PnP: Bloodbaths of the North

DeletedUser

The war between Temporal Distortion and Rho-bust has received a lot of attention on the Rho server. It is a war that moves in a slow rate and has a small amount of conquers.

With that war in the spotlight the beautiful battles of the north get left in the dark. This PnP will bring the north out of the shadows and into the bright lights!

The beast has emerged and he is hungry for some BP's.

work.1551291.2.flat,550x550,075,f.stepping-out-of-the-shadows.jpg

The north oceans of Rho are dominated by one alliance and one alliance only, it is this alliance that goes by the name of Eviction Notice.

images

Just recently Eviction Notice was at war with 8 alliances, wreaking havoc to them all. But what happens when an alliance is outnumbered 600 players to 95? Well the only logical thing to do is even the numbers a bit! So EN conquered a few cities, then conquered some more cities and then some more... and then even more. After a few disbanding of enemy alliances it is only 4 alliances against EN.

The first drop of blood was shed when Eviction Notice dropped their pact with MR.MEN and went to work. The first victim of the war was WarLordGaz.

8BZ2.png

Within 24 hours the first target was rimmed. Soon the conquests were in favour of EN 30 - 1, Just a few days after beginning!

Now this is where the story gets interesting. Eviction Notice had established a pact with Snakes Force a few weeks prior to starting the war with MM. But Snakes Force somehow came to the conclusion that because they had been at war with MM for the longest period of time that they were entitled to merge with them. They wanted the players but they wanted the points even more. So greedy!

entitlement-cartoon.jpg

Laughter could be heard from Eviction Notice cities from miles away. Did MR.MEN really think that this would halt the EN onslaught?

images

They were gravely mistaken because EN then immediately dropped their pact with the Snakes as well. The war looked like this now.

Eviction Notice vs. Snakes Force, SNAKE MEN, Snakes Force II, Snakes Force III.

In the war there was a series of name changes on the Snakes side, all of their alliances changed their name to Eternity - "place name here".

Just over a month of war has passed thus far. However, the amount of conquests are staggering and very lopsided. One could say that it is a massacre

Texas%2BChainsaw%2BMassacre.jpg

The official count of conquests in the war Eviction Notice vs. Eternity is *dramatic pause*..........

Eviction Notice 92 & Eternity 12

A new chapter soon emerged in Eviction Notice's story. One that would also bring news of great battles and many victories.

One would think that one major war would be enough for EN. They are also wrong. At the time there was an alliance named "Dark Dorian Soldiers", another top 12 alliance. They had 3 academies as well.

Now you see, They were upset with EN's policy of killing their players in our home oceans, even though we were nice enough to agree that we EN would not expand in their home oceans. So they started a conflict. They weren't prepared how fast and how hard EN would respond. Within days EN had cleared their oceans of all Dark Dorian Soldiers and their 3 academies.

In an attempt to save face they changed their name to Dark Dorian Warriors and two academies were cut. (I am seeing a pattern here).

In just 10 days the conquest record is a staggering 31 to 3 in favor of Eviction Notice.

Both Eternity and Dark Dark Warriors have appeared to gone turtle mode and are just taking the beatings. So at EN we have developed a new hobby. We call it turtle smashing.

It goes a little something like this...

Turtlebustinpng.png

Be warned Rho, the territory claim has been made the flag has been planted in the North Oceans, it flies the banner of Eviction Notice.

Now if you are a simpleton like me and didn't read it all and just skipped to the end the easiest way to summarize this thread is by showing you this picture

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha ha you are trully a work of art their, and dont you dare try and call me a turtle deadly as you know damn fine it's something am not.
so what i have def cities hmmm not a crime nor is it turtling. they are for alliance use.
now if i could be bothered keeping my reports how about your guys who have 300 + FT in their harbours. and really 13 do try keep up man alone i've taken 5 or 6 EN cities so please refrain from calling me a turtle. and only reason you got so many of mine was because you screwed virus over. and waited a good few hours before EN decided to launch on me. meaning my def was all heading south to defend against Virus attacks. then you guys jumped in. and i couldn't move it back fast enough.

