PnP: Betrayal

DeletedUser

Attention: This will be sucky and have no pictures, but I want to get the word out.

Rulers has betrayed The Unit! War has been raging with Alpha and their academy vs. TU, Rulers, Maelstrom, and others. Now, Rulers has done the unthinkable. They have betrayed TU! See for yourself.

My Friends,

This is a mass mail that I never thought I would have to send but our long standing most trusted allies have done the unthinkable. They have left us and merged with our enemy, Alpha. The reasons for this are unclear as they didn't even show us the respect of telling us before they done it.

As most of you know Rulers were once called Rulers of Ocean 66, they then became our academy The Squad. While they were TS Bli was the founder but about 3 weeks ago the old founder christianisbeast sent me a message, he explained the members over there were uneasy with Bli been the founder. As Bli was originally TU they viewed him as an outsider, and didn't feel they could accept him as their leader. So christian asked me if he could regain control of the alliance and promised they would be more organised and more active in our current war.

As you all know I am a fair man so against the best wishes of TU council I agreed to let him at least have a go at it. Since then their alliance has fallen apart, they have lost countless cities to Alpha and have had players refusing to stay in their alliance. Some of them even jumped ship over to us here at TU. We made a lot of effort to help guide their leaders and help them get back on track but they ignored our advice.

Earlier today christian post a thread in the TU/RU joint council forum, he informed us that rulers would be pulling out of the war. As we had an agreement in place that we would defend and fight for each other until the end we were unhappy about this. Both richard and I replied to christian to protest and ask him to reconsider. We heard no more from him until I found an attack heading to one of my cities. When I checked to see who was attacking me I discovered that christain was the one who sent the attack and was now a member of alpha.

It is at times like this that great armies band together, the Spartan 300, the small group of British troops who fought the whole Zulu army. When it seemed like the had nothing they made history. It is times like this when really warriors stand their ground and fight tooth and nail for each other. We may now have a larger enemy to fight but they are not nearly as good as us.

Regards,
Murty. reply

And I did reply.

So its betrayal?

Murtius responded.

Of the highest order.

And I replied once again.

I will start a pnp on the forum.

And I did. Rulers, you shouldn't have betrayed us. War will only become even more intense, and we'll come for you. Long live The Unit and its allies! ( Warning: Some parts of the message were not shown as to the possibility of giving away The Units plans:) )

DeletedUser

Attention: This will be sucky and have no pictures, but I want to get the word out.

Rulers has betrayed The Unit! War has been raging with Alpha and their academy vs. TU, Rulers, Maelstrom, and others. Now, Rulers has done the unthinkable. They have betrayed TU! See for yourself.

My Friends,

This is a mass mail that I never thought I would have to send but our long standing most trusted allies have done the unthinkable. They have left us and merged with our enemy, Alpha. The reasons for this are unclear as they didn't even show us the respect of telling us before they done it.

As most of you know Rulers were once called Rulers of Ocean 66, they then became our academy The Squad. While they were TS Bli was the founder but about 3 weeks ago the old founder christianisbeast sent me a message, he explained the members over there were uneasy with Bli been the founder. As Bli was originally TU they viewed him as an outsider, and didn't feel they could accept him as their leader. So christian asked me if he could regain control of the alliance and promised they would be more organised and more active in our current war.

As you all know I am a fair man so against the best wishes of TU council I agreed to let him at least have a go at it. Since then their alliance has fallen apart, they have lost countless cities to Alpha and have had players refusing to stay in their alliance. Some of them even jumped ship over to us here at TU. We made a lot of effort to help guide their leaders and help them get back on track but they ignored our advice.

Earlier today christian post a thread in the TU/RU joint council forum, he informed us that rulers would be pulling out of the war. As we had an agreement in place that we would defend and fight for each other until the end we were unhappy about this. Both richard and I replied to christian to protest and ask him to reconsider. We heard no more from him until I found an attack heading to one of my cities. When I checked to see who was attacking me I discovered that christain was the one who sent the attack and was now a member of alpha.

It is at times like this that great armies band together, the Spartan 300, the small group of British troops who fought the whole Zulu army. When it seemed like the had nothing they made history. It is times like this when really warriors stand their ground and fight tooth and nail for each other. We may now have a larger enemy to fight but they are not nearly as good as us.

Regards,
Murty. reply

And I did reply.

So its betrayal?

Murtius responded.

Of the highest order.

And I replied once again.

I will start a pnp on the forum.

And I did. Rulers, you shouldn't have betrayed us. War will only become even more intense, and we'll come for you. Long live The Unit and its allies! ( Warning: Some parts of the message were not shown as to the possibility of giving away The Units plans:) )
I dont understand why they do such a thing, Rulers are a child compared to TU.Tu will squash them I understand that TU is all around um

DeletedUser18993

It was a bad move by a bad leader (christianbeast). Already this player has launched attacks against Murt--He shouldn't expect to have to worry about keeping up with his cities in Omicron for much longer.

