Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser4952

Bye bye 114, finally off to a server with some real competition. I do wish this server was faster cause a front with nn is a dream Frontline . Free cities 24/7, just too long to build
Bye Nuts, have a great time.
Perhaps save one city here so you can come back when you get spank'd over en115
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
*hug*

DeletedUser56182

Bye bye 114, finally off to a server with some real competition. I do wish this server was faster cause a front with nn is a dream Frontline . Free cities 24/7, just too long to build

im not writing a lot to the forum. but are you for real?
NoNames have started hitting you the last 1 and half day and you suddenly realize that you "dont have real competition"?
this shows me that you can't hold anything. i was thinking that you are a good fighter but from what you showed us, you were only words till you got the first pushback...
Have fun to the next world, i hope you will find an enemy which is not split, defending against both fiasco and an alliance such as HUG
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

NoNames have started hitting you the last 1 and half day and you suddenly realize that you "dont have real competition"?
this shows me that you can't hold anything. i was thinking that you are a good fighter but from what you showed us, you were only words till you got the first pushback...
Have fun to the next world, i hope you will find an enemy which is not split, defending against both fiasco and an alliance such as HUG
Are you for real, or just trolling? Nuts said from the beginning of this world, that it was too slow and would move onto a new faster world once one comes up. Dont be so delusional
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Good luck thought everyone. My money is actually on noname, simply because they want to play speed 1. I think we'll see many other teams get disengaged and quit. Noname literally only plays these garbage worlds, so they're in it to win it.

DeletedUser

Good luck thought everyone. My money is actually on noname, simply because they want to play speed 1. I think we'll see many other teams get disengaged and quit. Noname literally only plays these garbage worlds, so they're in it to win it.

I think that from the Start Hug This and NONAME ruined the Server for the rest of us, personally i don't think there very intelligent and didn't really think of what effect their Actions would have on the rest of us or just didn't care. All i see around me is Ghost Towns now a lot of Good Players are leaving so im really disappointed! really im just disappointed in players here and in Game Dev Mods or whoever designed the Server the Speed Sucks!! and is boring.

in the End whoever Wins this it will be a Empty Victory and a Easy Victory that would mean nothing to whoever it is that Wins! so they can Have it im Leaving to.

Good Luck to everyone
But like i said the game is already Ruined.

1saaa

Strategos
I think that from the Start Hug This and NONAME ruined the Server for the rest of us, personally i don't think there very intelligent and didn't really think of what effect their Actions would have on the rest of us or just didn't care. All i see around me is Ghost Towns now a lot of Good Players are leaving so im really disappointed! really im just disappointed in players here and in Game Dev Mods or whoever designed the Server the Speed Sucks!! and is boring.

in the End whoever Wins this it will be a Empty Victory and a Easy Victory that would mean nothing to whoever it is that Wins! so they can Have it im Leaving to.

Good Luck to everyone

TBH hugs are just a really good pre-made.

i don't think this server is quite over yet.

NONAME could become a problem but their reliance on sisters could be a problem.

saying that hugs are ruining the game to me just seems quite narrow minded.

if you are talking about grepolis in general then [cough] Leontini [Cough cough] Erik [Cough].

if your talking about this server.

don't say it so soon. their are at least 300 days left. a lot can happen.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
TBH hugs are just a really good pre-made.

i don't think this server is quite over yet.

NONAME could become a problem but their reliance on sisters could be a problem.

saying that hugs are ruining the game to me just seems quite narrow minded.

if you are talking about grepolis in general then [cough] Leontini [Cough cough] Erik [Cough].

if your talking about this server.

don't say it so soon. their are at least 300 days left. a lot can happen.

She's saying mra's like NN are ruining, not Hugs. Hugs problem will likely be keeping players engaged over 600-700 days. Two years to play a server just to win? I mean I seriously doubt anyone will be close to 40% when dom drops, and then it's 6 months to the first drop. eeeeek

And jesus, I feel like everyone here just whines and complains about Erik/Kron/anyoneelsewhoconsistentlywinsserversandstompsoutotherteams. Just get over it, it's usually lost cause people want to play a game that doesn't exists where no one pacts, no one has deals, and everything is red. And those teams get spanked and quit cause of some "moral code" or some BS(bee spit), and then go forum to forum WOE IS ME, I HAVE LOST, BUT THE FAULT IS NOT MINE, THE FAULT IS THINE. nah bro, just ghost all the time like me. #toocoolforschool

and yea, lots of time for people to quit out of bordem still, lots can change. the 200 players who stay can duke it out and have their bi-weekly ops because it takes billions of billions of billions of years to generate res. unless you buy res.... speed 1 is expensive man.....

Raydium88

Strategos
I think that from the Start Hug This and NONAME ruined the Server for the rest of us, personally i don't think there very intelligent and didn't really think of what effect their Actions would have on the rest of us or just didn't care.

Name one action, Hugs have done so to "ruin the server".

I'll tell you what ruins servers, MRA/coalitions and new more attractive worlds. The former, just being a staple of every world you play in nowadays.
But nobody will hear me complain, because I chose to play speed 1. To whoever dislikes it, they are more than free to go play the settings they wanted to play from the start... This is the same with Nutz leaving. No big news there, so I don't understand what's the big shock about...

People are just... unnecessarily complicated lol

jameslongst

Strategos
Shhh, shh...its okay noname. Nutz and his crew are gone now...you guys can come back out. Altho Im afraid the damage he wrought upon you will last quite awhile longer.

DeletedUser21560

There was not much defending involved from Nonames part when we took their cities. So im not really sure what you are on about.

Good Luck to everyone

Im sorry, but in what way did we ruin the server? By not pacting and by attacking at will? We are not even full, if only you knew how many applications we have rejected, just to try keep a balance to this world. You must be very intelligent to start on a speed 1 world and then complain about it being slow.

You running away complaining has nothing to do with us, you tried it here, it didnt go as planned, now on to the next server to once again fail
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

See if you will find the same courtesy in a fast speed revolt world, as shown by us here. You will find yourself playing against 250 player alliances with 0 % chance of doing anything productive. Good luck with that
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif