PNP Rim Wars Part 2 : Rim Harder

• Thread starter DeletedUser6810
  • Start date

DeletedUser6810

Oh a nice little good bye present before i get ready to conquer you.

syndicate0.png

How did it feel knowing you were losing your spy account which you used to get infromation from TSE forums, and being unable to support it from me because of the shared connection issue? :)

DeletedUser15240

Oh a nice little good bye present before i get ready to conquer you.

syndicate0.png

How did it feel knowing you were losing your spy account which you used to get infromation from TSE forums, and being unable to support it from me because of the shared connection issue? :)

LOL, I would give you rep if I could, that is actually the funniest thing I have seen all day

DeletedUser

LOL, I would give you rep if I could, that is actually the funniest thing I have seen all day

the funniest thing i saw today was my friend trying to get his face red:supermad: and this is quite a shame on luminoth as he was going to take out middy but he went on vm for somthing

DeletedUser

Time to add my two cents. This "war" was rather lame to tell the truth. It appears that Luminoth and Middy know each other from a past world and simply don't like each other. So as a result we go to war if you can even call it that.

Also The PnP stuff is always fun an all but now it's just becoming overkill.

You never told me and you told Ice-Cold after you were already in vm.

Well Luminoth said their were personal reasons so maybe he wasn't keeping up to speed on this game and simply forgot. Either way i think it is very reasonable to question sacmaster and Ice-colds abilities in this game when they back down quite easily and quit at the first sign of uncertainty.

I'm not defending Luminoth for sure because like i don't really know all the bits of the story so maybe someone knows something i don't, I'm just going off on what i see.

DeletedUser6810

Time to add my two cents. This "war" was rather lame to tell the truth. It appears that Luminoth and Middy know each other from a past world and simply don't like each other.[/qoute]

Nope never met luminoth till this world. The war was lame because luminoth didnt back up anything he said results, not us.

As for the thread getting old, you dont need to read it jason, but considering how dead these forums have been iv just been trying to entertain people inbetween farm runs.

DeletedUser

Nope never met luminoth till this world. The war was lame because luminoth didnt back up anything he said results, not us.

As for the thread getting old, you dont need to read it jason, but considering how dead these forums have been iv just been trying to entertain people inbetween farm runs.

okay, my bad though there was past history. Pnp is entertaining it's just that Syndicate is over now. Luminoth will either join a new alliance or start over in a new world and that will be that.

But i still stand by my opinion about ice-cold and sacmaster.

DeletedUser10984

okay, my bad though there was past history. Pnp is entertaining it's just that Syndicate is over now. Luminoth will either join a new alliance or start over in a new world and that will be that.

But i still stand by my opinion about ice-cold and sacmaster.
You can say what you will about me mate. I've proven my metal in many a war.

DeletedUser

well hopefully we will see better actions in the future.

DeletedUser10984

well hopefully we will see better actions in the future.
I took the action which I believed was best for the alliance as I do not have time to run the alliance. I play three worlds already and running the alliance was never my plan.

DeletedUser

I hear what your saying. I play three worlds, I even lead my own successful alliance in world theta so in know that it is busy. All i am saying is that the decision was a little rushed and made in a panic and then everyone came on hear and bashed Luminoth for something that was out of his control and i didn't really like it.

But anyway what happened, just happened, time to move on now.

DeletedUser10984

I hear what your saying. I play three worlds, I even lead my own successful alliance in world theta so in know that it is busy. All i am saying is that the decision was a little rushed and made in a panic and then everyone came on hear and bashed Luminoth for something that was out of his control and i didn't really like it.

But anyway what happened, just happened, time to move on now.
The decision was made after a more than 24h period of discussion. And there were a series of poor decisions made by Luminoth the vm was the last straw.

DeletedUser

How was vacation mode a bad thing I had to go to vacation in real life. Its not my fault that you decided not to read when I told you I was on vacation. We all know that Middy didn't do anything until you sabotaged my alliance. I just want to clarify to everyone that syndicate was defeated by sacmaster and not Middy.

DeletedUser6810

To be honest. Im happy enough to not bother conquesting you, you have been stripped of your alliance, your dignity and what little respect you had on these forums.

I dont know if i want your pathetic 3k point city.

DeletedUser65

How was vacation mode a bad thing I had to go to vacation in real life. Its not my fault that you decided not to read when I told you I was on vacation. We all know that Middy didn't do anything until you sabotaged my alliance. I just want to clarify to everyone that syndicate was defeated by sacmaster and not Middy.

Any alliance leader that ends up having to go on vacation in real life should always have a trusted member that is willing to take on their role for the duration of the vacation. If you don't then you shouldn't have tried to lead people in the first place.

From what I can see, you decided to go into Vacation mode and had no-one to take control in your place. Clearly you did not make the impression a leader should on the rest of your alliance, for whatever reason. Whether that is a lack of leadership qualities or not enough communication within the ranks, I'm not going to judge, but rarely is there a 'mutiny' without reason.

DeletedUser

To be honest. Im happy enough to not bother conquesting you, you have been stripped of your alliance, your dignity and what little respect you had on these forums.

I dont know if i want your pathetic 3k point city.

Adding (further) insult to injury is always a good motive.

DeletedUser

I didn't even realize that we were having a discussion about this. Anyone that want to question my meddle can look at the 10k in bp that I have and the 6 cities that I will have by tomorrow. If that still doesn't satisfy you, then you may inquire of Statler of Nemesis. He and I have fought with and against each other on multiple worlds.

As far as the war with middy and the AIA. I stand my ground that it was a good decision for the merge.

DeletedUser6810

As far as the war with middy and the AIA. I stand my ground that it was a good decision for the merge.

Can honestly say hes right, TheAIA and Syndicate members work realyl well together, even if sac is a nab that we have to carry :p

DeletedUser10984

Can honestly say hes right, TheAIA and Syndicate members work realyl well together, even if sac is a nab that we have to carry :p
Of course you'll say that when it was me who set the whole thing up :D