PnP: Betrayal

DeletedUser

We are already on pole position :p.

But I don't know why Bli and Murty are being called tyrants, they are our enemies and therefore I don't like them.
But they are good guys, not those players that are sending other players messages, calling them fags, or target them personally in the forums.
Both of the alliance have those players and I expect them to, like Eviciouz and Bodnapa, apologize towards the others.

Funny how things turns out

DeletedUser

We surely are not tyrants haha. You can tell from my response to christian I surely am not. Although I was CHOSEN or VOLUNTEERED to be founder when we force took over, I wasn't the one who did the negotiations just the one to take over. Then when MURTYSON asked me to step down I agreed to do so by an alliance vote. I lost fair and square and stepped down without any complications or retaliation towards christian.

That IMO would show I surely am not such. As to Murtius he is not either but IDK who accused him as such as they would have even less facts to support a statement.

DeletedUser

@Murtius
I never knew TU became tyrants , when'd that happen ?Also once again sorry for you being called a tyrant , but TU has thrived on they're wars and as far as I've seen as an outsider , it has only benefited them.

I have been called far worse but still I sit here with a cocky smile on my face :p

DeletedUser

Personal Allies
t-storms
Hamwise
Bli zankity

Christians profile. (as of this moment)

Lol, kind of funny I would be an un-agreed personal ally yet he talks so much lies and nonsense about me haha.

DeletedUser17523

We surely are not tyrants haha. You can tell from my response to christian I surely am not. Although I was CHOSEN or VOLUNTEERED to be founder when we force took over, I wasn't the one who did the negotiations just the one to take over. Then when MURTYSON asked me to step down I agreed to do so by an alliance vote. I lost fair and square and stepped down without any complications or retaliation towards christian.

That IMO would show I surely am not such. As to Murtius he is not either but IDK who accused him as such as they would have even less facts to support a statement.

I lost fair and square and stepped down without any complications or retaliation towards christian. LOL "Stepped down without arguement... how many srveys did I have to win b4 u finally got the message? 3 or 4? Because "Fellarinien should be an option.... Now both should be an option.... then all three..... then t-storms..... if we carried on that path soon everyone would be on the survey. :p

As for the profile, I thought it might tick you off a bit more. Still waiting for those Opps on me.

DeletedUser

Phew. Your facts are as straight as a stick.

Do you honestly believe the things you type?

Because there was only one option I thought should have been included, and it only took one survey and under 35% of the alliance voted. All three? It was only both of us, I didn't care about Feill, or T, and I quickly gave up being founder because I felt it interested in focusing on being offensive and growing faster.

I think your profile is cute. I find it like a list of people's cities I'll like to add to my collection!

DeletedUser17523

You know, Id dig through my message to pull out your complaints but I dont have that kind of time.... maybe youll do it for me??

DeletedUser

I'm not the one who needs to prove he's not a liar.

:] But feel free to go for it!

DeletedUser

Sorry, must have had a drunken sailor on that boat. eh, buddy.

DeletedUser

Haha so Christian, how does it feel to lose city to Bli?