DeletedUser

It was a grave and fatal mistake, the only way out is if they copy Napolean. :) I'm sure they don't know that.

DeletedUser

I was in Rulers but I am loyal to TU. The reason Rulers betrayed us was because they thought they would become they next AAB. TU ditched AAB, took all of their cities, and farmed them for bp. Rulers was losing members to TU and they thought it was only a matter of time before TU turned on them.

DeletedUser18993

That was never the plan, and if they had ever attempted to verify it they would have known as much. We have plenty to keep us busy, and Rulers were valued allies.

If anything, the actions of Rulers' members has only doomed them. Many of these players are now surrounded by TU players and cities with little to no available support from their new "allies."

DeletedUser17523

TGI,

Im sure thats what you told AAB.

You want reasons? Here are two:

A forced takeover will not last long. Long ago TU was allies with RoO66, then we ere attacked and forced to join under a crappy good for nothing leader, who is much too agressive and... I could write an essay about Bli, but I dont think he is worth it. Anyways, back to why: One vow is that we would get revenge. Well, I realize we may not be able to get this revenge. TU is a strong alliance that might not ever fall. But if we didnt take advantage of TU/Mael v. Alpha/Alpha Acad, we could be facing you alone. And we wouldnt be able to win then, for sure.

Reason #2: Whenwe were forced to merge into your academy under the goof, snot-for-brains... Ahh we went over this already! Right: When we were forced to merge, normally we wouldve taken the blow, but it looked like Ichigo was going to lead Heg against us. The only ally we had that didnt screw us was Alpha. They even offered support against you if we were to fight. So - Who would you be most loyal to: TU, when whenever you think of them, you see the tyrant Bli zankity's name written all over it, or would you be more loyal to the only alliance that had you back throughout he whole game??? Hmm tough choice.

My advice to TU: In future times, never try forced takeovers. Keep pounding on the alliance until they disband themselves.

DeletedUser

I have always liked you christian, but your starting to get on my nerves. The forced take over didn't last long once I returned to the game, I will not go into our pm's on the public forum but you and I discussed this matter in great detail.

As for Alpha been the only alliance to have your back, is that a joke? TU fed you inactive city after inactive city to keep you alive while Alpha was taking your cities. The bottom line here is you done the dirty on your mates. Now you can dress that up anyway you like but I can assure you most people who follow these forums know TU looked after you guys.

As for your personal beef with bli well that is just it, it was a personal beef. You were the leader of an alliance and you should of had the good sense to rise above that for the greater good of your men. There are some people I dislike in other ally alliances but I don't let that get in the way of business.

My advice to you: Never bite the hand that feeds you.

DeletedUser18993

It seems petty to hold grudges for so long, Christian, but to each his own I suppose. The only problem is, your personal vendetta has doomed you and all of the RU players who have sided with Alpha. You have no support nearby, and are now surrounded by players determined to see you and your ilk exterminated.

Furthermore, had we not already given you complete jurisdiction over your alliance? Bli left so that you could manage things your own way, and all that you have managed to do is get hammered by Alpha. You lose dozens of cities to them while we support you and feed you cities, and then you call them your only true allies... are you crazy?

I hope you enjoy your limited time left in Omicron. I know we will be happy to see you out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TGI,

A forced takeover will not last long. Long ago TU was allies with RoO66, then we ere attacked and forced to join under a crappy good for nothing leader, who is much too agressive and... I could write an essay about Bli, but I dont think he is worth it. Anyways, back to why: One vow is that we would get revenge. Well, I realize we may not be able to get this revenge. TU is a strong alliance that might not ever fall. But if we didnt take advantage of TU/Mael v. Alpha/Alpha Acad, we could be facing you alone. And we wouldnt be able to win then, for sure.

Reason #2: Whenwe were forced to merge into your academy under the goof, snot-for-brains... Ahh we went over this already! Right: When we were forced to merge, normally we wouldve taken the blow, but it looked like Ichigo was going to lead Heg against us. The only ally we had that didnt screw us was Alpha. They even offered support against you if we were to fight. So - Who would you be most loyal to: TU, when whenever you think of them, you see the tyrant Bli zankity's name written all over it, or would you be more loyal to the only alliance that had you back throughout he whole game??? Hmm tough choice.

My advice to TU: In future times, never try forced takeovers. Keep pounding on the alliance until they disband themselves.

AAB? Wow, for you to mention them is ilrelevent. Their founder joined Ts under me, and left Ru under you. If we did them wrong. He would be in Alpha aswell.

A force take over? Can you recall the manner in which I stepped down. It was a full vote of the alliance. Your the one who posted the survey after I mentioned it to Murty. So I had to willingly give it up, not much aggression and force there. Plus, I never did the negotiations. Ts thrived under me, then you came along, declared war and left. No council nothing happened. Except your men plotted and you cam back to lousiness. You gave up and left. I say good riddance! Those of Ru that were worthy came before. You took only one player who will be a disappointement to see go.

