PnP - Chaos Rising vs Elite Force

DeletedUser

@ JNC don't forget, your alliance is much, much, much larger then CR.

DeletedUser

James. So this is what you do? You get all other players in ETA,begging them to join you,and then when you see that they are weak you kick them out???? what kind of leader are you when you dont even try to help them... by the way,where have you been? We all missed you :( hahaha.... you are just a little baby who cries deep in north.... dont worry the other alliances will come to visit you sometimes :)

DeletedUser

@TafkanX, we maybe slightly losing to CR but in all our other wars we're doing much better and we're winning them. But don't forget CR is fighting 1 alliance, EF is fighting several of the top alliances.

I'm glad to hear that the war is going well for you on your side of the world. I am sure your western players take great comfort knowing that the eastern front is secure. We all know they could sure use some good news right about now.

Edit: I would also like to mention that a 17:4 conquer ratio (just over 4:1) is hardly a light slant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sure your western players take great comfort knowing that the eastern front is secure. We all know they could sure use some good news right about now.

noone said the the eastern front is secure. EF is fighting KoDR, UoW, NWO etc in the east. About the centre they are fighting BA. In the west CR is fighting EF perhaps with their turd allies.

DeletedUser

noone said the the eastern front is secure. EF is fighting KoDR, UoW, NWO etc in the east. About the centre they are fighting BA. In the west CR is fighting EF perhaps with their turd allies.

wow i think that was a hint of humor from abbs:eek:, not just the mindless dribble you normaly have:Angry:. id plus rep you but it wasnt funny:p. keep trying though;)

:pro:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Yes CR is fighting EF in the west along with THE THIRD ALLIANCE not turd :)

Anyway you guys of Elite Farce only know how to insult so im use to it :) (SW)

DeletedUser

James. So this is what you do? You get all other players in ETA,begging them to join you,and then when you see that they are weak you kick them out???? what kind of leader are you when you dont even try to help them... by the way,where have you been? We all missed you :( hahaha.... you are just a little baby who cries deep in north.... dont worry the other alliances will come to visit you sometimes :)

klev, I never posted anything in these forums but I jump in to read some stuff from time to time and since you had words ingame your posts came to my attention and I have to say you are pretty embarassing to yourself and your friends. yes, I do start this out of a personal experience which is this: after a full week (and over 100.000dpoints) of defending against a mixed assault of third alliance and chaos rising dudes you send in a couple of attacks claiming you will personally rim me and take your vill back. for the records: so far he didnt.
I believe this is more or less the same you bring in here. with those points you ought to be a brilliant player and I believe you are but then again, why dont you just do your thing instead of bragging about stuff you didnt accomplish yourself? you are like those insignificant persons who talk out loud because they are friends with other people who are usually much bigger, more powerful, and better known then yourself. and you keep doing it. you could be a successful, fulfilled leader of an alliance with a proper profile but you still dont realize that nobody's interested. even I would accept your support if you came to me and said "how about I hammer *****XXX player***** a little and then we go in together? sure go ahead! you would only be interested in me if you checked grepostats and found out that I grabbed 10 CR vills lately (which, of course, I didnt) but in that case I would probably not be interested in you. bottom line, you make a great diplomat, judging by results and the fact that you are still alive, certainly not by experience, but then again, you talk too much ;)

DeletedUser

klev, I never posted anything in these forums but I jump in to read some stuff from time to time and since you had words ingame your posts came to my attention and I have to say you are pretty embarassing to yourself and your friends. yes, I do start this out of a personal experience which is this: after a full week (and over 100.000dpoints) of defending against a mixed assault of third alliance and chaos rising dudes you send in a couple of attacks claiming you will personally rim me and take your vill back. for the records: so far he didnt.
I believe this is more or less the same you bring in here. with those points you ought to be a brilliant player and I believe you are but then again, why dont you just do your thing instead of bragging about stuff you didnt accomplish yourself? you are like those insignificant persons who talk out loud because they are friends with other people who are usually much bigger, more powerful, and better known then yourself. and you keep doing it. you could be a successful, fulfilled leader of an alliance with a proper profile but you still dont realize that nobody's interested. even I would accept your support if you came to me and said "how about I hammer *****XXX player***** a little and then we go in together? sure go ahead! you would only be interested in me if you checked grepostats and found out that I grabbed 10 CR vills lately (which, of course, I didnt) but in that case I would probably not be interested in you. bottom line, you make a great diplomat, judging by results and the fact that you are still alive, certainly not by experience, but then again, you talk too much ;)

