Petition for new prefix

DeletedUser23986

The forum gods,

We, the forum members spammers, would like addition of prefixes into the OT section. We would advise you to consider the following prefixes : The Public Court Case, Spam and petition.

More prefixes will be suggested later. Please grant us, the small demands we made.

DeletedUser33530

Spam is the off topic section now. Not sure if they will take our court cases seriously. Finally, I think petitions would be better place in the acropolis.

DeletedUser8396

2422176-facepalm.jpg

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
1. If I see these trial things in Acropolis I'll have to infract for off topic/spam.
2. Prefixes are only made for important things, OT is a section that does not fall into such a category unfortunately.

DeletedUser

he means a petition in the acropolis :p

:( the ot is the most lively section, that makes it important, plus is it gonna kill ya to take 20 seconds to make a new prefix?

DeletedUser8396

:( the ot is the most lively section, that makes it important, plus is it gonna kill ya to take 20 seconds to make a new prefix?

Here, want a shovel? It may help in the hole your digging for yourself.

Lugosi

Strategos

*Forum Admin hat on* Lets give away all the authority and responsibility that has been bestowed upon me and do what every tom, richard (abbreviated) and harry says I should do just because Forum Admin translates as 'spork' too them.*Hat removed*

If you're feeling really generous BT and friends, go on a trek to release Rooster Jones from the depths of dust and dilemna that is his Mums BFs basement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5819

Hey don't be mean to Tom and Harry. And I noticed you forgot about the most important of the trillogy too.

DeletedUser5819

Sorry for the speelinge. I just got back from watching 1/3 of The Hobbit, and was trying not to spell chrissmus goldmyne rippoff.

DeletedUser33530

1. If I see these trial things in Acropolis I'll have to infract for off topic/spam.
2. Prefixes are only made for important things, OT is a section that does not fall into such a category unfortunately.
1. We don't want to put the trials in there but you are tempting me :p
2. Dont pity us by saying unfortunately, we know you don't care.

I think it would take a lot longer than 20 seconds. More like 20 days.

DeletedUser33530

Oh and for the record I support this 0% as I don't want the mods messing with my spam and going off topic.