PnP - Byzantine Empire II: The Rise and Fail

DeletedUser6156

truly original PnP + rep for that
However the reports are the same one :eek::eek:

DeletedUser

I feel a bit awkward rating a PNP since I am sure it may reflect poorly on the ones I do in the future but I think its time we started setting some sort of standard for rating PNP's similar to how we rate a player.

Let me know if this has already been set up and isn't used for some reason I'm unfamiliar with. Anyway lets try something like:

------

Content: 7 - The content is not unlike the old/original PNP's that I hope we can progress away from (eg, using pictures that are just funny by themselves but add no relevance to the actual PNP. In this case a cat)

I would also mention that very few people bother to re-size , crop or otherwise edit photo's at all. I think we as a community could improve upon that.

Humor: 7 - He added a joke to try to make it funnier, so I give him credit for that

Originality: 7 - The format of communicating the PNP is original while the actual story type is only moderately so.

Structure: 10 - No fault there, easy to follow the story and it made sense.

Effort: 10 - 'Preze' is not an easy program to use, and its a skill on its own, so for effort I would give him top marks every time. I love it when people bring new styles to the community, and he did an awesome job of it.

41/50

-------------------

Cut & paste the format for your own use if you like.

Content:
Humor:
Originality:
Structure:
Effort:

/50

DeletedUser

Prezi with an I Statler.
:p
(Don't take this as insulting, cause it's not meant to be. I understand that people might misspell it.)

The standard used to be -/10, Statler, and why edit a pic if not needed? Besides, I needed humor, that's the only reason the cat was there.

DeletedUser

A few Nemesis has probably cleared 50-90% of you, and yes spies mean nothing...Stop making excusable for your ABP and raise it, so you won't look so bad when O55 has 200+ nemesis city's and 5 BE II
OUAOU MAYBE 100% HAHAHAHA:cool:

DeletedUser14953

I like the style of this actually, and the content wasn't bad at all. +rep for you