Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser39822

You guys know what you sound like? True Fear blah blah blah...True Fear blah blah blah...TRUE FEAR yadda yadda yadda!

I just keep noticing the "number one team" obsessing over mine and I gotta say...I love it.

Altho TBH if you aren't playing this world you SHOULDNT BE POSTING HERE, right Ranga? Ranga you should be a Hug This member...you are butt hurt enough for them LMAO.

Losers keep talking us up. Go!

If and when you op us and should you be successful I am pretty sure most from our alliance will begrudgingly tip our hats in your general direction, even publicly on the externals..........I guess we all deal with grief in different ways.

Anyways, some words of inspiration by your muse Taylor Swift......"Shake it Off".

DeletedUser56348

I just want to call out the former SDASU players that joined TF... doesn't seem you've gotten much help from the mothership, but not only are you fighting, you seem to work together well and have a great attitude (from those I've spoken with). It's like you actually enjoy the game... which is what we're all here for after all. I'm impressed and glad to be on a server with you, regardless of which sides we're on.

I wasn't planning on even posting on the forums, but this has brought me out of "happy lurker" mode. Respect, and thanks for the post. and nice to "meet" you yesterday..... lol. Was a fun day....

DeletedUser4952

Gawddddd 3 pages of revolts, where is papa James?
Ah, found you, he is still trash talking on the external
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser

Gawddddd 3 pages of revolts, where is papa James?
Ah, found you, he is still trash talking on the external
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
This is just sad dude :( you should really find something to do in life other then Grepolis

DeletedUser

I can very much tell you I have been enjoying my RL than the previous years of grepo
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Look man just stop picking on the Guy ok ? JamesLongts or whatever his username play the game beat him if you want but End all of this TrashTalk if his not smart enough to End this then you be Smart and you End it :/

DeletedUser51423

Guys. Once again I would like to remind you this is nit a thread for trash talking. If you want to trash talk take it to the trash talk thread. If you want to trash talk a particular person, or an alliance... perhaps do something creative like make a PnP.

... A new top 12 would be nice.
Thanks.

DeletedUser55753

Guys. Once again I would like to remind you this is nit a thread for trash talking. If you want to trash talk take it to the trash talk thread. If you want to trash talk a particular person, or an alliance... perhaps do something creative like make a PnP.

Thanks.
*Not

DeletedUser48784

Thanks.
I wish you well in this quest

1saaa

Strategos
new top 12!

happy now @.magick.?

1. Hug this.

now i have said the same thing every time i have done this team. why even bother talking about the players? why even bother talking about the well known leaders like Thizzle (no mention for you ray ; ). i would be repeating myself. but i have finally got a strategy to defeat them! the trick is to hug them really really tightly and never let go :D perhaps after getting the hug they always wanted they will just leave this server?

2. True Fear.

this alliances name has been dragged through the mud a bit in recent days. but statistically they are doing slightly better than SdSu having survived a hugs attack. the question will be if they can continue to hold the line in the weeks to come and to retaliate. although, i did miss the action during the OP (my holidays always happen whenever something important is going on) so i cannot say how well TF defended these are a resilient bunch so it will take more than one OP to crack them. also it's worth noting that from the maps i have been using it seems like most of TF losses happened in which is not the core ocean of that alliance. because of that, they may have better luck holding cities in 45.

3. Alecta nemesis.

hard to predict this team. still no major wars and still in 45. i honestly can't say anything more about these guys. but maybe a leader may be willing to do an interview on our Pherae newspaper (wink wink nudge nudge) so the poor people who do top 12's have something to go on? Please?

4. NONAME.

now that NnB has left (as well as itsbeenawhile) Fiasco NONAME has much better chance having pulled off another successful OP against Fiasco. i think it is safe to say that this team should be okay for now but if i were them i would be very worried. if fiasco can run circles around NONAME then what will hugs be able to do? or what will true fear be able to do? that is my main concern for this alliance and i hope they have learned how to defend and snipe against fiasco. because skills like that will come in very handy against hugs.

5. MAD DOGS.

my own team so i won't comment :)

6. oblivion.

i have been told that they are the 'best' parts of the elite demons . they could be a threat but it is hard to tell now. for example: all they have done so far is hammer teams smaller than them. apparently the attack on grand duchy of Lithuania went 'better than expected.' i think a war for dominance over 44 could be a very real thing in the coming weeks/ months. but due to the lack of fighting this team has done i will reserve my judgement for later.

