PnP - KE-SB - KE-CR

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Of coarse, because Knights Empire is full of inactive players.

We are really helping Knights Empire identify there inactive players so, they can become a better alliance ;)

do u think ur alliance r better than us?

DeletedUser

favor now with CR by 1 point..
take note: took 2 cities from inactive player.

less then two hours from ur leader stating that inactives in the allaince dont matter they still in the allaince u post this!! looks like u had to get rid off these inactives though???

what happened?? thought they stayed with the allaince!! unless they gone forever!!

o wells looks like they gone no matter what shame i wont b able to chalk them up to ur allaince loses will i!!

as for do we think we gonna win this war well as we have less members then u sourround by ur memebers we still seem to b fighting our way though and still seem to be keeping equal odds so can we win maybe maybe not!!

but the question is can u survive the inactive bug thats the rest off u have and when they all gone inactive will we win ??

its not winning with the most villages its who can go longer with out getting bored and we good at that as we very determind to win lol!!

DeletedUser

since cr and allies keep crying that inactive cities ought to be counted(now, since it's proved that they are not as good as they advertised) we do take count of them while updating score. hence counted them in my last update
abbs said:
the real score(according to grepostats) in the past week is

cr 7 vs ke 8

* all ke gains are from active players only
** cr gains includes from inactives

courageous fighting there ke. keep up.

however it does not count as a courageous win.
cr always insults players of other alliances because they take inactives. but if cr takes inactives then it must be counted as a win is it? hypocrites much?

kleviskalajsi said:
At least CR has loyal members
LOL...... their alliance is made up of players who got fat in other alliances, then joined cr and attacked back their original alliances. 'loyal' is not the word to describe that.

whereas cr has not yet proven which 45 cities of ke have they taken in one week time?

hugocenas said:
since it was almost a week since last update...

the latest:
CR 45 vs 48 KE

what's the point in giving an update with elaborate hue and cry if you make up numbers? :pro:

DeletedUser

less then two hours from ur leader stating that inactives in the allaince dont matter they still in the allaince u post this!! looks like u had to get rid off these inactives though???

what happened?? thought they stayed with the allaince!! unless they gone forever!!

o wells looks like they gone no matter what shame i wont b able to chalk them up to ur allaince loses will i!!

as for do we think we gonna win this war well as we have less members then u sourround by ur memebers we still seem to b fighting our way though and still seem to be keeping equal odds so can we win maybe maybe not!!

but the question is can u survive the inactive bug thats the rest off u have and when they all gone inactive will we win ??

its not winning with the most villages its who can go longer with out getting bored and we good at that as we very determind to win lol!!

good news:
finally rockys took 1 city from KE

bad news:
but former KE member and inactive

DeletedUser

do u think ur alliance r better than us?

simple answer, yes

#1) The main reason is our ability to change our fighting style.
#2) The anther is we are all use to fighting together and accept each other strengths and weaknesses.
#3) Last we are loyal to our members also, we do not kick out active members so our stats look better

Sure Knights Empire is a good alliance but your not Knights Empire at heart your still Ultimate Force.

*Ultimate Force member quit their alliance very few true Knights Empire members would ever do that.

*Ultimate Force members don't even think they are good enough to lead themselves just to show you the lack if confidence and faith they have in their own members in contrast true Knights Empire members have faith in each other and do not lack confidence.

*Ultimate Force members are scared to lose, true Knights Empire members have never been scared to lose they have always fought the best alliances.

So, yes

Chaos Rising is better then Knights Empire North because they are really just fake Knights Empire members. They are still just Ultimate Force members and they lost their reason to fight, I mean they lost their identity. I predict more will quit because of this lack of true identity. in any major merge 25% quit within a few months after the merge (25% meaning the alliance with the less power inside the new alliance) and because Ultimate Force was scared to lose they did it twice. Your making it easy on us. By you own doing and mistakes you've lost 50% of your own members.

That is why Chaos Rising is better then Ultimate Force (Knights Empire North) we are here to fight, not run scared into which ever alliance will help us the most.

