PnP - Chaos Rising vs Elite Force

DeletedUser3569

Lets not start any name calling.
And anyways i think that sounds kinda fun:p
Is war not to preserve peace for future generations

DeletedUser

In real life you might be able to argue that, but in a war game... well, war is generally held simply for the sake of war. In the context of such a game peace is something of an absurdity. If everybody were at peace then we might as well switch over to playing farmville.

Good call on the mudslinging though.

DeletedUser

Just deleted three pages of spam, and there's still more. Try to make this about CR and EF please, not a foolish argument between 2-3 players.

DeletedUser

but we wanted to waste jubois life away !!

ok well the stats are stating the obvious all is not well in EF Land

DeletedUser

well it is not about CR but it has something to do with FATE versus EF :

good job KHOREGATE on taking 2 cities away from EF today.

DeletedUser

nice team work im seeing from BA,UoW and KoDR on me doing well guys.

DeletedUser

ur welcome and i really mean it too u guys are doing a fine job co-ordinating between 3 alliances

DeletedUser

Hm, between the three of those alliances there is only a handful of actual players. Maybe the three should join together and take on EF. :)

It seems like all is starting to go down for EF though. I get more and more messages everyday on players trying to jump ship. It's only a matter of time till they crumble.

DeletedUser

lol looks liike we won in disambling the UF mega merge now we just gotta finish off any TE threat in our area not that they a threat just a few players that might try to b cleaver

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@juboi - Yeah players that are to cowardly to put up a fight.

@Rockys - Hardly was a war in my books, you guys took on the UF part of EF and ever since they merged, a lot of them went inactive or just became lazy.

DeletedUser

so they lsot then ??

inactiveity hit ur allaince as u took them in its ur allaince!

as for lazty again thats the leadership postion to motivate them u failed there so again u failed in leadership agian !!

now thye lefted u guys

DeletedUser

@Rockys - Hardly was a war in my books, you guys took on the UF part of EF and ever since they merged, a lot of them went inactive or just became lazy.

BA took the part of TE when you were EF! And they took a lot of your citys! So dont exuse

DeletedUser

so they lsot then ??

inactiveity hit ur allaince as u took them in its ur allaince!

as for lazty again thats the leadership postion to motivate them u failed there so again u failed in leadership agian !!

now thye lefted u guys

now james no comment to my post im upset u not got some smart witty comment how i know nothing about this world and that i should keep quite!!

p.s. the PnP is CR vs EF now correct me if im wrong EF is no longer a fighting force in this world i belive they split up and TE is the new name and the F part off the name has merged elsewhere!!

so in my working out we beat EF totaly as they no longer in this world just TE and KE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now james no comment to my post im upset u not got some smart witty comment how i know nothing about this world and that i should keep quite!!

p.s. the PnP is CR vs EF now correct me if im wrong EF is no longer a fighting force in this world i belive they split up and TE is the new name and the F part off the name has merged elsewhere!!

so in my working out we beat EF totaly as they no longer in this world just TE and KE

I think the main thing that the war with CR did was hasten the obvious. Although we were allies with UF it was always us and them. After the merge it still remained that way coupled with the fact that it was to much area to cover effectively.

Many in the world seen this from the start as we (TE and UF) marched into a grand merger with blinders on hoping for the best.

Cr seen the holes and cracks in the merger and exposed them. This was a doomed merger between friendly allies so i give the assist to CR ;)

DeletedUser

when does james admit to this then .....

james wont because it's already been said. The proof is that Ultimate Force un-merged with The Elite.

If i was James I'd be planing my next move. Not talking about past mistakes

I'm glad Chaos Rising helped them realize that merging isn't always the best idea.