PnP - Byzantine Empire II: The Rise and Fail

DeletedUser

Fabulous PnP!

10 out of 10!

Best I've seen in a LONG time...

Creative, original, everything ;)

DeletedUser2795

Oh, and about the content of the PnP itself, is the conflict still occurring, or is it over?

DeletedUser

Oh, and about the content of the PnP itself, is the conflict still occurring, or is it over?

Still occurring I believe. At least until we get conquest.

Also, PresidentA, what makes you think he's using sarcasm? Exaggerating a bit I could see (I'm pretty sure I could've done better), but sarcasm would mean he thinks it's awful. Which I doubt my PnP is that awful.

DeletedUser

Also, PresidentA, what makes you think he's using sarcasm? Exaggerating a bit I could see (I'm pretty sure I could've done better), but sarcasm would mean he thinks it's awful. Which I doubt my PnP is that awful.

Of course it's awful! Who are you fooling? Didn't you read the thread in the nemesis forums saying it sucked? Seriously people....

In all seriousness (hint... that means the part above wasn't serious :p) It rocked. Definitely unique, and was awesome :)

DeletedUser

Amazing PnP. Original, entertaining, creative and informative.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, i have not been online for 3 days. but if you want the attack reports WE have on your witch, i would LOVE to show how many countless times we cleared her ;)

nice PnP though, but the war has only just begun.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, i have not been online for 3 days. but if you want the attack reports WE have on your witch, i would LOVE to show how many countless times we cleared her ;)

Um, you do realize that if the person you are "clearing" continues to be the #1 ABP player, you are not actually clearing them, right??? Running into 0 troops does not mean you cleared them...

Keep up the good work Witch.

DeletedUser

I wanna see them. They're prolly catching the tail end of her troop recruiting while she's out kicking some tail with her main force.

DeletedUser

Lmao, I have something better than attack reports. it is a spy report on her, 3 days ago. and not even after being attacked she had:

240 militia (which means she was not even attacked at the period)
22 slingers
83 archer
16 horse.

that's just laughable, i had much much more as you can see in the report when she attacked me, and i consider my self a winner in that battle. i got reports that right after she attacked me and lost all her army doing it, she got attacked by someone on my island in BE III and got cleared. as for the reports, if anyone wouyld let me know how to post them using the publication method, id love to do it. dont be soo fooled by the almighty nemesis, they have more, much more enemies than they think they do ;)

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you cleared her. Show us the reports and I bet they're not even close to a proper clear. Chances are she was just dodging.

Lmao, I have something better than attack reports. it is a spy report on her, 3 days ago. and not even after being attacked she had:

240 militia (which means she was not even attacked at the period)
22 slingers
83 archer
16 horse.

that's just laughable, i had much much more as you can see in the report when she attacked me, and i consider my self a winner in that battle. i got reports that right after she attacked me and lost all her army doing it, she got attacked by someone on my island in BE III and got cleared. as for the reports, if anyone wouyld let me know how to post them using the publication method, id love to do it. dont be soo fooled by the almighty nemesis, they have more, much more enemies than they think they do ;)

A spy report means nothing - it is just looking at half of the picture.

I don't think anyone is doubting the amount of "enemies" they have - I doubt that anyone else is putting up a fight. Show me proof because I can't see any - no battle reports or high ABP/DBP rankings.