Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6156

Vote here for your favourite personality in phi

Prizes:
+rep from everyone (and sign it)
Bragging Rights

Good luck and may the best personality win

DeletedUser18571

lol I thought I would only get one vote and only from me.

DeletedUser

It's hard not to vote for someone smiling. It's like telling someone there baby is ugly damm near impossible

DeletedUser

you guys do realise I don't play Phi anymore right?

anyway, Saxen FTW!

DeletedUser

Smiley. has voted himself just to win the competition
what a selfish guy he is!

DeletedUser

How can Saxan have more votes then Asjo & Sploggo?

Bearing in mind that Saxan has made an aggregate of 10 posts shows just how biased this poll is. Hmmm i wonder how many people are voting for saxan who are from Tiny teddies or scared of him attacking them ..... gee i wonder.

Although the poll is over smiley was the deserved winner as him and asjo are the only ones who have made a genuine effort to liven up the forums.

DeletedUser

hey I make an effort in these forums sometimes, I made the effort to enter the contest to create more competition, I made the effort to ask all my supporters to vote for saxen instead of me just to liven things up and upset the establishment.... I... I've said too much, I want to see my lawyer.

DeletedUser

Yea its true saxen traveld around the world came home to me and showed a rope
Either u vote or its this rope.... L o L !

DeletedUser

who officially wins, because smiley voted for himself does his vote count? if it doesn't does it go to sudden death or do I just +rep them both

DeletedUser18571

TO be honest I was the only one that got two nominations at the end of thursday.

TO be technical Saxen got a second nomination on the 29th which is obviously friday and the nominations finished on thursday.

and so did Sploggo, you got your second nomination after saxen got a second nominations. So technically you both were unqualified to win.
Step 2: In here, people can nominate three people (not including themselves). This thread will stay open for 4 days (so until Thursday Evening); anyone with 2 nominations under their name will be put into the poll.
[/SIZE]

And Asjo only got one nomination......

Does that mean that I win by default before the votes even started? Yeah I did vote for myself but I honestly didn't know that was against the rules (I read fast and ignore minor details). I was the only one that got nominated twice in time and according to the rules i should be the only candidate.

Not trying to complain just stating facts. You can check the time and dates of the nominations and you can see i'm not lying.

So if fin wants to disqualify me for breaking the rules then it should be fair that he removes the other names because they weren't nominated in time and asjo only got one nomination.

I win or no one wins.

DeletedUser18571

just the sort of thing you'd want to hear from a personality of the month... o_O

i hope fin goes with the 'nobody wins' option if it comes to that choice. (SW)

I hope he does too.

Is it fair for me to be disqualified and someone that didn't get nominated in time win.

ANd also the person who told him who got the nominations was sploggo.

nom.png

DeletedUser

yeah, rep has to be earned. I too hope fin chooses noone wins. not because I am bitter but because you, smiley, are acting like a little child.

Status
Not open for further replies.