Player Achievements (Funny)

DeletedUser6156

please go back to Alpha I would like to farm your city and my mighty swords can only handle inactives :p

DeletedUser

Really cool retro achievements Mind as well as using Achievement Get - haven't seen that for a long time. Also like how they represent what is happening in Tau (bad world release (lol) and easter eggs), and not just "first to 2 cities" blah blah. Really gives it some substance and it looks like Tau has some sort of timeline. Also, it is really original.

+rep

Edit: May I also suggest changing the title, a few of the achievements does not reflect the "Player Achievements" title.

DeletedUser

he even made me a sig ands you gots to believe what it says our you ain't knowing who i iz

DeletedUser

Achievements​

The Basic Design for the Achievement comes From Markus Persson Who has allowed me to post these art based achievements. Thanks to Markus Persson for being awesome!

When ever something big happens in TAU there will be a Achievement Below, Including to Ingame players as well

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of them Here...

mca.png

mca.png

mca.png

mca.png
(BP in this Achivement is for Battle Points)
mca.png

mca.png

mca.png

mca.png
Awarded to Myth78
You can now use these for your sigs...

Get life , and fricking get your facts right noob. Death Legion has not disbanded moron and it has a new name.

DeletedUser

can i have an acheivement...

most attention to a new sig shop
and can it have a picture of a baseball or paintbrush for the picture

EDIT:
I had like 50 posts in like 2 or 3 days in my new graphics shop

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now way... his didn't have 30 posts in the first day
P.S.
I could just make my self one if you think i shouldnt get it

DeletedUser345

Not an achievement as it happens randomly and dogun should get nothing no matter how good his work for He has done noting on this world. Also that little spammer can run off as I looked through your thread and myself being. A pathetic amateur at sig making have done better than what I saw there... But I'll critic that on your own thread.

DeletedUser6156

I doubt you were the first WM. If you got it when you posted I had it before you and most of my alliance had it before me