Philosoraptor Ponderings of the week

DeletedUser8790

I can answer two of these, Question #2 TGD question, The earth is round, So the sun is always rising somewhere, I guess we are there in that little sliver of light, Unless there are clouds to the east, then it would be more of an orange red dawn I suppose.

question 6, Shush forums are more like a crypt, Eerily silent.

DeletedUser

If it is easy to hate and difficult to love, is it difficult to love hating?

If Hateocracy hate everyone equally, does that mean they actually believe in equal opportunity?

DeletedUser22650

If it is easy to hate and difficult to love, is it difficult to love hating?

If Hateocracy hate everyone equally, does that mean they actually believe in equal opportunity?
no its easy to love hating and yes we are equal opportununity, we even hate each other :p

DeletedUser

no its easy to love hating and yes we are equal opportununity, we even hate each other :p

It was the Oracle of Delphi who declared Socrates to be the wisest person alive, and this perplexed him, for there were many who claimed to be the wisest but he always declared he knew nothing! Finally he understood why he must be the wisest; because those who say they are wisest often fall short of expectations, but those who declare they know nothing, are wise enough to speak the truth.

Hang on, I just skulled the rest of my Jim Beam and lost my train of thought.....

DeletedUser

Oh hang on, I got it!
The truth! You are at least wise enough to know and admit to the truth! Sheesh! Thought I might look like an idiot for a second there!

(yeah yeah I know I am already an idiot anyway lol)

DeletedUser

If The Fist of The North met The Mouth of The South, would the result be broken teeth?

DeletedUser

Lol! Thanks mate! I'll think of more as I go along and add em' here lol:)

DeletedUser

Why does the sig used by The Fist of The North Star read "Fist North of the Star"?

Hehehe, please don't kill me :0

DeletedUser

In a spacecraft above the north pole of the sun would be my answer to that question Treach:)

It used to be an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Then it was two apples. Then three apples. Now its six veg and two fruits.
How long will it take before you need to own an orchard to keep the doctor away?

DeletedUser

If Zeus is the God of Lightning, and Thor is the God of Thunder, would they be less or more powerful after climate change?

DeletedUser

If you really think about it, 9/11 was the Wright Brothers fault.

DeletedUser

If wooly84 and Metal Core shared a Grepolis account, would they call it woolyMetal?

DeletedUser

hey fist time to update your thought now that TGF have disbanded

DeletedUser

31018819.jpg

31229601.jpg