PnP - Curing the Infection

DeletedUser345

Curing the Infection

As most of you reading this have now guessed Infection have been violently brought down from their little perch in the rankings and seeing as I am the fat bard retelling the story – you will have realised it was PacMan.

When Psi was just a young world and all the different alliances were just setting up stalls, many of them premades and some not. Two alliances particularly stood out. Infection and the Indomitable Gauls. While many of the alliances were quite these two were at constant loggerheads in different threads having arguments.

It started when Infection an ‘elite’ alliance made from large players from previous players accused The Indomitable Gauls of being pointwhores because they were first and had the highest average. It soon became apparent that Infection had been shopping recently and were kitted out in some really nice jealous mittens plus scarf. Wow we were really envious of that so we decided to buy some stuff from the same brand.

316w70l.jpg

This was not cool with Infection, they were even jealous of the fact we bought clothes from their shop.

24v74hf.jpg

Now as the end of the first week was nearing Infection announced very loudly that they would come storming out of bp and take a massive lead in the bpa stats, because they had recruited lots of troops rather than gained points.

Except it didn’t turn out like that at all… the ‘pointwhores’ were the rank 1 alliance and Infection were barely making the top 10. But it wasn’t all so bad, because of their loyalty Infection now got a 2 for 1 offer from the jealous store as they received a free jealous tie complimentary with their new jealous trousers. The Indomitable Gauls were now ‘goldwhores’.

So now it all went quiet between the two alliances...

It was during this period of calm that unfortunately two of the three TIG leaders quit the world which was a sad loss and so now we commemorate that loss by leaving the name TIG behind as a memorial to their brilliance. Bring on the reign of PacMan.

15dt2qp.png

It was later that PacMan decided to start unofficially fighting with Infection this was due to a number of reasons;

1. The recruitment of I am so sorry a player who we were actively engaging.
2. The earlier insults and slandering that they had been doing, especially not cool from the alliance founder.

3. This is a war game and it is of tactical interest for us to move into ocean 54.

The first op on Infection went successfully simply starting fake revolts in their biggest player’s cities while in the mean time taking cities easily from smaller less skilled players who couldn’t rely on the help of the bigger players. All targeted polises were conquered in that operation.

14vsdh2.jpg

We continued to engage various cities with random sporadic attacks simply to keep them moving troops around and second guessing. It was a shame Th3K was hit in the process but he was always playing this world for fun anyway.

Very soon we were ready for our next op, but before we started we took on a new recruit ready to fight Infection the man of the hour – MantisRo.

His story is worthy of a PnP in itself so I can only explain it briefly here. Mantis started out in ocean 54 and sent a message to J.n.c 93 asking to become one of Infection. James so rudely ignored the mail and Mantis quickly realised that he was only a future farm. So he began to build his defensive troops and sure enough after bp ended attacks reigned down upon him by the eight hostiles on the same island. Mantis showed true defending skill using all the techniques to defend himself – soon he had the bp for 3 additional cities! Something which puts pay to I am so sorry’s claim that Mantis is a noob who can’t play the game. He chose to get three cities on the one island because it helped his defence and gave protection to his offensive forces. Mantis proved his credentials to PacMan and was accepted into the alliance were he achieved arguably its greatest military feat.

The conquer of J.n.c 93 founder of Infection.

Now we have all heard about the claims that he was inactive from Infection players but how true are these claims? If you look at the growth rate on his grepostats you will see that he wasn’t two days plus inactive at all he had been growing right up to the day he lost his city. On the day before he had no growth but he could well have been recruiting troops, even if he wasn’t it’s a bit of a coincidence how he goes ‘inactive’ the day the attacks are launched and his city is put into revolt. This was just one city in a few more that fell in that second op.

As for the rest of the collapse of Infection simply this quote will reveal all;

‘Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.’ – Euripides

Cracks began to appear and soon half the alliance had gone one way and half the other. All Wet Bananas and Infection members will still be hunted until all their polises become PacMan owned.

The cancerous tumour of north-eastern Psi has been successfully operated on and removed. So know we have got rid of our doctor were looking into the scientific research of chemistry.

nf5lom.jpg

vxkx03.jpg

This PnP is courtesy of Phenomenal Productions.

efl28o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i thought there would be something good to read, but i will have to wait :(

DeletedUser345

I am about to sit down and do this but first please all take note - it is speak like a pirate day today! :cool:

DeletedUser

i'm actually kinda hoping that you won't edit anything in, it's quite a good post as is :p

DeletedUser17088

well i hate to be the miserable one out of this but here goes

Did you think someone was going to steal your title? did you think someone was going to do the exact PnP before you?

there was absolutely no need to make this thread and I should delete it, But i laughed so you are lucky

24c25601-937e-4413-8556-db5242e49e04.jpg

DeletedUser

Is this next feature staring MantiRo? He is man of the hour :)

Took him about 2 days to conquer an inactive :D
This guy has no clue what he is doing.

How many cities he has on one island by now? 3-4?

But I like the PnP
funny

DeletedUser

Its awesome PnP.
DealWithItpreview.png

Also, the Gauls/Pacman/Ponies? suddenly got 20% cooler ^^
20-cooler-in-10-seconds-flat-thumb.jpg

DeletedUser345

Actually FOTNS it was buolding up some anticipation for an hour or two but then i couldnt actual wright it yesterday :p

DeletedUser345

Completed.

N.B.

This PnP is more factual than entertaining with more words less pictures than normal but hopefully it still carries a good story, the two pictures at the end are of no relevance to the PnP neither is the bit abotu science its just some fun :p

DeletedUser

Now this is PnP I enjoy ^^
I'd +rep you but apparently I'm not able to o0

DeletedUser

well i hate to be the miserable one out of this but here goes

Did you think someone was going to steal your title? did you think someone was going to do the exact PnP before you?

there was absolutely no need to make this thread and I should delete it, But i laughed so you are lucky

24c25601-937e-4413-8556-db5242e49e04.jpg

I thought that was brilliant tbh that he set up a fake one first lol