Petition for new prefix

DeletedUser35431

The forum gods,

We, the forum members spammers, would like addition of prefixes into the OT section. We would advise you to consider the following prefixes : The Public Court Case, Spam and petition.

More prefixes will be suggested later. Please grant us, the small demands we made.

Hi. :p

DeletedUser23986

1. If I see these trial things in Acropolis I'll have to infract for off topic/spam.
2. Prefixes are only made for important things, OT is a section that does not fall into such a category unfortunately.

1. But you don't have rules for OT threads, only for for posts. We asked for petition prefix in acropolis, not trial.
2. I am pretty sure, community requests are considered important things :p (and it won't take you months to do it, just a few mins)

DeletedUser5819

Not sure about 2.)
Community requests usually have to go via inno, heaven, hell, the devs, and nirvana first. You know how long that takes, and also how it smells.

DeletedUser19042

Not sure about 2.)
Community requests usually have to go via inno, heaven, hell, the devs, and nirvana first. You know how long that takes, and also how it smells.

I lol'd.

Perfect answer

DeletedUser23986

Not sure about 2.)

not if a helpful(hint, hint) co-coma can do the job!

edit: I WISH infractions also followed a similar path...

DeletedUser19042

I suppose they have SOME powers, other than giving titles(like smote LOL).

Yea, that was a good one. :p
Well, I don't think it's going to happen.

First of all, even if the CM's would be of good will, those prefixes have no use.
The court will perhaps run for a few weeks/months but not longer. Useless prefix

Same with the spam prefix...every post in the off-topic section is considered as spam...so why need a prefix???

Lugosi

Strategos
Same with the spam prefix...every post in the off-topic section is considered as spam...so why need a prefix???
For the same reason there is a non-mod army, a forum army and every other weird and pointless rebellion that this forum has seen since 2010. The reason varies on how polluted your mind has become :p