PNP: DDW - don't trust them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys.

Some of you may know me by reputation, others ingame and still others not at all.

Not really an issue, but something i'd like to raise to everyone's attention is the betrayals apparent in DDW's tactics.

I'll give you the story.

I joined this world in a premade from W30 and despite doing well we didn't really have the numbers so merged into DDW - some of their very best players come from there.

Unfortunately a member i had asked to join as a personal favour to me had a "personality clash" with the ego that is mdshare, so he was kicked as a result of persistent lies. Without going into too much detail, he was put into an unreasonable position. I could not agree with these tactics so i left in protest. Then i was left in a dilemma that i didn't want to fight my friends still in DDW, so an implicit truce was formed which simply meant we left each other alone.

Now i am the subject of a co-ordinated attack by two members of DDW.

Guys - if you're a member of DDW, don't trust your leaders. They are looking for self-aggrandisement. If you are allied to them don't trust the agreements.

DDW - i have been turtling since i left and reckon i can withstand around 20 nukes without it being too much of a problem, so enjoy all those red dots, won't you?

DeletedUser

images

I like Mdshare's show of teamwork here:
DDW Fleet Being Suicided....
Oh wait, none of those are Mdshare's....
Well I guess he's on vacation. Hiding (rofl).

Or maybe he's just a super important hypocrite? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Yeh i agree i dont believe they are trustworthy from back in the day when i was a member of them, I think the picture above is fully relevant to your topic though this is pretty cool that some one has came on to forums and told the truth about DDW, All i can say is cool story bro and shame on you DDW.

DeletedUser

Are you expecting me to care?

Are you a member of DDW or in an alliance allied to them or at war with them?

If not, no, don't bother caring at all. If so, take note because agreements have been broken, trust has been betrayed and because they have done it to me, they may do it to you. Unless you're at war with them, of course, then contact me ingame for some darned useful intel on individual members :D

DeletedUser

Man PNP has gone wrong in Grepolis , in TW PNP threads made history but here every person with a little story makes so called PnP's.

And as for the report posted by levache there is nothing special there , somone trying to brake a siege , woooow great discovery lev.

Also lev your criticising mdshare's lack of teamwork with one report , if you want to prove your point youll have to do better than that .

Also why is it when Jhonniek conquers someone everyone sends support and there are over 1500 biremes in the polis but when other people conquer there are like 100-300 bireme's ?

Do people have to support jhonniek or they die ?

Or is there a lack of comunication in your alliance with only jhonniek's cries being answered on teh forums ?

DeletedUser

What I find funny is that 'allmighty levache' is on vacation mode, so none of his members can expect support or clearing of a siege from his end.

Yet he keeps defending himself as the supreme being on these forums.

Vacation mode is a easy way to avoid being attacked. But once you have to get out of your shelter.

And actually if vacation mode is used as a tactical way, eg sending out all you have as troops to stack a member and leave your towns empty, imo that's abusing the game mechanic of the vacation mode feature.

Mdshare says this, and had a post somewhere to the same effect about my forces not appearing in a break out attempt. He's a pathetic hypocrite. I've never seen his forces being used in a mass LS wave. Last time I'd seen an attack by him on one of ours, it was 10 measly LS on my conquest of icelous. (He PMd me saying they were 150 and I should retreat rofl... )

Contested occupations require more defenses than uncontested ones. Duh. Besides, we had 1500+ at LordVipor's, Aldo's. We have many going out to many different places all the time :) That the big name players receive them is no indicator of bias or tyanny - they are skilled and strong enough to land CS on enemy turf. If one of my one city players landed on enemy turf and was getting waved, we'd have just as many ships go there :)

DeletedUser

images

I like Mdshare's show of teamwork here:
DDW Fleet Being Suicided....
Oh wait, none of those are Mdshare's....
Well I guess he's on vacation. Hiding (rofl).

Or maybe he's just a super important hypocrite? :)

Hahahah I love that 1 TG guy: R4ng3r attacking with Biremes instead of supporting you guys.
And maybe he was too far? MDShare that is.

DeletedUser

lmao Cheesy

why not call it a Thunder Gods PnP

rand474 was in touch with TG hence he got kicked instantly and that didn't please you. So you left DDW, you've build up your towns and now they are ripe for conquer.

And levache, my fleet was returning from hitting elsewhere, at the time they where back and I could send, it was pointless as it would be just giving away battle points.

Hence I mass mailed TW-S and DDW members to not send any more attacks as it is pointless. Would be pure giving battle points to the enemy.

I still believe my personal and DDW offensive kills show more than what your alliance presents. Not leeching from fellow members. Your alliance only earns bp by defense. Actually only the inner circle. I wonder how many more fools you will find to give the inner circle defense with no gain for the fools.

Anyway we lost 2 towns to TG yesterday and we gained 2 towns from TG, so what's the problem ?

DeletedUser

Hey guys.

Some of you may know me by reputation, others ingame and still others not at all.

Not really an issue, but something i'd like to raise to everyone's attention is the betrayals apparent in DDW's tactics.

I'll give you the story.

I joined this world in a premade from W30 and despite doing well we didn't really have the numbers so merged into DDW - some of their very best players come from there.

Unfortunately a member i had asked to join as a personal favour to me had a "personality clash" with the ego that is mdshare, so he was kicked as a result of persistent lies. Without going into too much detail, he was put into an unreasonable position. I could not agree with these tactics so i left in protest. Then i was left in a dilemma that i didn't want to fight my friends still in DDW, so an implicit truce was formed which simply meant we left each other alone.

Now i am the subject of a co-ordinated attack by two members of DDW.