DeletedUser

make this post bcoz u mention UF
KE CR war started:
for some info u took 17 cities from former UF member
3 cities from cities inactive players
i dont include bracko and oakenwald bcoz they were not our member b4 and we took 51
with 34 difference

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

simple answer, yes

#1) The main reason is our ability to change our fighting style.
#2) The anther is we are all use to fighting together and accept each other strengths and weaknesses.
#3) Last we are loyal to our members also, we do not kick out active members so our stats look better

Sure Knights Empire is a good alliance but your not Knights Empire at heart your still Ultimate Force.

*Ultimate Force member quit their alliance very few true Knights Empire members would ever do that.

*Ultimate Force members don't even think they are good enough to lead themselves just to show you the lack if confidence and faith they have in their own members in contrast true Knights Empire members have faith in each other and do not lack confidence.

*Ultimate Force members are scared to lose, true Knights Empire members have never been scared to lose they have always fought the best alliances.

So, yes

Chaos Rising is better then Knights Empire North because they are really just fake Knights Empire members. They are still just Ultimate Force members and they lost their reason to fight, I mean they lost their identity. I predict more will quit because of this lack of true identity. in any major merge 25% quit within a few months after the merge (25% meaning the alliance with the less power inside the new alliance) and because Ultimate Force was scared to lose they did it twice. Your making it easy on us. By you own doing and mistakes you've lost 50% of your own members.

That is why Chaos Rising is better then Ultimate Force (Knights Empire North) we are here to fight, not run scared into which ever alliance will help us the most.

You are wasting your words for nothing! Whatever you can tell, jomarluna doesnt have the brain capaticity to understand! Its just too much for him

DeletedUser

Whateverr, I think you are better talking than fighting! You're so powerful, do something! Interesting to note, when we reject the inactive players you are like bees around these cities! Come friend, come out there and show what you know!

DeletedUser

I am pretty tired of reading about how former UF run from everyone in this world. UF is no more, we are a group of dedicated people who like to play and fight together and were still here. you said it yourself, whateverr, northern KE is basically just ex-UF people and there is not much you can do from 70-80 hrs away to come save my ***, isnt there?

no doubt our unity was jeopardized and pretty uncertain at some point and that definitely gave you a jump start in this war but I cant recall TE giving you much of a headache when we were EF, and it looks like you started losing vills as soon as us poor ex-UF were back to being isolated against the CR invasion.

I know we gave you guys a hard time trying to identify and focus on UF as an enemy but now that you find it so simple you seem to have worsened your stats?

DeletedUser

make this post bcoz u mention UF
KE CR war started:
for some info u took 17 cities from former UF member
3 cities from cities inactive players
i dont include bracko and oakenwald bcoz they were not our member b4 and we took 51
with 34 difference

that is ok just change your tag so we can keep an official count then, until then i will use grepostats under you current alliance tag.

DeletedUser

I have to admit, whateverr does have a point here. inactives are an internal problem of every alliance. as long as they are with us, they are with us, active or not active.

with that said, each one of us knows which towns he was able to win and at which cost. therefore, winning at this stage is a tricky figure that says much or nothing.

this!

DeletedUser

You are wasting your words for nothing! Whatever you can tell, jomarluna doesnt have the brain capaticity to understand! Its just too much for him

OMG! you didnt seriously just say that!? LOOOOL talking about "brain capacity" from you is like bunch of bald guys talking about hairstyles they have (dont have)...... haahha made my day :D

DeletedUser7471

Whatever mental disease is making you delusional

Funny how people have little more to do in life but assuming things and distorting the truth. Talking about what you don't know seems to be a nice hobby for those without a life outside Grepo.

UF didn't run away from any war. We had just finished thrashing the Legionnaires of Phoenix - also known as Legionnaires of no Penis - and Fate (the alliance they ran away to) out on northern O44 when we merged with the Elite. Our leaders were busy with RL, we decided to dedicate some time to Grepo 2.0 (where we are being successful BTW) and so UF had no leadership nor people who could replace them in that heavy task because unlike some people we have our own lives outside Grepo.

