Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

I love that all the famous rappers have mentioned Bucks in their work.
Almost all are dead though
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser48784

That is a completely inappropriate remark that I resemble entirely.

Note I hate it when my food speaks to me. Its like a sushi restaurant.

Appropriate and accurate but they do say the truth hurts. You're food is still waiting by the way for you to control your core ocean. Now I know you can keep going back and forth on the externals but I can't. I literally feel myself getting stupider with every exchange.....don't let that stop you from responding with more drivel though.

Just don't expect a response. I don't have time for idiots in RL or on this forum.

jameslongst

Strategos
Appropriate and accurate but they do say the truth hurts. You're food is still waiting by the way for you to control your core ocean. Now I know you can keep going back and forth on the externals but I can't. I literally feel myself getting stupider with every exchange.....don't let that stop you from responding with more drivel though.

Just don't expect a response. I don't have time for idiots in RL or on this forum.

Hiding behind travel times is FUN!

But seriously, that's some seriously serious name slinging there, little partner. Too bad you gotta go or we could talk thru your feelings.

Okay, well...see ya. Bye.

DeletedUser55183

Not mad, i am however dissapointed to see TF in this world because we all know when the going gets tough they ghost out and kill the world as it leaves a whole ocean of ghosts..

Who knows perhaps third time is the charm for you to prove me wrong..

File this under ACCURATE.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Bucks I’m not sure how you will be able to look in the mirror after this while playing over there...does TF miss 110 so much they want to actually RECREATE the simming love fest we all swore we hated, inserting their ever-growing coalition into the role of “grep killer”?

Siiiiigh. Really was hoping for a world with multiple wars and good fighting. If TF is the one who ruins this here...well...wow...respect lost. :(

New Top 12:
Team A: TF and its wings, pacts, naps
Team B: Anyone with backbone and desire to play for real

What choice do I have? You can all start messaging or pointing fingers at me for what my leaders have done, but what can I do? We all know what happens when I get involved. What do you want from me? To leave ANOTHER alliance? Exactly the reason NO other team wants me in their ranks no matter how good I am.
RX and James asked me to play with them, and that's what I'll do. Did your team ask me? No, Ray/Thizz didn't want me because some people in your alliance don't like me. Fair enough, but dont expect me to stop all these NAPS/PACTS/merges because you think it ruins the world..

1saaa

Strategos
NAP's pacts and merges when in excess do ruin a world.

TF are doing it for survival. they have seen what happened to SdSu and they are scared. we all are :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Bucks I’m not sure how you will be able to look in the mirror after this while playing over there...does TF miss 110 so much they want to actually RECREATE the simming love fest we all swore we hated, inserting their ever-growing coalition into the role of “grep killer”?

Siiiiigh. Really was hoping for a world with multiple wars and good fighting. If TF is the one who ruins this here...well...wow...respect lost. :(

New Top 12:
Team A: TF and its wings, pacts, naps
Team B: Anyone with backbone and desire to play for real
True Fear is playing the same game we have played over and over for years. Maybe we should slim down to 35 players and get our backsides handed to us like 110. Wouldnt that be fun just let hugs outspend us all to death? No thanks. I don't want your respect. I never did want your respect, but you sure wanted my Lighthouse that time remember? You sound like a fake friend to me I hope thats not true.

I dont understand how you can come to the server saying you want a "fair fight" and then outspend everyone five to one. That looks to me like you are actually afraid of a fair fight. Whatever, I tried to be nice and mind my own business. You play you, and I will play me I said.

But Jesus please us, has anyone ever heard of a number one team that whines and complains quite as much as this one? I haven't.

Then they all act so sanctimonius and holier than thou about it, like they are doing US a favor by spending all this jack on a dam game. They aren't. They are doing themselves a favor. They thought they could buy an easy win on a deserted server, but now True Fear is here and they are absolutely falling all over themselves to discredit us. We recruit, we don;t recruit, won;t matter they will smear us and try to bury us with gold.

If you are so great, shut up and come get some...or just shut up.

Last edited:

TromboneTom

Strategos
True Fear is playing the same game we have played over and over for years. Maybe we should slim down to 35 players and get our backsides handed to us like 110. Wouldnt that be fun just let hugs outspend us all to death? No thanks. I don't want your respect. I never did want your respect, but you sure wanted my Lighthouse that time remember? You sound like a fake friend to me I hope thats not true.

I dont understand how you can come to the server saying you want a "fair fight" and then outspend everyone five to one. That looks to me like you are actually afraid of a fair fight. Whatever, I tried to be nice and mind my own business. You play you, and I will play me I said.

But Jesus please us, has anyone ever heard of a number one team that whines and complains quite as much as this one? I haven't.

