Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

Well there is always how one spends it....one can either spend gold to buy a city with it ...(IE CPs) or one could spend it to buy troops to beat the breaks off the guy that just bought that nice little city!

Depends on many factors I guess, character mainly!
But no harm in fighting fire with fire!
I wonder what will happen when a real fighter using $200 per week comes about and takes those nice little cities you bought (IE...CPs)
oh right, i mean cities? ( It aint no Fun when the rabbit got the Gun )

But man from the PnP and now to this, you guys, must be very well versed on a skill level at this game, all that time you spent playing I bet you learned ALOT of excellent battle tactics while doing so, Right!?!

DeletedUser

Inno loves this...Inno loves him...;)

Well just about everyone that is serious about a specific world and doesn't hop servers like they are changing underwear will spend a little money for gold..Even if just once a month.

Well considering gold is how Inno makes their money, I am sure they do love it. :p

However, it is the players choice to use gold or not..If they chose not to so be it..If they chose to well more power to them! :p

DeletedUser

Well just about everyone that is serious about a specific world and doesn't hop servers like they are changing underwear will spend a little money for gold..Even if just once a month.

Well considering gold is how Inno makes their money, I am sure they do love it. :p

However, it is the players choice to use gold or not..If they chose not to so be it..If they chose to well more power to them! :p

well i must be the odd ball out then. i have palyed on amny servers and never have i spent a single dime on INNo. partly because i hate to spend money. i once had an alliance that was number 2 after 7 months and my whole alliance never spent anything on the world.

DeletedUser

well i must be the odd ball out then. i have palyed on amny servers and never have i spent a single dime on INNo. partly because i hate to spend money. i once had an alliance that was number 2 after 7 months and my whole alliance never spent anything on the world.

"just about everyone" I do realize a lot don't use gold, but I think a lot of the top players on each server will use gold. I'm certainly not saying every player uses it though..*giggle* Sorry.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Laaaane stop spamming, or i will get my bro Pushty to infract you for OT :(

DeletedUser

5 city's now for gregflint; with not even the battle points for 3. Only would have had 1 Vp! this is were the game becomes a business. not a game.

DeletedUser

ring It! Because if that's the case I could report quite a few posts as OT!
& depending on how deep you get into it..We're on-topic. lol

No no no i would make a special effort to avoid Laney's forums :p no posts=no infractions/warnings ;)

Lane, you just walked into the wrong neighbourhood.

Thats right Pushty. You can give him directions after you go and get me a bacon and egg McMuffin.

Ok better be partially ontopic. The top 12 for points are goldwhores and the top 12 for ABP's are Attack whores. What do they have in common?? They are both top 12. Oh i know what you were thinking........ ;)