.

You must be stupid if you haven't read through this and see that Aicy is being framed, besides that Aicy has zz around the name so it's not the real one... whoever is doing this isn't not cool and not funny. With the dereppers people could take a joke but this actually damages a player...

DeletedUser

Thanks very much kind friend,

A :*

My mail

DeletedUser

If you're being framed (which I doubt) then stop doing these stupid polls

Aicy

Strategos
I have nothing to do with these polls.

And why on Earth would I say someone else wins if I went through the effort to send those mails?

DeletedUser

I have nothing to do with these polls.

And why on Earth would I say someone else wins if I went through the effort to send those mails?

To make yourself not look guilty.

Meanwhile, this xXAicyXx bloke.... is he good? Does he happen to be:
I have been told by noobs that I'm probably in the top 5 best Grepolis players.

Noobs such as Hads and Jaybog, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.