Former UF, then known as Elite Force were doing well in O34 until Grizclem left the game and the EF leadership gave his account to someone who changed sides. A traitor. CR seems to love traitors BTW.

So, there's a lot to learn from former UF players: we fight with honour and we fight as one and - above all - we are a family where traitors from other alliances are not welcome, that's why we don't try to recruit CR players. That's why we're still there while others have quit or given their accounts to other players (people like the original sirgaz, the original edhte, etc - we were just too strong for them and still are if needs be).

As for our stay with TE and KE, those people are actually our friends and allies and we never felt like we were an outsider group inside those alliances. That's why we keep supporting TE people against Fate and BA in O44 :cool:

DeletedUser

Funny how people have little more to do in life but assuming things and distorting the truth. Talking about what you don't know seems to be a nice hobby for those without a life outside Grepo.

UF didn't run away from any war. We had just finished thrashing the Legionnaires of Phoenix - also known as Legionnaires of no Penis - and Fate (the alliance they ran away to) out on northern O44 when we merged with the Elite. Our leaders were busy with RL, we decided to dedicate some time to Grepo 2.0 (where we are being successful BTW) and so UF had no leadership nor people who could replace them in that heavy task because unlike some people we have our own lives outside Grepo.

Former UF, then known as Elite Force were doing well in O34 until Grizclem left the game and the EF leadership gave his account to someone who changed sides. A traitor. CR seems to love traitors BTW.

So, there's a lot to learn from former UF players: we fight with honour and we fight as one and - above all - we are a family where traitors from other alliances are not welcome, that's why we don't try to recruit CR players. That's why we're still there while others have quit or given their accounts to other players (people like the original sirgaz, the original edhte, etc - we were just too strong for them and still are if needs be).

As for our stay with TE and KE, those people are actually our friends and allies and we never felt like we were an outsider group inside those alliances. That's why we keep supporting TE people against Fate and BA in O44 :cool:

yea, yea, excuses, excuses, funny how ultimate force lived in peace with CR. Until Ultimate Force merge with The Elite, but since Ultimate Force doesn't play like The Elite does they had to go. Where did they go? to Knights Empire but, unlike Knights Empire Ultimate Force come on the forums to cry. and talk about stats something that is two things a true Knights Empire player never did until Ultimate Force joined them in case you miss it, the 2 things where:
1) talk about statistics
2) cry about losses

As i remember your war with Legionnaires of Phoenix
Ultimate Force and Knights Empire north fighting them and it wasn't until you guys talked The Elite into entering the war that you guys won. i mean lets face it i have no idea how much Knights Empire was fighting i do know it was The Elite that stole the show and ended the stalemate. So i say The Elite won the war by hitting the support players. Legionnaires of Phoenix dissolved shortly after.

now to your fate war
started 2010-12-28 02:29:10
i'm unsure it has ended yet I'll talk to fate but let image it did
ended (maybe) 2011-04-28 01:38:43
in about 5 months you took 75 cities from them big deal that is only taking 15 a month.

now we entered the war with them
started 2011-02-26 04:07:08
ended ~ 2011-05-13 03:29:52
in those 3 months we took 234 cities that is about 78 a month.

Chaos Rising won that war. That was Fates only loss to date.
Then you leaders quite, and since you are all followers and can't lead or trust yourselves. You want to fight Chaos Rising but, need someone to tell you how and send support. So, you do what any chicken would do. You run to the strongest alliance. They accepted you but wanted you to lead yourselves so, you where unhappy, and joined Knights Empire where others can help tell you what to do.
ultimate force players quit their own alliance that is how much honor they have. When they see a real fight ahead. They run into anther alliance. They cry for defense so much they are like leeches draining their host alliance

My view of Ultimate Force they had potential but, never came close to it, they quit on themselves.

end of story

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yo, whateverr, you need to calm down, man. why so nervous about UF, anyway?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
All I remember about LoP... Is shortly TE declared war on them, they fell apart quickly lol :p

It's getting really heated up in here :D