Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56295

I think that from the Start Hug This and NONAME ruined the Server for the rest of us, personally i don't think there very intelligent and didn't really think of what effect their Actions would have on the rest of us or just didn't care. All i see around me is Ghost Towns now a lot of Good Players are leaving so im really disappointed! really im just disappointed in players here and in Game Dev Mods or whoever designed the Server the Speed Sucks!! and is boring.

in the End whoever Wins this it will be a Empty Victory and a Easy Victory that would mean nothing to whoever it is that Wins! so they can Have it im Leaving to.

Good Luck to everyone
But like i said the game is already Ruined.
LOL
This game is ruined by alliances like yours, that are pacted with 4-5 alliances .
These alliances was enemies of each others and you kept hidden your diplo relations , playing double/triple /quadruple game .:confused:
You seems a huge Lady Gaga Fans.
Po ..po..po..po po po Poker Face :D
That's why i left your alliance!
You can't blame HUGS and NONAME , blame yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

Some more intelligent input from the master Troll of the externals James. 20% of the top 20 players are TF, I suppose they haven’t spent any gold??

Some people can spend more than others, so what. Gold is not the reason hugs have demolished anyone they have come across so far you pudding. It’s team work, communication and top leadership (not that you’d have any clue about the last point). Huggers don’t want any of that political BS you are peddling James, we just want to have fun and kill, kill, kill. Kinda the spirit of the game if you ask me?

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Sometimes it's just impatience that makes the button go "click"... oops I just golded up a city... but hey, it's even better when you can get Nutz to gold up the bp and cities for you :p

...maybe we should try being nicer...

Nah...I'm not sure we'd want the "second branch" half of that gift, so probably best to stay edgy.

1saaa

Strategos
TBH hugs success comes from two things:

firstly a large portion of the alliance are coiners (which does help).

secondly they are without a doubt under some of the best leaders possible and that really helps.

i don't want them to steamroll this entire server in a few months though.

if they wanted a good fight i would recommend that they waited a few months before going after any of the other large teams (kick NONAME around for a bit). then they may get an actual fight.

1saaa

Strategos
Sometimes it's just impatience that makes the button go "click"... oops I just golded up a city... but hey, it's even better when you can get Nutz to gold up the bp and cities for you :p

...maybe we should try being nicer...

Nah...I'm not sure we'd want the "second branch" half of that gift, so probably best to stay edgy.

no mandatory huggin Joke! very dissapointed :(

@Raydium88 and @Thizzle. i thought it was mandatory for your players to mention hugging at the least once in a post about Hug This ;)

DeletedUser56333

You wanted to keep a balance in this world? That's very noble of you. You failed. Next time try not spending quite so much money on it, that might help.

I made an account just to respond to you. Here it goes:

You talk too much. You make excuses for everything. Your obsession with Taylor Swift is, frankly, unbecoming and creepy. It blows my mind that someone as mediocre as you is so widely hated.

DeletedUser56295

TBH hugs success comes from two things:

firstly a large portion of the alliance are coiners (which does help).

secondly they are without a doubt under some of the best leaders possible and that really helps.

i don't want them to steamroll this entire server in a few months though.

if they wanted a good fight i would recommend that they waited a few months before going after any of the other large teams (kick NONAME around for a bit). then they may get an actual fight.
When you'll start to fight @1saaa ?
I saw your rank now.
You seems more interested to talk and post in this forum, than play Grepolis.
You Judge alliances ,you post suggestions , but you are not in the conditions to do that. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
All I'm saying is, if you are gonna say down to me, from up on your cross, that "I tried to make it balanced," then I'm gonna say "start with the gold."

Agree with you James, though in fairness we've killed some golders and haven't added them to the team.
Along those lines, does the pact/nap/MRA speech work from up on your cross, when you have multiple branches one month in?

...if we're all giving up our crosses, let's at least do it together ;)

DeletedUser54331

I didnt want to say anything, because i had played in TF and dont want to speak negative about anyone there as i had pretty fun time there. But comeon its getting ridiculous.

Well there was a time when ppl had problem with 200 players teaming up against remaining non-teamed 250-300. Now people are finding fault with 50 player alliance. Whats next ... my rl is much more involving/better than yours, so i dont spend as much time as you guys do in the game?... but if i did spend as much time, i would crush you. Soon it will be... a bee stung me so i couldnt time properly, but if it didnt, you guys would be toast.

