Phenomen: A Strange New Battle Plan?

Lugosi

Strategos
Well I know Phenomen have tried very hard to get them banned already, a very pathetic way of doing war but okay, if that's how Phenomen plan on winning.. No, all mods know of it and these mods are not biased. Just ask them, they do not like me in the slightest haha, all I do with them is argue.

So please, quit trying to eliminate on of our players but propagating stupid "multi-account" theories and fight us on the real battlefront.

tbf I don't think you deserve the bp only PoC deserve it, there strategies earn them. There not theories, there rules; mods take multi-accounting very seriously.

mwahaha SPARTAAAA! i mean phenoo

DeletedUser

tbf I don't think you deserve the bp only PoC deserve it, there strategies earn them. There not theories, there rules; mods take multi-accounting very seriously.

mwahaha SPARTAAAA! i mean phenoo
tbf you are not on ML's side and have no clue about our strategies. You just care about your lovers in PoC who are/will rim you because you are a bad player who got into Phenomen for reasons other than skills. (This I know as fact btw).

They are theories that my players par-took in any multi-account.... theories spawned by Phenomen in an attempt to cripple our players at their weakest moment.

@eGod what happened to devynsire?
Nothing? He's still alive and kicking. Even has a CS in a Phenomen city last I heard :D

DeletedUser

me thinks this needs investigating by un-biased mods, sounds dodgy too me *cough* multi-accounting*cough*. Trust me I know about these things

Sounds about as dodgy as someone who bolts for vacation mode as soon as the heat is on.Love the new user name by the way.I wonder if that needs investigating by the mods?
By the way are you implying that some mods are biased then?

Lugosi

Strategos
tbf you are not on ML's side and have no clue about our strategies. You just care about your lovers in PoC who are/will rim you because you are a bad player who got into Phenomen for reasons other than skills. (This I know as fact btw).

They are theories that my players par-took in any multi-account.... theories spawned by Phenomen in an attempt to cripple our players at their weakest moment.

who doesn't love me ;) Me, a bad player where did you get that from? not my fault I'm small and defenceless. It doesn't matter how I got into Pheno, I'm there aren't I? your just jealous because they wouldn't let you in :p

btw eGod smells bad

Sounds about as dodgy as someone who bolts for vacation mode as soon as the heat is on.Love the new user name by the way.I wonder if that needs investigating by the mods?
By the way are you implying that some mods are biased then?

It's funny coz you would've gone in vm in my situation.

no, it doesn't because it was done officially for an applicable reason by tehbestin-gamemod

I'm not implying, I'm passing on the message from what I was told from one of your great friends oh wait enemies :p

wuv you herry, I'll have to stop by your cities some time

Last edited:

DeletedUser

your just jealous because they wouldn't let you in :p

Actually.. I was in Phenomen for a day lol... Check my history if you don't believe me. It was when ML had disbanded for a day. I left them as soon as ML was reformed hours later. Forums were a shambles is all I remembered, hope they've changed..

Lugosi

Strategos
Actually.. I was in Phenomen for a day lol... Check my history if you don't believe me. It was when ML had disbanded for a day. I left them as soon as ML was reformed hours later. Forums were a shambles is all I remembered, hope they've changed..

what do you mean by shambles? They're one of the best alliance forums, they must have changed. It's funny because all your attacks seem to make no difference.

DeletedUser

what do you mean by shambles? They're one of the best alliance forums, they must have changed. It's funny because all your attacks seem to make no difference.
Yeah ML's attacks dont seem to do anything for a while then they just get to your alliance and everything and they get to your players and it all goes down hill. Trust me I would know lol.

Lugosi

Strategos
Yeah ML's attacks dont seem to do anything for a while then they just get to your alliance and everything and they get to your players and it all goes down hill. Trust me I would know lol.

I meant as in all attacks and conquests, phenos stats ignoring the conquests look basically the same

DeletedUser

I meant as in all attacks and conquests, phenos stats ignoring the conquests look basically the same
eGOD has already done the math for that. Your stats are changing slowly. It takes a bit to change stats when you have players like pheno does. Don't make my mistake, look at the stats, look at the odds. Pheno is eventually just going to collapse if they keep attacking like they do.

Lugosi

Strategos
eGOD has already done the math for that. Your stats are changing slowly. It takes a bit to change stats when you have players like pheno does. Don't make my mistake, look at the stats, look at the odds. Pheno is eventually just going to collapse if they keep attacking like they do.

It's impossible to make that assumption unless your on the inside of pheno :p

DeletedUser

It's impossible to make that assumption unless your on the inside of pheno :p
It's quite possible their just not always right. No alliance or country/city state for that matter can stay at war constantly for extended periods of time it's simply to draining. In history (and this is just for you because of your obsession with the spartan MRA) every city state and country that has been at war constantly fell. Sparta: the elite of the elite military nations was at war constantly. After a time the corruption took hold and they fell. Every alliance who is CONSTANTLY losing cities to the same people at the rate Pheno is has iminent failure ahead. You cannot survive for long with that many alliances after you. You can't keep going with that constant rate of conquest upon your members. Eventually you all will either burn out or simply just disband and join other alliances then the history will repeat and you will be the ones going against the #1 alliance. Pheno may be strong, the members MAY be some of the best and you may have a great leader but you will fall. First your leader will worry all night if their players need support then they will lose sleep then they will become paranoid and then pheno will fall. Just watch it will happen. The sands of time never change pattern, just people places and alliances.

