Phenomen: A Strange New Battle Plan?

DeletedUser

I have uncovered that a Phenomen player has a new battle tactic? Recently while clearing out CARLHD's cities, koinonia theos, djuro, and myself have found out that he had his own CS ready to conquer in EACH city we cleared. Reports below:

cs3j.png

cs2iv.png

cs1b.png

Sadly, the first report was lost before realizing this trend. An interesting tactic Phenomen? :p

DeletedUser

Sorry thats lost on me...but where's the tactic? try and pull a doppleganger of CSs?

DeletedUser

I was just trying to do some PnP :( One player has a CS in ever city we have attacked so far and I thought I would try extrapolate lol

DeletedUser

I'll admit it was a very bad idea on his part, but I guess he wasnt aware a week ago that ML was going to declare on us and he figured his CS's would be safe. It happens when you live on a peaceful front for several months. But good try to shame him I'm sure he has learned from the experience.

DeletedUser

And Phenomen for having players of this quality in it. It's what happens when you become a MRA, even if it's a selective one.

DeletedUser

haha...well of all the things to acuse them of...they're not exactly an MRA:p

DeletedUser

I do think they are, they are just selective of where they recruit. Take o52/42 for example. Waaaaay out of their core, yet they recruited one player, then slowly recruited more in the area. The have many player out of their area because they were recruited for no good reason. They aren't quite an MRA but they do recruit a lot of average members that are in average locations for Phenomen.

DeletedUser

I love the new ML tactic of supporting our sieges against them.

DeletedUser

I love the new ML tactic of supporting our sieges against them.

Lol that member has been destroyed. It was someone who took control of the account after the player quit. Well the original player has now taken it back.

You know as well as I do that ML would have broken it had it not been for that noob's 1000 biremes..

DeletedUser

Lol that member has been destroyed. It was someone who took control of the account after the player quit. Well the original player has now taken it back.

So... Player A gives his account away as he wants to quit, Player B takes over (it's working so far), then Player B messes up badlly (understandable), but then Player A miraculously decides to want to play again? How does he take his account back?

DeletedUser

It's only been a week or two since he gave the account over and the mistake was not understandable. Supporting with biremes when asked clearly to attack with LS is very bad..

DeletedUser

Yes agreed with Eric

He clearly understood since he did send out manti nuke's but he also sent support

DeletedUser

Well I know Phenomen have tried very hard to get them banned already, a very pathetic way of doing war but okay, if that's how Phenomen plan on winning.. No, all mods know of it and these mods are not biased. Just ask them, they do not like me in the slightest haha, all I do with them is argue.

So please, quit trying to eliminate on of our players but propagating stupid "multi-account" theories and fight us on the real battlefront.