Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

Raydium88

Strategos
But here people like to post crap just for increase their egos.
NOE are able only to take inactives, that's why they took 12 cities to us (Infinitys).
And now they declare that they took 12 cities to NONAME. LMAO:confused::D:eek:

So, let me get your logic...

They (NOE) have no merit, not because they are of any worth... But because you are rubbish?
It's you keeping inactive players among your ranks, after all lol. That's YOUR poor management!

So, decide if: They are better than you OR you are just bad. Who's got an ego problem now? lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser52215

Because here 99% of what is posted are fake news and crap words.
Declare that we are the same alliance is not correct.
But here people like to post crap just for increase their egos.
NOE are able only to take inactives, that's why they took 12 cities to us (Infinitys).
And now they declare that they took 12 cities to NONAME. LMAO:confused::D:eek:
First of all: I took cities off active players.
Secondly: You OPed us?
Third: You pretty much are the same alliance. You have shared forums, shared core, shared everything. Oh except NN have some good fighters amongst them.

DeletedUser56295

Third: You pretty much are the same alliance. You have shared forums, shared core, shared everything. Oh except NN have some good fighters amongst them.
I said that we are not the same alliance.

Again a fake news posted in this tab.
How many cities you took to NONAME?
Please shut up....LMAO

1saaa

Strategos
@Raydium88. what mistakes are you talking about?

also you can attack me if you want but i would not recommend it (unless you want to feed me BP). why? take a look at the moral ;)

also @Maggic Md. if your alliance is not merged with NONAME then surely you can produce a PM or a forum post saying so? i think that would do a much better job at shutting up everyone on this thread than retaliating with phrases such as 'fake news' (although seeing someone over than trump say that is very amusing).

Ranga1

Strategos
You guys know what you sound like? True Fear blah blah blah...True Fear blah blah blah...TRUE FEAR yadda yadda yadda!

I just keep noticing the "number one team" obsessing over mine and I gotta say...I love it.

Altho TBH if you aren't playing this world you SHOULDNT BE POSTING HERE, right Ranga? Ranga you should be a Hug This member...you are butt hurt enough for them LMAO.

Losers keep talking us up. Go!
That's cute you think I'm not I'm this world :D

Raydium88

Strategos
@Raydium88. what mistakes are you talking about?

also you can attack me if you want but i would not recommend it (unless you want to feed me BP). why? take a look at the moral ;)

Mostly surrounding your characterization of Fiasco as a seemingly independent unit. When it is TF's sister. Again, just little things like that, otherwise good top 12.

You are showing 77% morale to me. Is not thaaaaat bad... :)

DeletedUser54331

What the heck man, no cool :/ THIS IS TOP 12 THREAD after all so its all about opinions actually. Go listen Kendrick or something rather than posting here rubish :) Can´t tell if you were joking tho

Sadly he wasnt...

jameslongst

Strategos
Mostly surrounding your characterization of Fiasco as a seemingly independent unit. When it is TF's sister. Again, just little things like that, otherwise good top 12.

You are showing 77% morale to me. Is not thaaaaat bad... :)

Theres like 15 freaking players in Fiasco you giant baby lol. Find something else to be fake outraged about. In the meantime pay a lot more money for a handful of cities.

I know you're smarter than this. Youre team isnt but you are. That just makes you disingenuous in this case.

Raydium88

Strategos
Theres like 15 freaking players in Fiasco you giant baby lol. Find something else to be fake outraged about.

Aaaannd? I am stating a fact... Now did you hear me say "oh look TF has a sister!... Disgrace!!! Bring the pitchforks people. Unite against this aberration..."? Not even implied. Was just correcting 1saaa because I am "type A jerk" like that lol.... take a chill pill, jeez...

PS: Italicized text features sarcasm.

DeletedUser56333

Last I checked the score was 29(?)-0 favoring Hugs.

Maybe instead of fleeing west you should come fight us, James?

I have been but a 5v1 party for a city in an ocean i had no other cities in isn't all that fair either is it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Raydium88

Strategos
I have been but a 5v1 gangbang for a city in an ocean i had no other cities in isn't all that fair either is it!

Sorry to burst your bubble. You took a city in our frontline, willingly stacking yourself with LTS beforehand, when at the time you had 80 other players to back you. Bad and precarious positioning is YOUR fault. As for 5v1 gangbang... Are you telling me you were the only one player, in your alliance(s), defending/LTSing this city? lol...

You did a good job on your solo snipe attempt. But in the end this is a team game! And if you choose to play solo, that is not unfair of us for playing as a team... is only faulty of you to make poor choices.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble. You took a city in our frontline, willingly stacking yourself with LTS beforehand, when at the time you had 80 other players to back you. Bad and precarious positioning is YOUR fault. As for 5v1 gangbang... Are you telling me your were the only one player, in your alliance(s), defending/LTSing this city? lol...

You did a good job on your solo snipe attempt. But in the end this is a team game! And if you choose to play solo, that is not unfair of us for playing as a team... is only faulty of you to make poor choices.
Aren't I always?! Besides, 44 isn't our main ocean, I don't ask for support when its not an important city.

DeletedUser52274

You guys know what you sound like? True Fear blah blah blah...True Fear blah blah blah...TRUE FEAR yadda yadda yadda!

I just keep noticing the "number one team" obsessing over mine and I gotta say...I love it.

Altho TBH if you aren't playing this world you SHOULDNT BE POSTING HERE, right Ranga? Ranga you should be a Hug This member...you are butt hurt enough for them LMAO.

Losers keep talking us up. Go!

Don't worry @Ranga1 there is no where in the Rules of the Forum that say you can't post in a world that you are not playing in.

This to be honest is a bit rich coming from someone who has done this in the past to try and enhance his own ego and seek the attention that he so clearly craves.

Shared everything isn't that so unhygienic don't you think ?

DeletedUser56295

"Shared everything isn't that so unhygienic don't you think ?"

I agree.
That's increase my ideas about this forum.
If share an Operation tab one time every 10-15 days is share everything, ok...
We don't have shared forums with NONAME.
Over 100 players know that, so i continue to say that this tab is full of fake news. :)
Many here, play Fantasy Grepo, they like to tell tales.

I will read this tab like a bedtime stories book before go to sleep :p

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I agree.
That's increase my ideas about this forum.
If share an Operation tab one time every 10-15 days is share everything, ok...
We don't have shared forums with NONAME.
Over 100 players know that, so i continue to say that this tab is full of fake news. :)
Many here, play Fantasy Grepo, they like to tell tales.

I will read this tab like a bedtime stories book before go to sleep :p

Sounds good amneisa, I do the same