Lugosi

Strategos
It's quite possible their just not always right. No alliance or country/city state for that matter can stay at war constantly for extended periods of time it's simply to draining. In history (and this is just for you because of your obsession with the spartan MRA) every city state and country that has been at war constantly fell. Sparta: the elite of the elite military nations was at war constantly. After a time the corruption took hold and they fell. Every alliance who is CONSTANTLY losing cities to the same people at the rate Pheno is has iminent failure ahead. You cannot survive for long with that many alliances after you. You can't keep going with that constant rate of conquest upon your members. Eventually you all will either burn out or simply just disband and join other alliances then the history will repeat and you will be the ones going against the #1 alliance. Pheno may be strong, the members MAY be some of the best and you may have a great leader but you will fall. First your leader will worry all night if their players need support then they will lose sleep then they will become paranoid and then pheno will fall. Just watch it will happen. The sands of time never change pattern, just people places and alliances.

if pheno fail, which is looking unlikely in my opinion on what I've seen in-game then there will be a war almost straight afterwards because I doubt the other alliances will be wanting the unled Xmortis at the top so it will end up with them being taken or teaming up with one of the other alliances maybe SES then they'll be against PoC and ML who will also be opposed to each other because they'll want number one too. There's a good chance the big alliances cancel each other out and the ones on the second page rise up (e.g. The Spartan Empire, who are going okay with 1,511,164 points 103 members and 207 cities :p)

I don't have that much of a love for spartaa, you silly persian ;)

DeletedUser

if pheno fail, which is looking unlikely in my opinion on what I've seen in-game then there will be a war almost straight afterwards because I doubt the other alliances will be wanting the unled Xmortis at the top so it will end up with them being taken or teaming up with one of the other alliances maybe SES then they'll be against PoC and ML who will also be opposed to each other because they'll want number one too. There's a good chance the big alliances cancel each other out and the ones on the second page rise up (e.g. The Spartan Empire, who are going okay with 1,511,164 points 103 members and 207 cities :p)

I don't have that much of a love for spartaa, you silly persian ;)
I disagree. I beleive people won't mind having X at the top because they wont do much. They will eventually fall afterall having an alliance that big causes a lot of issues but thats off topic for the thread anyways. The point is Pheno will fall. We can discuss who will be on top and at war later after you guys fall :p and I'm sorry but it truely seems that way with all the "you silly persian" and "for spartaaa muahahah woops i mean phenomen" type context of your posts.

DeletedUser

PoC and ML wub each other though. And Xmortis can be the number one alliance, does not in anyway mean they are the best :p

I can see this war lasting a long time and the result will define the future of Beta.

Lugosi

Strategos
I disagree. I beleive people won't mind having X at the top because they wont do much. They will eventually fall afterall having an alliance that big causes a lot of issues but thats off topic for the thread anyways. The point is Pheno will fall. We can discuss who will be on top and at war later after you guys fall :p and I'm sorry but it truely seems that way with all the "you silly persian" and "for spartaaa muahahah woops i mean phenomen" type context of your posts.

there's no harm in looking ahead, pheno will fall but not necessarily now as far as I know everything is like usual. Aren't you just some noob regenerated refugee from The Great Spartan Army? My posts have a certain humour which only a few understand but that few is much more than yours as your rep bar is red. This whole world forum is biased as pheno see no immediate point in propaganda but we will be getting some stuff here soon so I'm told as my posts have been noted, there are many stories of broken conquests from the dragon heads side by us but obviously haven't been advertised here. There's just a load of false threads like this one documenting stuff which is sometimes false and always exagerrated, now please do not develop this into an arguement.

DeletedUser

there's no harm in looking ahead, pheno will fall but not necessarily now as far as I know everything is like usual. Aren't you just some noob regenerated refugee from The Great Spartan Army? My posts have a certain humour which only a few understand but that few is much more than yours as your rep bar is red. This whole world forum is biased as pheno see no immediate point in propaganda but we will be getting some stuff here soon so I'm told as my posts have been noted, there are many stories of broken conquests from the dragon heads side by us but obviously haven't been advertised here. There's just a load of false threads like this one documenting stuff which is sometimes false and always exagerrated, now please do not develop this into an arguement.
I may be small but I am no noob. I am rather noob-ish to the forum and that explains my red rep bar because I USE TO post in idiotic short hand texting format. Im far from being a noob. I know what Im doing and how to do it right. Yes I was a member of TGSA but that has nothing to do with anything at this time as TGSA is gone. As for pheno you will soon be the newest alliance to have fallen in stead of TGSA. If it all is a lie then why not create a thread for Pheno? Why haven't you all done that already? Where is your leader? Why is he not here?