PnP - Byzantine Empire II: The Rise and Fail

DeletedUser

Asth his not talking a spy report. And if his so keen to show us the battle report then let him. Warlordmk click on the report , then publication and copy the code here. That's how you do it ;)

DeletedUser

Well he literally said spy report so I took it as a spy report. Whatever he meant, his post has no substance and I would really like to see any battle reports or other evidence he has :)

DeletedUser

Nope, report bb-code doesn't work on the forums.

Find the report, press PrtScrn(Or something) then open a paint document, crop/edit it and upload to an external hosting site.

DeletedUser

i have spoken to aga and the rest of us (the attackers) i will post the reports as soon as i get back home

DeletedUser6810

Really creative and original, deffo one of the best Pnps iv come across for originality.

I dont doubt Nemesis have enemies, the way iv been hitting shine and Project Venom players im suprised im not on the first conquest list along with Witch and garden.

DeletedUser10811

Top Quality pnp.. 1 of the best i've seen so far.. +rep

DeletedUser

Good job! Better than mine :D MOSID won't be posting in a long time I predict ;)

DeletedUser15581

Lmao, I have something better than attack reports. it is a spy report on her, 3 days ago. and not even after being attacked she had:

240 militia (which means she was not even attacked at the period)
22 slingers
83 archer
16 horse.

that's just laughable, i had much much more as you can see in the report when she attacked me, and i consider my self a winner in that battle. i got reports that right after she attacked me and lost all her army doing it, she got attacked by someone on my island in BE III and got cleared. as for the reports, if anyone wouyld let me know how to post them using the publication method, id love to do it. dont be soo fooled by the almighty nemesis, they have more, much more enemies than they think they do ;)

1st thing 1st... red is not so cool that you use it repeatedly in your posts.

about laughing at 22 slingers and 16 horses, dude! the attack report on you was just an example. In order to have over 1600 ABP when you have just 15 (current stats at 2:20 PM GMT+1) she had launched several attacks on all of you on the island. At the end of a ABP filled day, if you are still left with that much army, I would really love to be in her place! By the way, I find this comparison (1600 v/s 15) much much more "laughable" than the spy report.

and yea, we know our enemies very well... all of their members (including your own) had messaged us during BP to inform us that war is being planned against us but they wanted peace locally on the island!
Could you please total the ABP of all of your partners in crime and compare with ours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fantastic PnP! I love it :)

where are the magic reports lol?

If that is all the troops you say you have cleared then I know for a fact that you've not hit them all lol

DeletedUser

1st thing 1st... red is not so cool that you use it repeatedly in your posts.

about laughing at 22 slingers and 16 horses, dude! the attack report on you was just an example. In order to have over 1600 ABP when you have just 15 (current stats at 2:20 PM GMT+1) she had launched several attacks on all of you on the island. At the end of a ABP filled day, if you are still left with that much army, I would really love to be in her place! By the way, I find this comparison (1600 v/s 15) much much more "laughable" than the spy report.

and yea, we know our enemies very well... all of their members (including your own) had messaged us during BP to inform us that war is being planned against us but they wanted peace locally on the island!
Could you please total the ABP of all of your partners in crime and compare with ours?

I like my red buddy.

about your comaring my ABP to hers, seriously? i have ONE enemy on my island to attack, and at this stage of the game im going defensive. but i guess i decided to teach her a lesson and switch modes ;) however on the other hand, she has what? 10 cities to attack? if i wanted "numbers" i can get them, instead i chose to play the game and let my actions speak louder than your words ;) about the messages you got, its called buying time, and I think it was a smart move from anyone who did it.

DeletedUser

instead i chose to play the game and let my actions speak louder than your words

Your words are what I'm reading right now. Your actions would be the reports you have been asked for, which you seem to not be showing...

If you want to talk on here then we can do that I guess, but it's pretty meaningless unless you back up your claim that you guys are somehow dominating while at the same time being farmed with some reports.

DeletedUser

i am still awwaiting aga for the reports, its not like i have a magic wand to make things happen :p and yes, few of us may be farmed, but i am proud of every single memberr of mine for their motivation and courage, and we do very well on other fronts as well. no alliance is perfect, better yet nothing is.

DeletedUser

i am still awwaiting aga for the reports, its not like i have a magic wand to make things happen :p and yes, few of us may be farmed, but i am proud of every single memberr of mine for their motivation and courage, and we do very well on other fronts as well. no alliance is perfect, better yet nothing is.

A few Nemesis has probably cleared 50-90% of you, and yes spies mean nothing...Stop making excusable for your ABP and raise it, so you won't look so bad when O55 has 200+ nemesis city's and 5 BE II

DeletedUser2795

reports take about five minutes at max to produce if you already have them, you should not need to use a "magic wand."

DeletedUser15581

I like my red buddy.

about your comaring my ABP to hers, seriously? i have ONE enemy on my island to attack, and at this stage of the game im going defensive. but i guess i decided to teach her a lesson and switch modes ;) however on the other hand, she has what? 10 cities to attack? if i wanted "numbers" i can get them, instead i chose to play the game and let my actions speak louder than your words ;) about the messages you got, its called buying time, and I think it was a smart move from anyone who did it.

you don't even have 10% of her BP if you have 1 enemy against 10. By the way, I believe people would normally be forced to restart in such a situation. Who can face 10 enemies without a single ally on the same island? But how you see it (and the way even witch saw it) is that there are more people to farm, and she is conveniently doing it! 10 guys together can ensure she never has a decent army and can clear her more than 10 times a day! Could you even manage more ABP than she got from you alone !?

and if you think the messages actually "bought" you time, you are mistaken big time! Everyone knows byzantines were hit real hard on 1st day after end of Beginners Protection and they haven't really recovered since then! The reason you were farmed before others was that we were informed about the "war" you guys had declared, thanks to your loyal members :)

DeletedUser

Hah, warlord is very funny person, but unfortunately he won't give you reports, because he doesn't have them :p But i can give you proof, that for now I've been farmed by BEII all the time :p

Especially for you warlord, my wall:
whoisevil.png

As you can see, I've been cleared countless times :p
All hail BEII :D

DeletedUser

Hah, warlord is very funny person, but unfortunately he won't give you reports, because he doesn't have them :p But i can give you proof, that for now I've been farmed by BEII all the time :p

Especially for you warlord, my wall:
whoisevil.png

As you can see, I've been cleared countless times :p
All hail BEII :D

rolflmao, you must be deviate at the ammoutn of troops you lost defending so far!!

DeletedUser345

Good style though some of the messages were hard to read small and upsidedown you know but overall extremely good.