PNP Rim Wars Part 2 : Rim Harder

• Thread starter DeletedUser6810
  • Start date

DeletedUser6810

Hey guys n gals.

We come to the conclusion of our PNP rim wars, previously i brought you the start of rim wars and the cause behind it. Now, we have the end, this is the story of how luminoth destroyed his own alliance.

Enjoy

rimwarspart2start.png

rimwarspart2part1.png

rimwarspart2part3.png

rimwarspart2part4.png

rimwarspar2part5.png

rwp2p6.png

After allot of heated words on the forums im sure your all as dissapointed in the result as i am. But this war will not truely end untill luminoth returns from Vacation mode and is rimmed by myself or a member of The AIA.

Special thanks to Curly123, Sacmaster and ice-cold for allowing me to use some qoutes.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

middy.

DeletedUser65

Wonderful PnP. I agree, its a shame that he took the cowards way out and you didn't get a nice fight, but I guess his failure will be ranked among the biggest in this world so far.

DeletedUser

hahaha, rimmed from the rim = fail...

nice pnp (although i prefered the 1st one if i'm honest) :)

DeletedUser

Im not being offensive or anything but i didnt understand this one bit

DeletedUser

I want to clarify to everyone that I did not go into vacation mode because I was afraid of being rimmed. I had real life issues and had to go to vacation to New Orleans for Mardigra.

Its a shame to have an alliance of traitors. All the work I did to create my alliance was ruined because to of my leaders were to scare to go to war. T.S.E. were all noobs and The AIA weren't strong enough to do anything.

I hope Ice-cold and sacmaster211 read this. They were fed up with me putting the allaince at war. I clearly told them that was part of my goals in this world and I posted on the alliance profile about no pacts and no diplomacy.

You havent won anything btw. No conquers in my alliance. And why would stephen kick out every member instead of just having an actual war?

DeletedUser

I want to clarify to everyone that I did not go into vacation mode because I was afraid of being rimmed. I had real life issues and had to go to vacation to New Orleans for Mardigra.

Its a shame to have an alliance of traitors. All the work I did to create my alliance was ruined because to of my leaders were to scare to go to war. T.S.E. were all noobs and The AIA weren't strong enough to do anything.

I hope Ice-cold and sacmaster211 read this. They were fed up with me putting the allaince at war. I clearly told them that was part of my goals in this world and I posted on the alliance profile about no pacts and no diplomacy.

You havent won anything btw. No conquers in my alliance. And why would stephen kick out every member instead of just having an actual war?

Luminoth we got told we were merging into them, it was very confusing as we were at war with them.

DeletedUser

I had to go on vacation for two days. I never authorized the merge.

Sacmaster and Ice-cold decided to leave and take some members.

DeletedUser

I had to go on vacation for two days. I never authorized the merge.

Sacmaster and Ice-cold decided to leave and take some members.

They said somethibg like this, "we are now joining the AIA".

DeletedUser10984

We made the agreement of inactive two days = being booted. You went inactive twice therefore Ice-Cold and me agreeing to the merge was us booting you for being inactive.

DeletedUser15275

We made the agreement of inactive two days = being booted. You went inactive twice therefore Ice-Cold and me agreeing to the merge was us booting you for being inactive.

lol he got the taste of his own medecine:p

no-one is above the law;)

DeletedUser

I didn't go inactive.

It takes two days before vacation mode starts. I told Ice-cold and mentioned it on skype.

DeletedUser10984

I didn't go inactive.

It takes two days before vacation mode starts. I told Ice-cold and mentioned it on skype.
You never told me and you told Ice-Cold after you were already in vm.

DeletedUser6810

Kinda still waiting to become your farm luminoth. Want me to tell you when im at work so you might grow a pair to come after me?

spyreport.png

This war is coming to an end. Your only option was Vacation mode, and now that your out. Well, lets just say goodbye. Maybe you could join firelord in a new world in an alliance on the rim for pros only?