Then they all act so sanctimonius and holier than thou about it, like they are doing US a favor by spending all this jack on a dam game. They aren't. They are doing themselves a favor. They thought they could buy an easy win on a deserted server, but now True Fear is here and they are absolutely falling all over themselves to discredit us. We recruit, we don;t recruit, won;t matter they will smear us and try to bury us with gold.

If you are so great, shut up and come get some...or just shut up.
Im happy you are embracing the no pacts/naps or whatever grepo maffia terms you stand so hard against James.

Technically you have not broken any of your standards you have no NAPS and NO PACTS, you only just absorbed the two alliances wanting a pact and a nap into TF i dont see anything remotely wrong with that i guess you just wanted that safety net to stay away from the real fighters.

---

Come on out of that MRA, loser. Come out into the real world. Come meet some real fighters, get away from your grepo doms. They are turning you into a class A gimp.
- Jameslongst

You're a Fake grepo playing, hugging, hand holding scrub. You dont have the stones to play without a huge safety net.
- Jameslongst

Love those cats that make themselves untouchable with NAPs and pacts, and then brag about how they are "unkillable."
- Jameslongst

Raydium88

Strategos
dont understand how you can come to the server saying you want a "fair fight" and then outspend everyone five to one. That looks to me like you are actually afraid of a fair fight. Whatever, I tried to be nice and mind my own business. You play you, and I will play me I said.

I don't usually comment cause I just think to myself "let it be, is not worth it"... Sometimes though, is really hard to see rubbish left untouched. But I see you already set that as an excuse to whatever performance we/you have in this server... It all came down to our gold spending... Is that the one-liner we can expect to hear all server?

The biggest common factor here being, we both (or I want to think) have an understanding on how the game should be played. Ultimately, we all have eyes. And I think you're going out of your own ideals to "balance" the battlefield with us, with the latest merges, or whatever acquisition of players. That's ALL fine... Let's just not fall into hypocrisy, because everyone uses gold. I use gold. You lots use gold too... don't BS me. Don't BS the forum. The difference is you don't see us merge in our food. So, just remember what you supposedly fight against. And if you firmly believe we are doing anything to purposely imbalance the server, comparable to previous hugfests, in previous worlds... Then, I am just disappointed.

Ultimately you won't hear me complain. A tad sad to witness, from what I always assumed (and still believe) us to have a common moral ground. Players (and not just ours) are only reacting to hypocrisy. Is a very natural and innate reaction if you ask me. And pains me to say it like it is, but heck... I don't BS.

Don't become an Erik wannabe!

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I don't usually comment cause I just think to myself "let it be, is not worth it"... Sometimes though, is really hard to see rubbish left untouched. But I see you already set that as an excuse to whatever performance we/you have in this server... It all came down to our gold spending... Is that the one-liner we can expect to hear all server?

The biggest common factor here being, we both (or I want to think) have an understanding on how the game should be played. Ultimately, we all have eyes. And I think you're going out of your own ideals to "balance" the battlefield with us, with the latest merges, or whatever acquisition of players. That's ALL fine... Let's just not fall into hypocrisy, because everyone uses gold. I use gold. You lots use gold too... don't BS me. Don't BS the forum. The difference is you don't see us merge in our food. So, just remember what you supposedly fight against. And if you firmly believe we are doing anything to purposely imbalance the server, comparable to previous hugfests, in previous worlds... Then, I am just disappointed.

Ultimately you won't hear me complain. A tad sad to witness, from what I always assumed (and still believe) us to have a common moral ground. Players (and not just ours) are only reacting to hypocrisy. Is a very natural and innate reaction if you ask me. And pains me to say it like it is, but heck... I don't BS.

Don't become an Erik wannabe!

This is exactly what I meant with my post, very well put... TF players in total have likely spent more gold than ours, look at the ranks lol... but that's not even relevant... we never said we wouldn't spend gold. I expected better than an Erik server from the guy who calls Erik out before breakfast each day. "Friends" hold each other to their word and call them out when they see them contradicting themselves. Heck, if a win is what you want so badly, just ask us to ghost out and hand it to the lot of you. I don't care about a crown, I want to PLAY. I guess we can go to Erik's new server for actual fighting then...? o_O

A well put-together remade is an entirely different thing, and we all know it. If we have to go elsewhere for fun, so be it.

More importantly I guess is how the rest of the server wants to play this. Only time will tell how many more crawl in your bed I guess. Just like bedbugs, they double so quickly!

Ranga1

Strategos

Then they all act so sanctimonius and holier than thou about it, like they are doing US a favor by spending all this jack on a dam game.

Describing yourself there James, almost to the tee exactly what you have been doing since Kasmenai.

If it ain't hugging your whining about its gold. What's next? You start whining about not having enough internals to take? Don't worry arh ex has got your back