1saaa

Strategos
When you'll start to fight @1saaa ?
I saw your rank now.
You seems more interested to talk and post in this forum, than play Grepolis.
You Judge alliances ,you post suggestions , but you are not in the conditions to do that. LOL

I do not fight as much as i should. i have never said that i am a good fighter and i don't do as much as i should to help my mates. this is a flaw in my grepolis playing and you have every right to call it out.

But answer me this: if the best way you can critique me and the points i try to deliver on these externals is by using my lack luster stats against me then you need to think of a better way to destroy my points and analysis.

DeletedUser56122

I didnt want to say anything, because i had played in TF and dont want to speak negative about anyone there as i had pretty fun time there. But comeon its getting ridiculous.

Well there was a time when ppl had problem with 200 players teaming up against remaining non-teamed 250-300. Now people are finding fault with 50 player alliance. Whats next ... my rl is much more involving/better than yours, so i dont spend as much time as you guys do in the game?... but if i did spend as much time, i would crush you. Soon it will be... a bee stung me so i couldnt time properly, but if it didnt, you guys would be toast.

but my finger does have a blister... so, all my bad timings are related to that. Otherwise... I'd crush you.

Then... I'd give you a Hug... because you know... its mandatory.

DeletedUser56295

I do not fight as much as i should. i have never said that i am a good fighter and i don't do as much as i should to help my mates. this is a flaw in my grepolis playing and you have every right to call it out.

But answer me this: if the best way you can critique me and the points i try to deliver on these externals is by using my lack luster stats against me then you need to think of a better way to destroy my points and analysis.
Analysis , Suggestions and Judgments.
But this is a forum concerned a Game.
If you don't play this game properly, how do you can do analysis or judgments?:confused:

DeletedUser21560

You wanted to keep a balance in this world? That's very noble of you. You failed. Next time try not spending quite so much money on it, that might help.

Little James, we have indeed failed badly, sadly we dropped far away from you and No Name, so Will take some time to regulate.
Is so sad when alliances have to create multiple branches to compete. But dont worry, at some point we will reach you. And with our gold abuse, how can we do anything else than kill your non gold spending teams. Is very honourable of you to play grepo without any gold spending, very few do so. Just. I Think a part of your team did not get the memo about it. Classic James.

Little James, we have indeed failed badly, sadly we dropped far away from you and No Name, so Will take some time to regulate.
Is so sad when alliances have to create multiple branches to compete. But dont worry, at some point we will reach you. And with our gold abuse, how can we do anything else than kill your non gold spending teams. Is very honourable of you to play grepo without any gold spending, very few do so. Just. I Think a part of your team did not get the memo about it. Classic James.
Yes we are indeed very honourable how very very nice of you to say that Thizzle!
But you aint getting no 20 Bucks noob

1saaa

Strategos
Analysis , Suggestions and Judgments.
But this is a forum concerned a Game.
If you don't play this game properly, how do you can do analysis or judgments?:confused:
That's like saying I can't analyse football because I don't play it properly.

Considering that part of my job in MD is to do analysis and make judgments I think I am perfectly qualified to do analysis on the externals as well. After all, you could be the best fighter on the server and be awful at analysis. You could also be the worst fighter and do great in analysis. The two concepts are very separate from each other.

1saaa

Strategos
Am I the only one who does not hugely mind gold abuse?

It may be apart of the game and needed to truly compete but at this point in time even MRA's have a few coiners handy.

It's not about the coin you spend but how well you use it.

jameslongst

Strategos
I made an account just to respond to you. Here it goes:

You talk too much. You make excuses for everything. Your obsession with Taylor Swift is, frankly, unbecoming and creepy. It blows my mind that someone as mediocre as you is so widely hated.

Two things I took from this: 1. You made an account just to talk to me and 2. You think I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift. What did I miss?

Little James, Classic James...you are so arrogant it makes me gag. Yes maybe at some point you will reach me. Congrats. We are shaking in our boots over here.

See "balanced" to you means "thizz on top playing big man." Its like calling Fox news "fair and balanced."