Guys - if you're a member of DDW, don't trust your leaders. They are looking for self-aggrandisement. If you are allied to them don't trust the agreements.

DDW - i have been turtling since i left and reckon i can withstand around 20 nukes without it being too much of a problem, so enjoy all those red dots, won't you?

Check the bold part.Are you on ok terms with your brain?
What truce?DDW in that area simply left you alone cos there were other things to take care of.
Now that we dont have TG to worry about in that area,guess what,a few DDWs saw your towns as a good target.
And we're all scared of your mighty defense.Right.20 nukes?
Hahaha,thats a good one,Cheesy.

Funny thing is,I really had good op on you,until you went berzerk on our irc.
After that,I just didnt care.

Thing is,you're scared you're gonna lose your towns,so you went to cry here a bit.
Like anyone will listen to you.Oh,sry,TG will listen.You're on the same side here.

And what you're all saying is: bla,bla,bla...then again...and again.Really amazed how you dont get tired of all that.

It's like watching the same old stupid story over and over again.

And what the hell happened to smileys?

DeletedUser

Funny thread...you slate a player you know little.....evidently nothing....about actually.
Did you even check statistics before you posted?
Cheesy, you still harping on about that ancient history issue? If you got a thing for Mdshare..email him, he's a friendly guy and I'm sure he'll email you back a picture for your shrine if you ask him ;o)
I don't visit this forum very often but felt compelled to post here...just to add to th laughs.
Keep it funny.
All my love Kes
XXX

DeletedUser

cheesy.jpg

I care so much for my ego that I didn't call of the dogs.

Funny, this is probably post 100 on this forum from a player crying that he/she gets attacked and possibly a new home at the rim. But for all I know you could be simply a bp farm.

DeletedUser4278

I just find it funny how you feel suddenly compled to talk about now that your being attacked plesae go cry somewhere else.

He was kicked for talking to the enemy alliance. you Did not like it and so left after screaming about it on the chat. There is no silent agreement that if someone leaves DDW then they will not be attacked by us what did you honestly expect?

DeletedUser

fear?

you honestly believe for a second that this thread was inspired by fear?

guys - take a reality pill - this is a game.

look at the island above me if you think that there are no TG in my area...

...and i was not going into details about the problem with a fellow player or indeed naming them as there is really a lot of details involved, the most pertinent of which was that i was present when md was lying blatantly about what had been posted - i even did the lalalala song when for the umpteenth time i pointed out "Um, actually, there was no mention of that in the post". I was not listened to and that to me was the bigger thing when i had relevant information given in a good time. The fact that my accurate information did not fit in with the official party line was the lissue.

Facts are facts man.

Just because you don't like them doesn't change the fact that in this very thread you have openly lied.

You guys can't be trusted to stick to your word - it's as simple as that and i am coming on here to highlight that.

fear?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Change the record, this one is boring and old!!
I admire your loyalty to your friend and the fact you left the alliance in support of him BUT you are really stooping here...you're coming over as desparate....come up with new material or simply shut up.
Love you lots.
Kes
XXX

DeletedUser

hmmm - was trying to come across as angry....

maybe this'll help.

grrr.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm in love.....Cheesy, fancy a date?
Love 'n' stuff
Kes
XXX

DeletedUser

I don't write on here much because half the time it's hate mail crap but it really makes my blood boil when people talk this much CR@P.

Cheesy I had you as a friend but get over this issue.... you left of your own accord because you're friend couldn't stop himself from going over the top. Yes maybe there was a personality clash but I wouldn't put it down to someone being egotistical I would put it down to you're friend not wanting to back off. Sometimes things get said in the heat of the moment and it's normally better to sit and chill when things get heated not sure you're friend could do that.

However the issue came when he was caught 'with his pants down so to speak' trying to join the enemy. Due to him wanting to join the enemy he was helped 'yes he was kicked'.......now tell me you wouldn't have done the same TG if it was the other way around or do you like potential spies in your ranks!!

I don't always agree what happens but it's team play....if you don't like the team or you get 'paid more elsewhere' then change teams thats pretty similar to RL.

As for a truce with DDW first I've heard of it...who did you negotiate that with? You know the DDW mantra about allies and others i.e. if they ain't an ally or NAP they are potential enemy so I think I was shear fluke you were not engaged before.

DeletedUser

Ok,back on topic here,mr. cheesy:Why cant DDW be trusted?

Cos you say so?C'mon,thats simply ridiculous.
You didnt have any agreement with DDW that got broken.
So I'm right,you came and opened this thread,cos you know it's your last chance to spit on DDW.

You will join TG?Wow,scared the crap out of me.Totally.Now I'll have to quit the game.
You will cause trouble?You're a great player?
Both me and you have been playing this game for the same amount of time.
I have 10 towns,you have 3.Now,how the hell are you any good at this game?
You're not.
Notice that there are a lot of players that are better then me,so this puts you even more down the list.
And fyi,and for the whole forum readers,mdshare never asked anyone to attack you,they started on their own.
I was the one that always offered your towns as a good target,and was looking at them for myself also,just didnt get to that,had other things to do.

Why did I want you to get attacked?Simple:you share an island with a few DDW,you're very close to me,and my main reason:I simply dont like you after your nervous breakdown at our irc.

So,if TG wants you,and want to support you,fine with me.That just means that they'll support a lousy player,and their other towns will be less defended.

So,Mr.Cheesy,GL in your future gaming,cos I just cant wait to see you unleash that wrath of yours.Uhm.Yeah.Right.
lmao

DeletedUser4278

Next time try to be mature and just because your loosing this argument does not mean you have to resort to posting a picture of a monkey i mean come on grow up!

Status
Not open for further replies.