Phenosin Xtorture

DeletedUser8362

Poor alliance... lead by Jtin47 & wm802. Mango hopes that members have money for theropy after their stay :p

DeletedUser

Luckily Phenosin Xtorture aren't led by a single person...that job would suck! Post merger administration ugh.

But they are already flexing muscles and it seems like barely any change has taken place. Still some skilled players working together against their enemies :)

I'm still waiting for some epic PnP to come through with some stunning statistics and witty remarks...i'm sure it'll happen as there's some witty folks in Phenosin Xtorture. Should spice up the forum a little ;)

...See what i did there? I went back on topic AND i was relevant....shock horror :p

Lugosi

Strategos
lead by Jtin47

fail. :p

If we don't like some members we'll send them to you mango; me thinks it will almost be too much for them and they'll commit suicide by account deletion :D.

As for Phenosin; me thinks this may liven things up, maybe it was a morale builder, maybe a cover up of something, maybe just a merger who knoez :heh:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What's the use in an "academy" alliance? If they were good players, they would be invited into the original, would they not? And if you want to expand into the area, why not just take their cities? It's like saying "some of our guys can't play this game, we are hoping to find more just like them..."

I suggested the name just for sh**s and giggles, it will not remain I am sure, but glad it received the response it did, something to chat about anyways...

JungleBear

Phrourach
The way i see it if anyones bothered......is ml would and could not conquer the world or survive without new members.there inactives were growing (like most alliances) and numbers were dropping. The same could be said for vp......

So a merge to kill phen and xmortis is a positive step for both alliances. I actually commend you both for doing it......it makes sense.....

However, we now have all our eggs in one basket......and we are on your borders ....maybe the battle you always craved is just around the corner (instead of been oceans apart)

gl with your alliance and now we actually have a few members near you we MAY fight back..........lol

DeletedUser

So... they talk about beating back Phen etc and give them grief for losing towns, yet find the need to merge shortly after... interesting. I'm not sure why exactly X gets a special mention as as far as I see it, we have had nothing to do with ML, but hey ho, with wok on the losing side and others wanting friendship it gives us some free time coming up should we need it.

Seriously... I like the name :)

DeletedUser8362

acually the merge was because of key leaders in VP leaving/not having enough time to play full leader rolls & the same on the ml side.