Top 12 Players

DeletedUser2334

10199177.png

Noticing a few faces up there from previous worlds, whats everyones thoughts on who is up there? They Point Whores that sit there demanding for 18 hours of there day and when BP ends they are gone or do they have some real talent and are here untill the end?

DeletedUser

10199177.png

Noticing a few faces up there from previous worlds, whats everyones thoughts on who is up there? They Point Whores that sit there demanding for 18 hours of there day and when BP ends they are gone or do they have some real talent and are here untill the end?

That Tr3y looks like he will stand out

DeletedUser2334

My thoughts as he is the only one not joined an alliance, was my game plan but i couldnt say no to my old friends who started The Rim Team, which some how im now running....

DeletedUser

Different i think he will do well depending on witch alliance he goes into.

DeletedUser20921

Not much you can say about players to be honest... All you can really tell from this point is "are they in an alliance or not?"

DeletedUser13136

points are nothing. it's the skill of a good player that will show if they will keep the rang.

DeletedUser2334

im gonna drop out top 12 as BP ends tomorrow, im just building troops troops and troops :p See me at the top of the ABP list soon! :)

DeletedUser

Gregflint is #1 in en45 as well. His alliance there is also called Chaos Brigade. He's a big time gold user.

DeletedUser

looks like things are going to be fun around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

durango13 is back? He played on Corinth was the top player there for awhile (as far as points go). He was getting kicked around in the core by PB and ran to the rim to take on players who had 3-5 cities when he had over 25 cities. Yes brave player there I agree.

DeletedUser

Gregflint is #1 in en45 as well. His alliance there is also called Chaos Brigade. He's a big time gold user.

Big time gold user? That's not half the story. He now has 4 cities. but has not enough BP to have gained 1 city. As Grepostats show:

2012-11-13 gregflint Chaos Brigade 2. 10,842 3 389 54 335
2012-11-12 gregflint Chaos Brigade 2. 9,720 3 289 46 243
2012-11-11 gregflint Chaos Brigade 2. 7,489 2 211 7 204
2012-11-10 gregflint Chaos Brigade 1. 6,775 2 211 7 204

He has a total of 389 BP.

Of course a lot of Chaos Brigade players are heavy gold users. Look at the top 30 attackers in the world, only 2 are Chaos Brigade. But the allaince has more players with 2 or more cities already. Wonder how long the allaince gold mine will last before it dries up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2863

gregflint today at 15:32

If I didn't the game wouldn't exist. I have spent $100 in 2 weeks on this game. It's my choice. I like being ahead and not having to sit at 1 city forever. Everyone in the top 25 is playing with gold. Silly to play without it.