apart from that been fun for me anyway and probably a few others,
now tell where was it you hid those 500 birs and FT you stakced your city with when i popped u in revolt LOL
catch you later deadly nice thread though. hmmm will give it marks out of ten when i learn to count,
:p

oooo and another thing that was just one city you showed so where's the other 34 spy reports :)

DeletedUser

ha ha you are trully a work of art their, and dont you dare try and call me a turtle deadly as you know damn fine it's something am not.
so what i have def cities hmmm not a crime nor is it turtling. they are for alliance use.
now if i could be bothered keeping my reports how about your guys who have 300 + FT in their harbours. and really 13 do try keep up man alone i've taken 5 or 6 EN cities so please refrain from calling me a turtle. and only reason you got so many of mine was because you screwed virus over. and waited a good few hours before EN decided to launch on me. meaning my def was all heading south to defend against Virus attacks. then you guys jumped in. and i couldn't move it back fast enough.

apart from that been fun for me anyway and probably a few others,
now tell where was it you hid those 500 birs and FT you stakced your city with when i popped u in revolt LOL

catch you later deadly nice thread though. hmmm will give it marks out of ten when i learn to count,
:p

*alarm goes off* turtle alert, turtle alert :p

I think you should take your advice and learn how to count, you have taken three cities. All were inactive players. Grepostats doesn't lie :D.

We didn't screw over Virus at all, I told them that we were launching at 18:00. Which we did. But they do things different and they most likely sent their attacks to land at 18:00.

Either way you look at it, I have taken almost the same amount of towns from you that you have from EN. :)

Oh, in case you didn't notice my gave in the city you are referring to is completely empty. I don't really care if you know what is in there or not. But did you really expect me to leave a revolted city empty? :O

DeletedUser

LOL well well did you think am going to leave a city which is surrounded by EN with no defence :p
and blah1294 hope your not referring to my stats as most of them def pts came in one weekend. and not a continuing set of attacks.
and i suppose i should really see who you are as i've never heard of you at all?
ah well never mind oops nearly popped ma head out of my shell there better get it tucked back in or i might lose it.

mon now deadly how many of them cities you lot taken were inactives as well come on now were all big boys and girls here.
:D
and i know your only picking on me because i didn't vote for you LOL

DeletedUser

no i'm referring to all the name changes and jumping around. i'm on the other side of rho so i was wondering what was going on there. So the alliances as a whole not you specifically.

DeletedUser

I only read the pnp (the entire thing, but the summary picture was awesome. :p) and no replies, but I checked grepostats and everything you said seemed to be right, Eviction Notice is either fighting all nooby alliances, or it is a seriously awesome butt kicking alliance, I think the latter is correct. It makes me glad my tiny alliance is in the south part of Rho. :D
Nice job on the pnp.

DeletedUser

am not a noob and neither are my alliance.
but i have friends in the south that can easily pay your alliance a visit and see if you lot are up to scratch yet

DeletedUser

am not a noob and neither are my alliance.
but i have friends in the south that can easily pay your alliance a visit and see if you lot are up to scratch yet

Well thanks for the compliments! You also belittled your alliance as well.. nice one :)

DeletedUser

dont remember saying that and nor does it look like i said it. unless you give me a shot of your rose tinted glasses so i too can see the world as you do.
but heard some cracking rumours today i really hope they're true.

DeletedUser16292

Nice pnp, too bad Mr Len is just gonna ruin you when he makes it to you;)

DeletedUser

1k sword 1k arch and 66BR is a turtle? Anyone with a couple nukes can cut that down. To get any RB or TD city, you have to cut through 5-6k of EACH land troop, and 2k BR.

It makes for a slow war :(

DeletedUser14786

This PnP is absolutely hilarious. I recall a conversation with you about building a cat nuke just because-- you wanted a 50 cat nuke and I thought that was overkill.

Well hell, maybe it was overkill but I've never seen a city that well defended get cleared in so few attacks, so you might be on to something. Entertaining to read as always, I'd rep you again if I didn't have to share the love first.

Ituralde: Why would you ever build a nuke with 50 cats?

DT: Why would I not build a nuke with 50 cats?