7. WARGASM.

they are being hugged to death. i think this teams fate is set in stone unless they can pull a tonne of coin, some really good leader and a lot of grit out of a hat. but that is unlikely.

8. mercenaries.

they seem to be mostly ex-fiasco players and have taken the biggest part of the pie as far as strength goes. they seem to be on the 55 45 border which could be a double edged sword. i see a couple familiar faces but this teams fate is still mostly up in the air. good luck to them though.

9. order and chaos.

the profile say it all. hammered out of existence only to suddenly come back into the top 12. but they are still VERY spread out. i would recommend that they chose a rim ocean to set up camp in and use that as a new core. as for the ocean: i would say 34/ 35 may be a good one. it would be as far away from hugs as possible for a start :D

10. Infin1te army.

oh look! they have allies :D i guess that means we have to run for the hills because whoever these mysterious 'allies' are they have done absolutely nothing to prevent them from loosing 5 cities to NoE (nightmares of elysium). but seriously that profile text seems like it is meant to scare people but all it does is make me laugh :D

11. Born of fire.

another very spread out MRA with decent stats over all. to early to tell what kind of damage they could do.

12. nightmares of elysium.

another team that has popped out of nowhere (to my knowledge). but they seem to be well organised (they are beating infin1te army and their mysterious allies) and could easily do some damage. but over all i am still undecided.

So that was a top 12. don't ask me for another one until next week and i am NOT paying for your health insurance if you are bitten by a MAD DOG.

the edits were me just adding in a few alliance names and some formatting changes.

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
First of all, great top 12 you are always a refreshing read. But i must ask what are you trying to implying here?
new top 12!
4. NONAME.

if fiasco can run circles around NONAME then what will hugs be able to do? or what will true fear be able to do? that is my main concern for
TF, HT, NN, hmph, line em all up wouldn't make a difference

:p

Edit: on a second thought most of us would prolly forget there is a cs otw.
hhhhh pfftttttt....... hhhh pffttt......... hhhhh pfftttt.......
(me snoring btw)

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
First of all, great top 12 you are always a refreshing read. But i must ask what are you trying to implying here?

TF, HT, NN, hmph, line em all up wouldn't make a difference

:p

Edit: on a second thought most of us would prolly forget there is a cs otw.
hhhhh pfftttttt....... hhhh pffttt......... hhhhh pfftttt.......
(me snoring btw)

fiasco had a lot of heavy coiners but their over all player and point counts were smaller than NN for the majority of their war. if NN is going up against an alliance with similar amounts of coin to fiasco (like hugs) but is also able to throw more weight around than fiasco then that is a problem.

DeletedUser52215

Inf1nite army and NONAME are pretty much one alliance.

And counting all branches it’s 12-0 to NOE vs NONAME/Infinite not that I’m counting

Raydium88

Strategos
Couple inaccuracies, but that aside good top 12 @1saaa

A little hurt you purposely choose to leave me out over Thizz... Sigh* Why are you so difficult? </3
I guess I will have to grab your attention on the battlefield. Perhaps then I'll be noticed
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser56295

Inf1nite army and NONAME are pretty much one alliance.

And counting all branches it’s 12-0 to NOE vs NONAME/Infinite not that I’m counting

LOL..
Ignorance Imperat .
We are not the same alliance!

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Raydium88

Strategos
because we planned an Op together you can declare that we are the same alliance?:confused::eek:
Do you never listen about pacts ?

You see...

NAPs are like angst teenage couples, hiding away from each other's parents / repressing society.
A pact is a bit more like marriage... Both parties agree to hug it until "death tear hem apart".
Oh and shared forums, that's just indecent public exposure lol

In sum: if you OP plan together, if you're pacted, if you share forums... Isn't that pretty much the same as calling you one and only?

DeletedUser56295

You see...

NAPs are like angst teenage couples, hiding away from each other's parents / repressing society.
A pact is a bit more like marriage... Both parties agree to hug it until "death tear hem apart".
Oh and shared forums, that's just indecent public exposure lol

In sum: if you OP plan together, if you're pacted, if you share forums... Isn't that pretty much the same as calling you one and only?
Because here 99% of what is posted are fake news and crap words.
Declare that we are the same alliance is not correct.
But here people like to post crap just for increase their egos.
NOE are able only to take inactives, that's why they took 12 cities to us (Infinitys).
And now they declare that they took 12 cities to NONAME. LMAO:confused::D:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: