Pick a name, any name!

DeletedUser

Hello folks, first time I've done something like this, but what the hey :D

What would you name an alliance on this server, with any pick of ORIGINAL names? I say original, as we don't want to see CJ or GH or SM or LoE posted everywhere ;)
P.S: Don't steal from other servers, I'm not sure about you, but I find originality much more fun! :cool:

Personally, I'm undecided on my name, but my top 3 picks would be:
1 - Fallen Angels
2 - Souls Adrift
3 - Mokusei (some may understand why I chose it, but most wouldn't)

Let's see what other people can think of. What are your top 3 picks?

DeletedUser

I always thought it would brilliant to see two alliances who were at war, and thus change there names to:

- The Sith
- The Jedi

lol

DeletedUser

hey, there's an idea! Note to whoever has the next war, rename yourselves The Sith and The Jedi! :p

DeletedUser

Oh Alpharius, I'm sure you can do better! Think about it... What other names would you have? What if LoE was taken when you made your alliance!?!?

Tell meh :eek:

DeletedUser

If Alph had his way it would be League of Alpharians :p

untitled.jpg

I think we have a winner/mind-reader.

DeletedUser

Anything inclusive of the words 'Spartan', preferably with a picture from 300.

You just don't see enough of that nowadays.

DeletedUser

I totally agree! And I heard on the grapevine, in the next world, the top alliance will be... THE 300 SPARTANS!!!
Just a rumour though... Bear it in mind!

Back on track, I doubt there are enough Alpharians for your alliance Alpharius :p After all, you're the one and only!

DeletedUser

I totally agree! And I heard on the grapevine, in the next world, the top alliance will be... THE 300 SPARTANS!!!
Just a rumour though... Bear it in mind!

Back on track, I doubt there are enough Alpharians for your alliance Alpharius :p After all, you're the one and only!

Spartans, pfft, nothing against Alpharians.

Too bad, like you said, theirs only one :D

If I had room, that'd be on my sig (just to annoy Dobby) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just change your name depending on who youre at war with. For example if youre at war with Grepohugs (hypothetically speaking) you could be the AntiHugs.

DeletedUser

Just change your name depending on who youre at war with. For example if youre at war with Grepohugs (hypothetically speaking) you could be the AntiHugs.

So that would mean that Carpe Jugulum should change to "The Namers"? ;) :p

DeletedUser

but "The Unnamed" has no name, so they could be "Anti-CJ". After all, They do want a legend name, right? :p

DeletedUser

there was a tribe in tw world 15 and was agreat one whose name was undecided ,sth resembling the nameless :p

DeletedUser

If I had to choose another name I would choose "The Warhawks." Its short sweet and sounds awesome.

DeletedUser

I think my alliances name, I hate you is a great name. Or dobby's run in epsilon

The dead rabbits declared war on MadHouse
MadHouse changed their name too the Hungry foxes
The dead rabbits changed their name too The angel slayers