PNP: DDW - don't trust them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree that DDW can't be trusted. One of the most shady alliances I've ever been apart of. After some time of being with DDW an supporting there members I wake up to find myself being attacked an accused of supporting someone they were attacking. An then they tell me I tried to attack one of there sieges.. (Which I never did an they can't even provide proof of.. Go figure..)

What it boils down to is they were attacking cheesyn4me he sent support to one of my polises an when I got online I saw the support in my polis so I sent it back which I showed to one of there leadership people. So just because he sent support to one of my polises an I sent that back it makes me a target for no reason...

DDW leadership is a bunch of paranoid children that loath to just screw over there own members. I for one will stick this world out after I've reached the rim or w/e I'm headed since I can't fight off multiple attackers alone an will be here the day DDW falls an gets treated like the lapdogs they all are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree that DDW can't be trusted. One of the most shady alliances I've ever been apart of. After some time of being with DDW an supporting there members I wake up to find myself being attacked an accused of supporting someone they were attacking. An then they tell me I tried to attack one of there sieges.. (Which I never did an they can't even provide proof of.. Go figure..)

What it boils down to is they were attacking cheesyn4me he sent support to one of my polises an when I got online I saw the support in my polis so I sent it back which I showed to one of there leadership people. So just because he sent support to one of my polises an I sent that back it makes me a target for no reason...

DDW leadership is a bunch of paranoid children that loath to just screw over there own members. I for one will stick this world out after I've reached the rim or w/e I'm headed since I can't fight off multiple attackers alone an will be here the day DDW falls an gets treated the the lapdogs they all are.

wow that sums DDW up, oh well you just owned a few of there citys lol

DeletedUser

Oh,look,some more bla,bla,bla.Please,you got caught red handed.

Funny how TG accepted you asap.Guess you're such a good player.

DeletedUser

meh

A person in a relative dangerous area that never is attacked by TG and his friend cheesy and rand474 have ties with TG ...

Support was sent back seconds after a CS hits ... pretty well timed if you ask me

No participation in conquering TG towns...

Bit to much of coincidence I guess. And no surprise he joins TG just like rand474 did. Where else would spies go..

DeletedUser

I have quite a few ties to DDW members as well. Think MD.. Many of us are in the same tribe in tw W30. As far as I'm concerned you based your judgment on something that isn't even there. Your fabricating something out of nothing.

Show your proof here where I screwed someone in DDW! Let's see ingame messages an screen shots of actual proof. An you know what there is none..

I'm on the same island as cheesy an when I get online I find support from him in one of my villages (I'm guessing dodging one of your guys attacks) I then send it back which I even provided a screen shot of.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/aE7JycgIHFpuWzfwMKCXnHIhK2k_BGlypJp8kHEGMTc?feat=directlink

It's just a few minor troops he had in my village(HE SENT TO ME AS SUPPORT/no clue why I mean come the . on dude.. wow) . If that killed someone in the alliances colony ship I'm sorry(should have sent more support cause that was really minor). I never intended for that to happen though. If your basing me sending support back from my village when I had no clue why he had sent it to me I don't see where that makes me the traitor?

This is why I'll never trust DDW. I really can't wait to see what happens to TW-Shadow when they try these under handed tactics with them in the future.

What this all boils down to I think is Mdshare having insecurities

DeletedUser

Maybe it's because I ordered Mdshares T shirt in small and not Extra Large.
Tight squeeze...

DeletedUser

meh

A person in a relative dangerous area that never is attacked by TG and his friend cheesy and rand474 have ties with TG ...

Support was sent back seconds after a CS hits ... pretty well timed if you ask me

No participation in conquering TG towns...

Bit to much of coincidence I guess. And no surprise he joins TG just like rand474 did. Where else would spies go..

But he's doing you guys a favor if he didn't participate in attacking TG....
2w6aq35.jpg

... What doesn't kill us just gives us lols and culture :)

I guess the message that DDW means something never got out...
Hahaha....

Anyways, Renegade was never a spy for me, you're just delusional :)
Indeed, I have no spies in DDW. Information just flows to me of its own accord.

So, how long till your megalomania flares up again and you try to kill one of your own? Perhaps Nikoli here? It does seem quite suspicious, him sending an attack destined to fail, perhaps a diversion to hastily drain DDW support capacity while we ram into your cities elsewhere....
HaeiHeuaHaihehehehe....

DeletedUser

Your just a joke levache, better post all reports at least johny post majority unlike you that just picks the ones out for lies and crap/trash posting.

The ego tripper is surely you here.

Do you really feel so threatened that you must massage your ego by your continous spew, trash, blanter.

DeletedUser

looks like, pity levache doesn't show all reports just the ones he want to show. Timing is essantial and a mistake has been made... so be it...

on a sidenote:

JOHNIEK is MIA for 3 days, how the heck do you get his reports ???? account sitting is not allowed not even through proxies.

And anyways i doubt he has seen them since he was inactive for 3 days when you attacked him

So please explain how you can get his reports ????? !!!!!

Only way is cheating and abusing rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhhh, he can leave for a few days, and then come back lol. TBH he was on a short trip to holland, forgot to set vacamode ;)

It seems you're just getting upset at your failure Mdshare, and of course I only post the reports I want to show, I'm not going to empty my alliance's report folder onto the forum, that would be pointless.

DeletedUser

upset ? doubt it

like said before

Do you really feel so threatened that you must massage your ego by your continous spew, trash, blanter.

DeletedUser

I don't think blanter is a word. Perhaps you mean blather? And no, my ego is quite fine. Classifying this as 'trash' makes you seem upset... Indeed, I didn't even create this topic, most of it is from 2 ex-DDW... And my post was quite well formed, substantial, but mostly served just to lighten the mood and make you seem a fool... Though it certainly wasn't necessary.

If you are looking for a person who massages their threatened ego by continuous spew, trash, and 'blanter' (lolwut?), I recommend this thread to you... its creator must be such a person, posting selective reports and carrying on about things that don't exist (SW) : A most amazing thread!

Good day to you MD,

DeletedUser

I think it would be loads of fun to lock you two in a room for a few hours.

I think the moral of this story is that no one should trust anyone, that way they would never be disapointed.

DeletedUser

I think it would be loads of fun to lock you two in a room for a few hours.

I think the moral of this story is that no one should trust anyone, that way they would never be disapointed.

But I'm trustworthy... :Unhappy:

I'm not a spy or anything.. i promise..

DeletedUser

Uhhh, he can leave for a few days, and then come back lol. TBH he was on a short trip to holland, forgot to set vacamode ;)

more like he was greedy for resources and paid the price ;)

he made a point to reinforce all of his 'threatened' cities before he left.

unfortunately, some people decided it was time to throw a party on his main island and he did not get the invite :(

too bad you didn't post any reports from the party on his main island.

Status
Not open for further replies.