As for whatever your talking about with Heg. That makes no sense, not from when it was Ts.
Alpha, yeah what Murty said. I think Tu would have more reason to Ally wth Alpha then Ru.
Oi, I'm a bluddy tyrant! But that side of me, you have yet to meet.

Tu needs anything but to take advice from the likes of you.

Btw, (ha) I think you have yet to take a pounding if you thought Alpha taking inactives would classify as so. I'm sure we'll do our job to pound you. :pro::p

DeletedUser

I was in rulers wen bli was the founder of it. It ran so well tht I thought if it came to it even TU would be matched by it. But then Christian got jealous and wanted to be founder again and everyone of the former ru066 voted for him. Christian u r a weak ruler because with bli we actually took cities under u nobody took one from alpha or dogs of war. After bli was voted out he stayed for a lil under a week and him and I saw this alliance was screwed from the beginning so we moved. All we saw from rulers was pleas for help I'm being attacked or help me take this inactive city from TU's player. The ones actually loyal to us called out for ops to take cities from our enemies never got answered by the former ruo66 ppl. Christian u have been a nice guy but ur a fool. U think alpha is going to support u against us? They can't even support themselves. U think by going to alpha uve made them a better alliance? Uve only made them worse. Uve taken a dead weight off our shoulders and put it on alphas. Its not like they didn't have a big enough weight already. Best of luck though.

DeletedUser

TGI,

Yes, you would not win against us. But now you thought to try it and you will not win.

DeletedUser

DF makes up a whole lot of that red, and we're knit rather tightly with eachother and our allies.

DeletedUser

I think your close family ties are misleading you Bcae. You have yet to betray eachother because you have enemies. Say the red alliances were to defeat us, D3th would turn on you surely, Likely Alpha aswell would turn on DF to simply be able to meet up with D3th. Although knowing Alpha from firsthand exsperience they would likely sit by and offer poor support to you while D3th conquered you. Then after you are eaten alive Alpha and D3th will war to which I could see no other winner then D3th.

But that would be assuming you guys win, which you won't, and that D3th isn't the first to go down, Which I'm betting they will be, followed by Df then Alpha.

DeletedUser

I think your close family ties are misleading you Bcae. You have yet to betray eachother because you have enemies. Say the red alliances were to defeat us, D3th would turn on you surely, Likely Alpha aswell would turn on DF to simply be able to meet up with D3th. Although knowing Alpha from firsthand exsperience they would likely sit by and offer poor support to you while D3th conquered you. Then after you are eaten alive Alpha and D3th will war to which I could see no other winner then D3th.

But that would be assuming you guys win, which you won't, and that D3th isn't the first to go down, Which I'm betting they will be, followed by Df then Alpha.

I have to agree with you as ( no offence to the alliances themselves ) will do what ever it takes to be on top , but for as long as TU is around , DF and Alpha will surely not make it there.

I'm sorry that you've been accused of being a tyrant as TU was good ally's of The Red Dragons and although we were mostly dead weight , we did try to help best we could and TU repaid that by helping taking out one of our enemy's and you've done a bloody good job.

As for your leadership , I cannot judge as I've never fallen under it but from what I've read you done a fine job as ( when you were still leader of TS ) TS leader.

@Murtius
I never knew TU became tyrants , when'd that happen ?Also once again sorry for you being called a tyrant , but TU has thrived on they're wars and as far as I've seen as an outsider , it has only benefited them.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you as ( no offence to the alliances themselves ) will do what ever it takes to be on top , but for as long as TU is around , DF and Alpha will surely not make it there.

We are already on pole position :p.

But I don't know why Bli and Murty are being called tyrants, they are our enemies and therefore I don't like them.
But they are good guys, not those players that are sending other players messages, calling them fags, or target them personally in the forums.
Both of the alliance have those players and I expect them to, like Eviciouz and Bodnapa, apologize towards the others.

DeletedUser

I admit I joked around about a few things but it wasn't in any way an insult directed at anyone. It was more of a method to instigate responses that could later be turned around and used as a way to paint the enemy as "bad guys".

It didn't really work and I'm not sure how many people actually read this, but that is what this forum is, a propaganda tool. The only apologies I made were for when someone made a personal comment about me, and I chose to instead of get mad and retaliate, use the insult as a joke about myself and make the insult irrelevant. The content of that joking was insensitive and inappropriate.

As for the tyrannical nature of TU's and TAU's leadership I can't say either way. Some things have been said about Alpha's leadership that I have found no evidence to be true so I take it as propaganda (specifically the whole purpose for this war). If what one side says is true, then Alpha deserved to be attacked. If what the other side says is true, then maybe there is some truth to the idea of tyrants running amok in the ranks of TU.