Oh hello again neighbour :p hehehe.... So lets get on to your post... Why am i still playing this game? Here are the reasons :
1- I am a good player but im not the best one
2- I have great great members in my alliance
3- I have great friends who help me and i do the same for them
4- I am older than you in this game and i know more things then you ;)
5- I know how to make strategical plans and i know how to make enemys and friends ( as diplomat or player)

You have always tell me " after a full week (and over 100.000dpoints) "
OK,this is a good thing for you,but my friend WHO CARES ??? In this game you must be diplomat,have good relationships with other players,be a good player!
As you told i have this things... What do you have from this? Just a good player... But i think that your alliance does not support you as much as you want, maybe when they see that you will cause them problems they will kick you like they did with other players :p
Tell me, where is the leadership in your alliance? Where are the diplomats? You only have 2 leaders and thats it! What can they do? They just insult others like they did with my alliance calling us " the turd alliance " ... Why should they insult others? If they are capable they can insult us by taking ower citys... Or they like that word who says " The word can kill you more than a bullet? " :p :p .... The only thing that keeps me writting in this forum is about those falce words that your leaders tell! I had respect for James but as you see he is a falce boy! He is same as my age but he cant manage to controll that alliance ! Soon EF will fall officialy ( i say that because they are already fallen) :p .... what will you do when other alliances will come north? What will the members of your alliance do? They will join those alliances and become EF traitors! This is how you will conquer ETA world? By having traitors and spyes in your alliance? Your leaders have kicked a lot of players... Why ? Because they cant support them or they think that those players are weak! :rolleyes:

This is the kind of the leadership that an alliance should have? I have kicked just one of my members because he didnt knew english and he was inactive. Some of my members have leaved and formed their alliance but i dont attack them, to tell the truth i help them! You can ask about that!

So with little words : YOU CAN NO WAY WIN!!! You have merged 2 alliances, you thought that it will be easly to defeat enemys and this is true,because you are a lot of players in EF. But you dont have good leadership! You will see about James too... When i had an agreement with him,he told me that he will helped me ect ect, but where was his help when i went to war with CR ? :eek:

Nevermind, enjoy this game :) :pro:

DeletedUser

Erm, we are pretty open about our diplomatic stances with alliances. Simply click on our alliance and check our pacts for yourself. We don't have allies and probably never will. We don't use shared forums and we don't do joint operations typically with other alliances.

We have fun and part of the fun is having communication with other alliances. Whateverr is our diplomat and puts many hours into communication with enemies and friends alike. Even our other members are allowed and encouraged to talk to players around them. Whether they be friend or foe.

I sort of rambled a bit too long over your last sentence, but I guess it happens ha.

And....cut.

DeletedUser

@adamberr do you know how to writte? You can writte here instead insulting with videos! I dont care what you think about me,i dont care who are you! So try to talk nice with peoples.

@velael hmmm.... as i see you have choosen to be with BIG TERRITORY BOYS !!! Congratulations :)

You wanted a video-insulting... well here it is -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bAYRQvnI2Y

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure what to make of you, klev. I guess I'll just leave it at that. On the other hand, that video was pretty funny. Bookmarked.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Juboi - I know that CR has no pacts however you do know you can show your pact list & hide the selected alliances and it will appear empty to other people who look, right? Just saying :)

@Klev - What you just said was a hypocrite thing to do, you complain about someone using a video to insult people but then you do it? :heh:

DeletedUser

@Klev - What you just said was a hypocrite thing to do, you complain about someone using a video to insult people but then you do it?

ya i did that so they can learn to be polite with others!

DeletedUser

i'm sorry, but am i the only one who finds it hard to understand klev? i.. i just don't get him.. >.<

DeletedUser

@spartanwarrior102 i know that its difficult to understand me because english is not my first language! But i will become better in english and it will be more easy for you to understand me