Player Achievements (Funny)

DeletedUser14786

This is entertaining! Also I like the use of the minecraft stuff. Well done! +rep!

DeletedUser345

Sorry but i think it completly devalues getting an achievement if you give them when someone hasn't achieved it or has asked you for one it shouldn't work like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well As I agree with -Achilles-, Achievements will only be earned, So please do not request to add achievements anymore.

This is the First Time I am doing Achievements so there will be some minor Problems, Please Bear with me as I solve some of them...

DeletedUser

Well As I agree with -Achilles-, Achievements will only be earned, So please do not request to add achievements anymore.

This is the First Time I am doing Achievements so there will be some minor Problems, Please Bear with me as I solve some of them...

Ahhh, now you've done it! I shall avenge my missing achievement, and kiell you! :supermad:

DeletedUser

Ahhh, now you've done it! I shall avenge my missing achievement, and kiell you!

Umm, if you want I can Make a Achievement Sig for you...
But it will not be posted here

AHH Don't Kill me *Screams and Puts hands up in the air and runs all over the room*

DeletedUser

Umm, if you want I can Make a Achievement Sig for you...
But it will not be posted here

AHH Don't Kill me *Screams and Puts hands up in the air and runs all over the room*

Wahaha! No "private" sigs, I must have a "public" sig! Unless you want to die. :cool:

Wahahahahahahhaaaaa!!!

DeletedUser

Wahaha! No "private" sigs, I must have a "public" sig! Unless you want to die.

Wahahahahahahhaaaaa!!!

Than you should make a terrible PNP and you will get a achievement...

DeletedUser345

There good thats why but just make him keep as his sig and not some achievement on this world as its pointless.